lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: New HUD, new bunches of stuff...--THIS IS NEWS!!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-29-2001, 01:15 PM   #1
Jedi Howell

Location: somewhere just outside Raven headquarters(window), taking a sneak peek at JKII
Post New HUD, new bunches of stuff...--THIS IS NEWS!!!!

This is News here, people!

I have teh Dec. issue of PCG, and in it they hv teh new HUD!!!!

It looks pretty much teh same as JK on teh left: (inside a circle)quarter-circle for health, and then a layer of shields on top. However, it appears that there will be a max of 100 shields, as teh shields look full, and it says 100. They have some wierd new right side, though. Instead of an orange blob in a circle, there is a purple one in a circle. Above it(outside teh circle) is what appears to be an ammo counter. Then, in the new SWQ2 fashion, there appears to be some sort of quick-mana bar above that. It is orange. Then, below(inside teh circle, above teh mana) in true JK fasion, there is what I think is an ammo counter.

I'll get back to you as soon as I finish crying. Go to the tech forums to find out why.

jh

[ October 29, 2001: Message edited by: Jedi Howell ]

[ October 29, 2001: Message edited by: Jedi Howell ]

I need a new sig...
Jedi Howell is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2001, 01:57 PM   #2
Jedi Howell

Location: somewhere just outside Raven headquarters(window), taking a sneak peek at JKII
More tidbit infos: TDs look much better. When teh aliens fly, they dont act like wooden boards; their lims wiggle and stuff.

Quote: "Release Date: Summer 2002"

That doesn't sound good.

jh

I need a new sig...
Jedi Howell is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > New HUD, new bunches of stuff...--THIS IS NEWS!!!!