lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: To Jeff, SithSeed and the stuff
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2001, 02:26 AM   #1
digl

Lightbulb To Jeff, SithSeed and the stuff

Congrats for the new site, but I think there is a problem with LG.com, its now working as a network
Dont get me wrong, I am one of the biggest fans of your sites and from the DF series, and I know most of you know that, but I think LG.com could be improved a lot(I know its hard work, what youv done is invaluable to the community, but It could more practical for everybody if you read my suggestion)

I think you should have a real hub at lg.com, with all the forums together.I dont know If there is any way you could concentrate all the UBB data in only one forum, but If you cant maybe It would be good to start the forums from scratch

Besides the forums, the center of the network must be lg.com and not jk.com, and lg.com should be updated regulary, so you can check all news at lg.com, and that site redirects you to the specific ones.

I had posted this several times, I think in lg.com, jk.net and owk.net, but I got no reply, so I post it again now that this new site is opening

Again, please dont get me wrong, Im just making a constructive critic, its just my opinion, and Im not underating you work at all, I know its hard to keep a good site up and running
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > To Jeff, SithSeed and the stuff