lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Anyone have a LineArt or Larger Flower Skull & Crossbones Logo?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2008, 05:19 PM   #1
War_Machine
Lurker

Anyone have a LineArt or Larger Flower Skull & Crossbones Logo?

It's a long story, but I've been trying to make a corel draw vector graphics image of the flower with a skull and cross bones so it can be easily replicated. The problem is the only image I have to work with is the 100x100 pixel icon default.gif and it's making it very very difficult to do it accurately. Does anyone happen to have a larger version of the logo? I was thinking of trying to extract it from the lab files but the textures don't seem to be any format I'm familiar with.

For that matter does anyone just already have a good line art or vector based representation of it? Many thanks. When I get it finished I can post it if anyone else wants it.
War_Machine is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > The Blue Casket > Anyone have a LineArt or Larger Flower Skull & Crossbones Logo?