lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help with changing location of PC? Any comments or advice would be a great help.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-01-2008, 07:17 AM   #1
selty
Rookie

Help with changing location of PC? Any comments or advice would be a great help.

Basically, I was pretty bored throughout my last planet, Korriban and decided to play around with cheats (Bad idea, I know...) and I used the "addlevel 1" cheat and went about my business, not realizing that my character couldn't level up anymore until the end of Korriban after the last tomb! I have read online about this problem. I downloaded the savegame editor and spent quite some time making a new game, writing down the available numerics from my old savegame and updating my quests on my new savefile to be exact to what my character was. The only problem is now I am stuck in the tutorial at the beginning and I have no idea of how to change where my PC is located. If I could perhaps get a code to help me out I would really appreciate it.

xoxo
Selty

EDIT: I forgot to mention the reason I actually did all this, was because I could no longer advance the companion side stories. It was just too unbearable. I want to know what happens with Jolee and Carth! Their quests aren't finished and i'm on the...
spoiler:
mysterious unchartered planet
!

Last edited by selty; 05-01-2008 at 08:10 AM.
selty is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-02-2008, 05:03 AM   #2
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
First thing... how many saves have you got? First rule of thumb in any game is multiple saves! (This may not save you now (no pun intended), but in future you want 3 or 4 different slots and save reguarly).

Resources yoy may find of use;

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/dos...e/516675/27213

Use the warp function to get where you want; http://www.starwarsknights.com/k1modules.txt

And... http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarsk...troduction.php

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-02-2008, 11:23 PM   #3
selty
Rookie

Thanks for the reply Jonathan7! After not having a reply for a while on this thread, I gave up and made a new game heh. I was foolish enough to not make enough saves.
Thankyou for the help, anyway. It is much appreciated.
selty is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-03-2008, 10:31 AM   #4
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by selty
Thanks for the reply Jonathan7! After not having a reply for a while on this thread, I gave up and made a new game heh. I was foolish enough to not make enough saves.
Thankyou for the help, anyway. It is much appreciated.
No worries for the reply; I'm sorry no-one had replied sooner; I try and reply to help things as soon as I see them; instead of starting again, you may find this thread useful; http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=157988

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Help with changing location of PC? Any comments or advice would be a great help.