lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Serious Issues!
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2008, 02:44 PM   #1
Endreon
Lurker

Exclamation Serious Issues!

Hello,

I just recently downloaded OJP Enhanced. Looks awesome by the way. The installer I received was from the main sticky, and I used ModDb to download. Everything went fine. I also clicked on the two pk3s and dlls in I think were in maxstate (?) siggy. I downloaded those as well. I followed the instructions of the downloader, deleted the old pk3s, and installed the new ones. I then proceeded to try to start the game. Two errors occur, I have screenies XD.

This first is if I click the shortcut installed. (Note: There is no runojpenhanced.bat in my folder... Only a runojpenhanceddedicatedserver (names arent exact) so yeah, its like I cant just... start the game.) Anyways, shortcut error....

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...lth/error2.jpg

Now, seeing as that didn't work, I tried elsewise. I started JAMP, then went to the Mod screen, and clicked, after about 10 seconds, I get this...

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...lth/Error1.jpg

This game is pretty well clean. It is v1.01, or whatever the most updated is. I have the CD, this is a laptop XP version, made in the last year or so. I have UU, and one skin. No other mods whatso-ever, unless you count Ultra Utility. So im really at a loss of what to do, any help?
Endreon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Open Jedi Project (OJP) > Serious Issues!