lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Activating Dustil
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-09-2008, 04:41 AM   #1
Aren T'dvrah
Lurker

Activating Dustil

I just completed all of the quests on Kashyyyk (following Tatooine) and returned to my ship during the Wookie rebellion. I spoke to Carth after leveling up and learned of his boy and wife for the first time.

I know I'm suppose to meet Carth's friend somewhere around Eli's stand in the first area of Kashyyyk. Unfortunately, I must've caused a rift in the pattern, because I ran around the area with Carth in my party and no scene was activated.

I have no saves before the Wookie rebellion, and I don't believe there is an in-game method to fixing this. However, I was wondering if there is a way to edit a game file, or multiple files, to manipulate the game so that I can find Dustil and continue the quest once I arrive on Korriban. If there *is* a way to fix this in-game, that works for me. I just don't think there is.

So, I wanna continue with Carth's quest and I skewed the order of things a bit. Any solutions?
Aren T'dvrah is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-10-2008, 01:01 PM   #2
Wedge Suron
Grey Jedi Lord

Current Game: many
Try another planet perhaps.

A nice song, fits them perfectly.
The Mandalorians - The Chosen Ones
Wedge Suron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-10-2008, 11:03 PM   #3
Aren T'dvrah
Lurker

I tried that once, but I went to one of the planets I had been to already. Of course, hittin' up Manaan was a different story. Heheh, so ignorant of me.

Thanks for the assistance, Rhodes. Much appreciated.
Aren T'dvrah is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-13-2008, 01:43 AM   #4
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Moving to Padawans Lounge...

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-15-2008, 12:09 AM   #5
Serpentine Cougar
Veteran

Current Game: Beneath A Steel Sky
Helpful! 
I'm pretty sure I met Carth's friend on Manaan...

Serpentine Cougar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-15-2008, 01:17 AM   #6
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
You can find Jordo on different planets, but here is a video on how to do that quest.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vs4NyfnvuXI

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Activating Dustil