lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Last of the Humans
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2008, 11:50 PM   #1
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Last of the Humans

It is May 6, 2853, by the human calendar, not that it matters to anyone but me anymore, or that anything human does for that matter. I don't even know why I record these journal entries in English. I doubt anyone except for me speaks it, let alone understands it. Perhaps these logs themselves are a risk, but I must keep a record, because when I die, my race will die, since I'm the last of my kind, the last of the human race. It's been five years now since the so-called Holy Tanarian Empire used their ancient Nova Cannon to destroy not only my home planet, but the entire star system as well. I only survived because I was on Kelenos at the time, and when they started hunting down the survivors, I fled like a coward, beyond their reach. Now, I seek to avenge my people and ensure that nothing like what happened to them will happen any other race in the galaxy. They will pay for what they did. If you are among those humans who still live, find me. My name is John Davison, my ship is called the Last Hope . For your safety and mine, I cannot tell you more, but know this: You are not alone.

John Davison always had his doubts in his mind when he gave that last line in his speeches to unknown listeners. It had been five years since he had heard about other living humans, let alone see one. If there were other humans still out there, they were doing just as good a job as he was at keeping hidden. However, he was doing more than simply hiding. For the past four years, he had been seaching for information on why the Tanarians had wiped his people, and how they could be stopped, and now, it seemed he was finally getting somewhere. According to what he had found out, the planet Axius was home to ruins from a time when the Tanarians were once a rational people who followed logic and reason, and figured that this was when most of their ancient technology was made, and would likely contain some blueprints or something that could help him bring them down. He then aimed his ship for the planet's surface, and prepared for landing in a secluded spot, so they would not find him.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Last of the Humans