lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Genesis Rising Editing
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-06-2008, 09:08 PM   #1
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Current Game: DS3, Alien: Colonial Marines
Genesis Rising Editing

I'm starting this thread to ask for a bit of help with editing the game Genesis Rising, i've found a few sites that say it is possible and point out how to do it.

My problem is that i need far more detail than what is given, the reason for this is that the sites i found basically contained the same dang thing.

Does anybody have a detailed guide of how to edit the files of Genesis Rising?

What i found online basically says the same thing as the link belowe says, what i need is how 'exactly' to do this as the info i found is nowhere near good enough.

http://www.megagames.com/megacheats/G/pc-4010.shtml

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/pederskomsvold.jpg
Formerly known as: Danyael27
My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.
Darth Payne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > The Outlander Club > Genesis Rising Editing