lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Interesting Article (nothing worth getting excited about)
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-29-2008, 08:13 PM   #1
90SK
Universal Figment

Current Game: Tetris
Interesting Article (nothing worth getting excited about)

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/acti...ml?sid=6186606

Taken from the TSRLP boards...
Something about KotOR III and how they made The Force Unleashed instead, or rather, how they almost made a KotOR universe-based game. Maybe not necessarily KotOR III. Even so, it's annoying that we could've gotten a KotOR related game instaed of a movie-era game.

Personally, I think the movie era is a huge dead horse. All the books and games and blah blah blah all this crap that's jumbled together. And there's the TV show coming up too. TFU vs. a KotOR game should be a no-brainer to them. But no! They're all like "grrr Vader = $$$".

Well, whatever. I haven't finished the article yet, just thought I'd post it here.

90SK is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > Interesting Article (nothing worth getting excited about)