lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: HELP! I'm stuck in the jek jek tar!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-27-2008, 12:12 PM   #1
emmadala_jinn
Lurker

HELP! I'm stuck in the jek jek tar!

I'm at the point in TSL where Mira knocks out your player and goes to meet Visquis in the Jek jek tar, and I've run into a bit of a snag. Every time I try to get her to open the door to the private lounge she just wont do it. She runs towards the door, then back, then towards it again in an endless loop. I've tried going back to earlier save files and playing up to this point again, but the same thing keeps happening. Thus I am stuck and can't progress any farther in the game.
Does anyone have an idea of what might be causing this and what, if anything, I can do to get around it?
emmadala_jinn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-16-2008, 11:31 PM   #2
TriggerGod

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmadala_jinn
I'm at the point in TSL where Mira knocks out your player and goes to meet Visquis in the Jek jek tar, and I've run into a bit of a snag. Every time I try to get her to open the door to the private lounge she just wont do it. She runs towards the door, then back, then towards it again in an endless loop. I've tried going back to earlier save files and playing up to this point again, but the same thing keeps happening. Thus I am stuck and can't progress any farther in the game.
Does anyone have an idea of what might be causing this and what, if anything, I can do to get around it?
I reccomend making sure you've seen the cutscene where Visquis tells someone to open the door to his Private Lounge. Other then that, I believe you can warp, but I'm not sure...
TriggerGod is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-17-2008, 03:15 AM   #3
9emini
Lurker

Not fun to do, but you could copy your savegames etc, uninstall then reinstall the game, and copy back your saves etc (if they're not left intact by the uninstaller...).
9emini is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > HELP! I'm stuck in the jek jek tar!