lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: More Jedi (At the Council)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-27-2008, 04:07 PM   #41
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Current Game: DS3, Alien: Colonial Marines
Thanks memarik.

Another thing that never really made sense to me is that when the exile activates 'her' saber, the council doesn't react to it.

Seeing a couple of jedi behind 'her' activate their saber when 'she' does would be nice.

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/pederskomsvold.jpg
Formerly known as: Danyael27
My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.
Darth Payne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-27-2008, 04:31 PM   #42
JCarter426

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi7000nathan
add a sullastun and duros
Can't get them to wear robes, though, so it'll look kind of funny.

JCarter426 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-27-2008, 04:35 PM   #43
SuperSaiyanZolo
Rookie

well if you find a way to remove the head models from them and put them onto a different model that will let them wear robes
SuperSaiyanZolo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-27-2008, 05:32 PM   #44
memarik

Current Game: Elder Scrolls IV
like i sed back at the ithorian exile request area.. SuperSaiyanZolo it is impossible to cut heads from fullbody models..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyael27
Thanks memarik.

Another thing that never really made sense to me is that when the exile activates 'her' saber, the council doesn't react to it.

Seeing a couple of jedi behind 'her' activate their saber when 'she' does would be nice.
well your welcome Danyael27

yeah i wonder the same about the react thing..
but maeby they didnt react cos they ''sensed'' the exiles intentions

EDIT: but back whit the whole jedi council thing.. is it possible to add the extra jedi npc as holograms to the council as in episode III cos it was like in the end of the mandalorian war so meny jedis would be in still on the old battlefields or investigatin revans intentions.. how does that sound..?

Mandalorian Mod Revival -
http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=196617

Team Mandalore -
http://mandaloretheshadow.webs.com/index.htm

"You listen to Cassus Fett, and your son's sons will have nothing to do—because you'll have conquered everything!"
―Cassus Fett to Gormer
memarik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-27-2008, 05:58 PM   #45
HdVaderII
I am le sad.

Current Game: Dark Forces. Yeah.
I don't know about that,
Quote:
EDIT: but back whit the whole jedi council thing.. is it possible to add the extra jedi npc as holograms to the council as in episode III cos it was like in the end of the mandalorian war so meny jedis would be in still on the old battlefields or investigatin revans intentions.. how does that sound..?
It's probably very do-able, but it might seem a little weird if you don't know why the holographic masters would be there. Would you edit the dialog to say something about the masters out on the battlefields or investigating revan?

Are you one of those poor Macintosh gamers that are in the possession of Empire at War, yet because of the scarcity of Mac players out there you have nobody to play against? If you are, PM me if you want to set up a game.
HdVaderII is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-27-2008, 06:02 PM   #46
memarik

Current Game: Elder Scrolls IV
Quote:
Originally Posted by HdVaderII
It's probably very do-able, but it might seem a little weird if you don't know why the holographic masters would be there. Would you edit the dialog to say something about the masters out on the battlefields or investigating revan?
well could you add a dialog or a text at the beginning of the exile video tape telling about why they are holocron jedis or telling it at the read-me i think peoples got immagination when coming to playing..
the holo jedis would totally rock !! ! !

Mandalorian Mod Revival -
http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=196617

Team Mandalore -
http://mandaloretheshadow.webs.com/index.htm

"You listen to Cassus Fett, and your son's sons will have nothing to do—because you'll have conquered everything!"
―Cassus Fett to Gormer
memarik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-27-2008, 07:09 PM   #47
JCarter426

The other problem is that most of the holograms in K2 are hideous.

Oh, and I figure I should mention this...after I added other NPCs, the game crashed when I tried to exit the cutscene.

Old 03-27-2008, 08:40 PM   #48
Ferc Kast
Modder

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCarter426
The other problem is that most of the holograms in K2 are hideous.

Oh, and I figure I should mention this...after I added other NPCs, the game crashed when I tried to exit the cutscene.
Huh...My version works, including my modified script, other than trying to add lines to the dialog file. If I had a way to fix the dialog editor, then I could release my after adding the background Jedi.

Ferc Kast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-27-2008, 08:49 PM   #49
Lord2
Rookie

Take your time. We don't want to rush you... Not yet!

Meh...
Lord2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-27-2008, 09:15 PM   #50
JCarter426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferc Kast
Huh...My version works, including my modified script, other than trying to add lines to the dialog file. If I had a way to fix the dialog editor, then I could release my after adding the background Jedi.
Can't you use tk102's DLGEditor?

Old 04-05-2008, 07:36 AM   #51
Lord2
Rookie

Does anyone know if Team Gizka will restore anything at the flashback, because I do not want to get any serious issues...

Meh...
Old 04-05-2008, 12:21 PM   #52
Hawkstrong16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord2
Does anyone know if Team Gizka will restore anything at the flashback, because I do not want to get any serious issues...
There was nothing cut from the Exiles trial. So there for there is nothing Team Giska can restore.

Oh and I just thought I should mention that any Jedi who went to the Mandalorian wars will not be on the council, they would also be cast out. But your PC is the only one who returned to face judgment.

Sorry to be the barer of bad news.

Camo-Man 07 Now Known As Hawkstrong16

90% of teens today would die if myspace or facebook had a system failure. If you are one of the 10% that would sit and laugh copy this to your signature.
92% precent of teens today have moved on to rap. If you are one of the 8% that still rock out copy this to your signature

May The Force Be With You, Always
Hawkstrong16 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2008, 02:09 PM   #53
Ferc Kast
Modder

If you guys can live without new dialog...(Still having dificulties with the dialog editor; Although, I did send a PM to tk102 about it.)...I am almost done with this, other than the Jedi in the background. I'll post a screen in a little bit of the full Jedi Council.

Old 04-06-2008, 10:14 AM   #54
Lord2
Rookie

Yeah, we can make it without dialogs. If you should somehow get it to work be sure to post.

Meh...
Old 04-06-2008, 10:10 PM   #55
Ferc Kast
Modder

I've wrapped up all production on this request; All that's left is to make a TSLPatcher installation package for it. The cutscene is truly a wonder to behold now. There are Jedi Knights in the background; When you now activate your lightsaber, all the Jedi Knights in the background will flourish their viridian lightsabers. Trust me; It has been worth the effort I've put in.

Expect a release thread in T.U.C.E. sometime this week.

-------------------------------------------
EDIT:
Here's the release thread for this mod: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=187801

Last edited by Ferc Kast; 04-09-2008 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Added link to release thread...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > More Jedi (At the Council)