lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Most hated bugs of TSL
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-07-2008, 12:18 AM   #41
JCarter426

Or you can just lie to Grenn and say that you killed them even if you didn't. If the quest is bugged, there's no other way. If it isn't bugged, after you actually do kill them you can tell him again for another reward.

As for New Fuel Source, you can get Vogga to agree to ship fuel, but you can't talk to Grenn about it. This bugs me the most, because you can't get your two grand from G0-T0.

JCarter426 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-07-2008, 05:01 AM   #42
patient_zero

I've managed to evade the Escaped Criminals bug, but the Fuel For Telos one gets me every time. Vogga doesn't notice I've taken down Goto's Yacht even if I've got G0-T0 pottering about behind me muttering about galactic stabilization.
patient_zero is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-07-2008, 05:51 AM   #43
JCarter426

Huh. I've never had that problem (as far as I can recall). Doesn't really matter, though, because the quest doesn't get you anything.

Old 04-07-2008, 08:38 AM   #44
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
How so?
It just never seemed to work. I had to get a walkthrough to get through that door.

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-07-2008, 09:05 AM   #45
JCarter426

What, you mean the puzzle? That's not a bug.

Old 04-09-2008, 05:23 PM   #46
Sgt. Strike
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieran_Halcyon
Here's another little bug that bothers me. (Well, not really a bug but a spelling problem.) KOTOR2 takes place 4000 or so years before SW:ANH. Anyone familiar with the New Jedi Order series of book knows that NJO takes places after ROTJ (Which takes place after SW:ANH). In NJO the Vong referred to the Jedi with pronounciation in their dialect as Jeedai.

Now in certain cutscenes of KOTOR2, Hanhaar talks about the Jeedai. This is happening more than 4000 years before the Vong and the Jedi pronounciation of Jeedai even coming into existence.
It's not a spelling mistake, but rather a translation mistake, I think, from the Wookie language to English. Or at least that is how I see it. I could be wrong here, and someone else already commented on this.

When everything else fails, CHEAT!
Sgt. Strike is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-10-2008, 03:52 AM   #47
JCarter426

It's a simple pronunciation mistake. The Wookiees and the Vong apparently don't have a short E in their languages. A lot of languages on Earth don't, as a matter of fact.

Old 04-10-2008, 07:47 AM   #48
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
I can't believe that no one has mentioned the Twi'lek Czerka employee in the Telos military base. It's a huge PITA just to lead him to the entrance because his AI is so bad.

Or do you all just kill him to avoid having to do that?

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-10-2008, 07:59 AM   #49
JCarter426

Do you actually get any XP or LS points for leading him out? I never thought so, so I usually just tell him to follow me and then take off in the shuttle without him.

Old 04-10-2008, 10:04 AM   #50
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
I hated that too. I should be able to tell that retard that the way is clear and that it's practically a straight line from his position to the exit.

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-10-2008, 10:09 AM   #51
JCarter426

Here's another: the blasted puzzle in Freedon Nadd's tomb. One of them's bugged so that you can't solve it, unless you get it right on the very first try--and there are two possible answers.

Old 04-10-2008, 10:11 AM   #52
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCarter426
Do you actually get any XP or LS points for leading him out? I never thought so, so I usually just tell him to follow me and then take off in the shuttle without him.
I can't remember if you get any XP but I know that you get LS points for leading him to the exit.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-10-2008, 03:20 PM   #53
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
When the game would crash when I was disarming a mine and would click on the next mine before the animation had ended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-11-2008, 08:47 PM   #54
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Didn't anyone noticed that this thread is three years old?

I hated the fact that the Onderon Swoop track was bugged. Especially after I tried for an hour to beat the top time there and the announcer would say I lost it... Even as I didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
the hyperactive space/environment suit. Damn thing was too slow in KotOR and now it's too fast in TSL.
Though that is more of an oddity than a bug, it's still... strange. Annoying, even.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.

Last edited by Ctrl Alt Del; 04-12-2008 at 06:53 AM.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-12-2008, 04:53 AM   #55
JCarter426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrl_Alt_Del
\I hated the fact that the Onderon Swoop track was bugged. Especially after I tried for an hour to beat the top time there and the announcer would say I lost it... Even a I didn't.
Not just Onderon. Forfeit a race once anywhere in the game, and you won't be able to win anywhere. I've basically given up on swoop racing in K2.

Old 04-12-2008, 06:55 AM   #56
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
^ Yeah, I know JC. But I'm talking about Onderon particularly because I didn't broke a sweat to beat Nar Shadaa. While at the other, I literally spent hours trying.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-12-2008, 08:05 AM   #57
JCarter426

Oh...wow...

I did that with Telos the first time I played, because I didn't know better. So annoying.

I think I've found a solution, but I've never tested it. And it's not really worth it anyway; Pazaak's easier, and you get more credits.

Old 04-12-2008, 04:16 PM   #58
Sgt. Strike
Rookie

Get the swoop racing mod, you should be able to win all races after you install that. D333's made it. It's a good mod to use. I prefer using mods like that to help with the game. All you have to do is be good at keeping steady in the middle of the track, and press the button at the right times, preferably just about the time you hit the booster pads. The racing does provide good money, as well. However, you can also make things to sell. This will cost you in components and chemicals, but you can make a few things, sell them for money, break down what you don't need, then make other things to sell, and you will, eventually, end up with a bit more money than you started out with.
One other thing, the only bug that really gets me, is when there is a lot of stuff on the screen, you are going anywhere, you tend to get stuck. That is the only bug I don't like.

When everything else fails, CHEAT!
Sgt. Strike is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Most hated bugs of TSL