lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [SPOILER] Carth / Missione side quest problem
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-27-2008, 03:32 PM   #1
epyonsw
Lurker

Unhappy [SPOILER] Carth / Missione side quest problem

Hello, I hope I'm posting in the right forum...

After the Leviathan section, I still don't get Carth and Missione's side quest 'messengers'.

This is my situation:

before the Leviathan section, both Carth and Missione told me about their 'missing' relatives but I didn't meet their 'messengers'; after finishing the Leviathan I killed the Cathar hater for Juhain's quest and Hulas (the leader of the secret killer organization, on Manaan). I haven't started Korriban yet.

I tried to reload other saves, always after the Leviathan, and I found out that I CAN get Carth's messenger if I HAVEN'T killed Hulas. However, I still won't get Missione's.

Since I'd like to start at least Carth's side quest but I REFUSE to do the Leviathan section again, what can I do??

Is it still possible to get his side quest messenger without editing the savegame? If I must use the editor, how?? Which values must I edit?
epyonsw is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-27-2008, 09:17 PM   #2
Rev7
I'm a Mage

Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
Hmmm. That has never happened to me, but the first thing that seems to come to mind is have you really, I guess you could say influenced Carth or Mission very much? Or in simpler words, do you talk to them much?
spoiler:
Have you seen Bastila's 'messenger'? Ooo, the Carth 'sidequest' is actually on Korriban. So maybe thats your problem. No wait, Carth's 'sidequest' also has a messenger. Anyways, have Carth in your party when you go to Korriban.

It could also be some mods, but I have no idea what to tell you if that is your problem. Hope I was some help.

BTW--Welcome to LucasForums!!

~Rev

Rev7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2008, 06:54 AM   #3
Jasper_Kazai

spoiler:
A good place to trigger the side quests is Dantooine. It'll usually be right outisde the Hawk when you land. For Carth's, however, the trigger guy was off to the side in that Twi'lek's shop for some reason.

Jasper_Kazai is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2008, 11:42 AM   #4
Lantzen
Aku Soku Zan

Well it can be pretty hard to go to Dantooine, after he have been to the Leviathan
Lantzen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2008, 03:55 PM   #5
epyonsw
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev7
Hmmm. That has never happened to me, but the first thing that seems to come to mind is have you really, I guess you could say influenced Carth or Mission very much? Or in simpler words, do you talk to them much?
spoiler:
Have you seen Bastila's 'messenger'? Ooo, the Carth 'sidequest' is actually on Korriban. So maybe thats your problem. No wait, Carth's 'sidequest' also has a messenger. Anyways, have Carth in your party when you go to Korriban.

It could also be some mods, but I have no idea what to tell you if that is your problem. Hope I was some help.

BTW--Welcome to LucasForums!!

~Rev

Yes, I did meet that messenger and finished that side quest before leaving Tatoonie o_O

Now I reloaded the save before killing Hulas, I met Carth's messenger but Missione's still missing... I think it's because I finished the captured Yawa quest on Tatoonie -_- then I guess the only way to get her quest is to use editors (or reload some stone-age old save...). Thank you anyway guys ^_^
epyonsw is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > [SPOILER] Carth / Missione side quest problem