lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Alright, new question:
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-09-2008, 10:58 PM   #1
TriggerGod

Helpful! 
Alright, new question:

Yeah, I figured out that the White Jacket was a problem with the appearance, but now a new problem:
When the Handmaiden steals your ship, it has the camera view, right before it zooms in on the Maiden. Before she even comes on the screen, my game freezes up. I'll repeat my mods.
I have:
USM (Saber, not sound)
The Dark Apprentice: Holowan Consortium (2.00.00)
High Level Force Powers (2.1 and patch)
Skip Peragus
I also had to take some files from other mods, such as final touch, so that DAP could work. I took out appearance.2da, heads.2da, globalcat.2da, and global.jrl. my problem might be that I took out the Appearance.2da out of the final touch.
If I remove those, and put in the actual mods I took them from, would it fix the problem?

Last edited by TriggerGod; 05-09-2008 at 11:11 PM.
TriggerGod is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-09-2008, 11:08 PM   #2
JCarter426

Definitely sounds like an appearance.2da problem. This happens if the entry in appearance.2da points to a texture that doesn't exist.

JCarter426 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-09-2008, 11:11 PM   #3
TriggerGod

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCarter426
Definitely sounds like an appearance.2da problem. This happens if the entry in appearance.2da points to a texture that doesn't exist.
Yeah, I figured that. Now, for my other question:
When the Handmaiden steals your ship, it has the camera view, right before it zooms in on the Maiden. Before she even comes on the screen, my game freezes up. Why?

Last edited by TriggerGod; 05-10-2008 at 07:53 PM.
TriggerGod is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-13-2008, 01:47 AM   #4
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Moving to Padawans Lounge...

Again, technically mod related issues need to be posted in their release threads in TUCE.

Also overwriting 2da and other files when installing mods is foolhardy and will result in the issues you are having. Mod files need to be merged or you have to pick and choose between mods to use them, that is the way it is, not every mod will be compatible... even with a Patcher.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Alright, new question: