lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KT GFFEditor problem (please help)
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2008, 12:41 AM   #1
Swxpert
Rookie

KT GFFEditor problem (please help)

I new and i can't seem to be able get the GFF editor to work in kotor tool, i downloaded kgff but it still dosnet do anything there is an error message that pops up in kt everytime that says
says " error lauching GFFEditor
is it in the same directory as this program? "

here is whaT I'M DOING just in case it's me but i just redid it to make sure i'm not messing up:
i go computer>C>Programfiles>KotORTool>
then i move the kgff in there the i rename it "GFFEditor.exe" then i start up kt and test it on 001ebo.git(42409) and it always pops up with the error messages that i printed above.

Edit: i'm sorry if this sounds like i'm whining at people to help me but all i want is for this to work so i can start making things and become a contributor aswell, then everyone can appriciate the ideas i have, cause i hate taking and using mods without trying to create and share with people, so if someone could help me figure out whats wrong with my kt i'd really appriciated it.
Swxpert is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > T3-M4's Astromech Droid Center > KT GFFEditor problem (please help)