lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help on the final Sith test.
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-31-2003, 05:37 PM   #1
anup
Rookie

Help on the final Sith test.

If anyone knows how to defeat the two beasts on the final sith academy test please let me know. I have tried using blasters , sabers , force ... I'm out of ideas. i have a game saved right before i walk into the chamber. I can get both their energies down to half but just can't seem to heal myself enough in time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
anup is offline   you may:
Old 07-31-2003, 06:32 PM   #2
Darth_Arden
Rookie

spoiler:
Those are Terentatek Beasts. They are immune to the force. And Blasters will not faze them. You have to use your Lightsaber. My trick was to creep along the wall towards the first one until it ran after me. Then it was a one on one battle. After, I healed myself, and then confronted the second one. If you are unlucky, and get attacked by both, just have yourself pumped up with adrenals or something.
Darth_Arden is offline   you may:
Old 07-31-2003, 06:42 PM   #3
anup
Rookie

I got the best results with the lightsabers, pumped of on at 5 shots of everything from strenght to adreniline. but i'll try the wall thing when i get home .. thanks .
Old 08-01-2003, 10:20 AM   #4
Sith Lord Bile
Rookie

I don't know how to do the text spoiler things so here is some space...

Anyway, There is a switch on the far side of the room. It opens the doors. I opened the door to the main hall way and ran back out to it. The creatures don't follow you there. I just used grenades and force powers on them from the hallway. Cheap..but effective
Sith Lord Bile is offline   you may:
Old 08-01-2003, 12:04 PM   #5
anup
Rookie

Thanks .... i actually figured out to do that last nite.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:55 PM   #6
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by anup
If anyone knows how to defeat the two beasts on the final sith academy test please let me know. I have tried using blasters , sabers , force ... I'm out of ideas. i have a game saved right before i walk into the chamber. I can get both their energies down to half but just can't seem to heal myself enough in time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

What you have too do is first, have a stealth field generator on, then go in he room in stealth mode and set a bunch of mines,(Don't bother with fash mnes, they are immune too it i think...) then that should take a chunk of their life next use insanity or horror on them and finish them off. BIG TIP: PUT THE GAME ON THE EASY SETTING BY GOING TOO OPITONS.
1122 is offline   you may:
Old 03-04-2008, 07:23 AM   #7
stoffe
Network Caretaker

Helpful! 10 year veteran! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1122
What you have too do is first, have a stealth field generator on, then go in he room in stealth mode and set a bunch of mines,(Don't bother with fash mnes, they are immune too it i think...) then that should take a chunk of their life next use insanity or horror on them and finish them off. BIG TIP: PUT THE GAME ON THE EASY SETTING BY GOING TOO OPITONS.
Hi, welcome to the SWK forums. You should check the date of posts before you reply to a thread though, the question you replied to was asked almost 5 years ago.

Last edited by stoffe; 03-04-2008 at 11:42 PM.
stoffe is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Help on the final Sith test.