lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi Knight 2. net won't work!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-24-2001, 05:39 PM   #1
Tre Lightshadow

Post Jedi Knight 2. net won't work!!!

Jedi Knight 2.net dosen't work on my computer... I'm at school right now and it hasn't worked for like a month. It sux. What's up my browser always freezes up. Oh well, just inform me, gotta go, my teacher is walking around.

"I do not kill, I do not destroy, unless need be. I am here to preserve life, if anyone should stand in my way, let them show themselves."
Tre Lightshadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-24-2001, 08:00 PM   #2
OnlyOneCanoli
Paranoid Bandroid

You're not missing much, there hasn't been too much news to write about lately. A PCG update and new screen are the last two updates.
OnlyOneCanoli is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2001, 12:53 AM   #3
magnum

Thumbs down

I have the same problem in my job's computer (not at home), and I came to this solution:

make a simple html file anywhere you like with notepad, make a link to the main jk2.net page, open it with your browser and with the right mouse button choose "save target as..." and save the home page to the disk. Drag and drop it to the browser and voila! At least you can read it

It's strange, I tried to enable and disable the security settings (and javascript etc) but to no avail... still puzzles me what can be the cause... someone?

*EDIT: spelling

[ September 24, 2001: Message edited by: Magnum ]

Does someone knows Mara Jade's ICQ#?
magnum is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2001, 12:58 AM   #4
acdcfanbill
..the wonders I have seen

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
hmm, i seem to get strange things when i try to view it in netscape, but other thatn that, no terrible problems as of late...

acdcfanbill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2001, 01:02 AM   #5
access_flux

Red face

yer i have had similar probs here at school, and it didn't work yesterday, but it works today, so i dunno.

'If the animals could play hardcore, we'd be better friends instead of eating them with chips'
access_flux is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2001, 04:47 AM   #6
Tap[RR]

Quote:
Originally posted by acdcfanbill:
<STRONG>hmm, i seem to get strange things when i try to view it in netscape, but other thatn that, no terrible problems as of late...</STRONG>
Same exact thing, i was thinking it was the new layout (viewed it with netscape, and it was all weird and outta place) heh netscape is the reason im able to post! Please fix this i hate using **shudder** netscape.
Tap[RR] is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2001, 05:00 PM   #7
Red_XIIII

same prob expect it works perferctly in win2k but not at all in 98, witch is very odd considerin i use ie 5 in both...
Red_XIIII is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2001, 05:59 PM   #8
magnum

Thumbs down

Now that you mention it... I have win98 at work and 2k at home Maybe has something to do...

Did anyone made a virus check? I doubt it's a virus, but with the security holes (well, canyons) in IE... you never know...

Does someone knows Mara Jade's ICQ#?
magnum is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2001, 06:52 PM   #9
Krayt Tion

I have an early version of IE 5 on Windows 98SE and it loads fine for me.
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Jedi Knight 2. net won't work!!!