lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars Battlefront 3
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2008, 02:10 PM   #1
*USA*
Lurker

Exclamation Star Wars Battlefront 3

Ok, I know there is about 20,000 threads on this subject, but I had to start a new one.

For all those people out there who either are not sure of a SWB3 or disagree about it coming out; give it up. As of late 2007, Free Radical (GoldenEye and TimeSplitters) started producing SWB3 for the Xbox 360, as said in a March 2007 issue of PlayStation World (PSW) in the United Kingdom, but because of the massive succes of the PS3 over the Xbox 360, it is actually (sorry to say Xbox lovers) more likely it will be exclusively for the third generation of the PlayStation. Now all you Xbox lovers calm down, my opinion on this matter is that because of the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3's huge success on the international scene, it will likely be for the both consoles. Now as for the release date I would say because of it's started production in late 2007, that it will probably be finished in the time era of 2009 to 2011, 2011 being the latest date to be released on.

Thank you for reading and I hoped this helped your somewhat craving of Star Wars Battlefront 3 news.

*USA*
*USA* is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars: Battlefront (DICE) > General Discussion > Star Wars Battlefront 3