lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: CHAnce to hit?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-15-2008, 05:17 AM   #1
playloud
Rookie

CHAnce to hit?

I'm planning on playing through K1 and K2 again (it's been a while), as it looks like TSLRP may be getting ready for release relatively soon.

When the time comes, I am going to play TSL with Beancounter's Hardcore mod, as well as part of the rebalance mod (the part that makes all skills, class skills), and the mod that allows you to craft robes.

I am also going to play as a Guardian/Weapon Master, with a single saber (not the most effective way to go, but that's how I roll).

I am curious about Charisma. I remember using a cheat to give myself lots of CHA to see if it increased my party member's attack rating (which it did not). The CHA description does say that it increases your party member's chance to hit. Has this ever been verified? Since your chance to hit is based on your attack, I would have thought my party members attack would go up when the PC raises Charisma. The hardcore mod makes the beginning of the game tough (played it once before), and giving my party more of a chance to hit sounds beneficial (duh), so I was going to put a little more into CHA.

playloud is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > CHAnce to hit?