lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Beating the Dead Sasha/Milla Horse
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2008, 12:13 PM   #1
Woodnote
Rookie

Beating the Dead Sasha/Milla Horse

(So here I am at home, because my school was flooded from all of the wacky Ohio weather, with time on my hands. Yay, speculation!)

So anyway, I was replaying the game a few days ago, and I was wondering if Sasha and Milla were ever together.

Now, you're probably thinking to yourself, "Woodnote!!1 They were\ SOO together!! ~~ Didn't you see Mila's memory vault?"

Of course I did, but when Raz finally shows up for Levitation practice, he mentions how Sasha said she was one of the best Psychonauts or something along the lines of that. Milla seems awful humbled, thinking to herself that she thought Sasha never noticed.

So nothing is exactly proven. Well, if you count the concept art and Milla's memory vault, I suppose it is. In a way I wish it were, just so that I can stop running into strange Sasha/Raz fanart.

Thanks a bunch.

You'd have to wake up pretty early in order to kidnap Buzz Aldrin.
Woodnote is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Whispering Rock Lakeside Chat > Beating the Dead Sasha/Milla Horse