lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Ideas for a sequel? *might be spoilers*
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-08-2008, 02:19 AM   #441
trooper 57
Rookie

I made a new theard http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...04#post2434004 check it out please.

Trooper 57 reporting for duty sir.
trooper 57 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-09-2008, 12:13 AM   #442
Delta 99
Lurker

I haven't read all of this but have you guy's ever seen the saber?? also wouldn't make like a plot line that it was the 501st that took out sev instead of droedikas and like delta 40 figures this out and they take him out then scorch in say a third one and then like it's just delta 38 and he's joined the rebels and all and like the last lvl is Hoth and you fight lord Vader, AT-AT's and like a surprise twist the last bosses are Vader and the other Delta's who have had their minds wiped and don't know you and you like don't wanna kill them so Vader stabs you from behind after you beat the other delta's but they actually remember you and get annoyed at Vader but manage to defib you and run but heh that's my Idea but i think it'd be fun to play
Delta 99 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-12-2008, 03:10 PM   #443
trooper 57
Rookie

but you could hear the droedikas in the communication also if the three other Deltas are dead how they still be alive.

Old 03-15-2008, 02:18 PM   #444
Jieulu
Rookie

dude...that might be good. If RC two is made (it won't, but whatever) it'll need a lot of cutscenes. and you know how we got the Force Unleashed coming out? what if RCII meets up with the secret apprentice and chill with him for a while?

Commando 127-09, Pfc. Jieulu, reporting for duty, sir. Awaiting orders.
Jieulu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2008, 03:27 PM   #445
trooper 57
Rookie

whatever floats your boat I guass (I always wanted to say that)

Old 03-26-2008, 03:37 AM   #446
trooper 57
Rookie

Then won't they be working for evil.

Old 04-05-2008, 09:34 PM   #447
Deathfruit
Rookie

I hope that Sev gets rescued in the seqel and order 66 is carried out by the commandos, but they gets killed by a couple jedi knights as the last level ends. Maybe their could also be rebellion commando or CIS commando. I dunno. just a thought.
Deathfruit is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-07-2008, 11:23 AM   #448
trooper 57
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathfruit
I hope that Sev gets rescued in the seqel and order 66 is carried out by the commandos, but they gets killed by a couple jedi knights as the last level ends. Maybe their could also be rebellion commando or CIS commando. I dunno. just a thought.
Who would be commados for CIS?

Old 04-08-2008, 04:49 PM   #449
memarik

Current Game: Elder Scrolls IV
grevious bodyguards..?

but that CIS idea sounds kinda crappy but i would love to see an second part so that the first level would start during the end of episode III and they would have Phase II clone commando armors and carry order 66 cos they kinda hate the jedis cos they left sev back cos a yoda ordered so and they would eventually do missions for Palpies new order..

Mandalorian Mod Revival -
http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=196617

Team Mandalore -
http://mandaloretheshadow.webs.com/index.htm

"You listen to Cassus Fett, and your son's sons will have nothing to do—because you'll have conquered everything!"
―Cassus Fett to Gormer
memarik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-09-2008, 03:49 PM   #450
trooper 57
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by memarik
grevious bodyguards..?

but that CIS idea sounds kinda crappy but i would love to see an second part so that the first level would start during the end of episode III and they would have Phase II clone commando armors and carry order 66 cos they kinda hate the jedis cos they left sev back cos a yoda ordered so and they would eventually do missions for Palpies new order..
if Grevious bodyguards where commando class they have to look different to show there specalty.

plus how do you know Yoda gave the order it could be a clone surpireor.

Old 04-09-2008, 03:56 PM   #451
memarik

Current Game: Elder Scrolls IV
trooper 57 it was an example why must you be a lick in the spot
and as i say again the CIS idea seems a crap idea cos in the end who would like to play as a ''droid commando'' cos after all the CIS faction was kinda a fake one to make the final pass to take the republic

Mandalorian Mod Revival -
http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=196617

Team Mandalore -
http://mandaloretheshadow.webs.com/index.htm

"You listen to Cassus Fett, and your son's sons will have nothing to do—because you'll have conquered everything!"
―Cassus Fett to Gormer
memarik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-09-2008, 04:37 PM   #452
Orium
Lurker

Republic Commando

I think the there should be one continuing the original then it goes into order 66.
Like maybe they could be on Utapu or Corusant for a mission or somethin !

[[-Orium-]]
Orium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-10-2008, 11:21 AM   #453
trooper 57
Rookie

memarik I'm just asking questions or saying what they had to do plus droids arn't the best for commandos all they do is shoot things.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:50 AM   #454
trooper 57
Rookie

Hey guys aparantly Veamon Studios just merged with sqon.net. and the RC2 mod is updated and is so far in process of updating again if you want to thank someone thank this guy VodeAn

Old 05-13-2008, 04:34 PM   #455
Jieulu
Rookie

Where can you download the mod? Previous links went dead on me.

Commando 127-09, Pfc. Jieulu, reporting for duty, sir. Awaiting orders.
Jieulu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-14-2008, 11:03 AM   #456
trooper 57
Rookie

only place I know is sqon.net

Old 05-15-2008, 11:23 PM   #457
poodgenoobie
Lurker

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0bman5

The clone wars consisted of Jedi generals leading squads of troopers into battle, right?
I had an idea like that. except it's not a sequel to anything. so here's the idea

Clone Wars: Jedi General

so you are basically a padawan who has just become a knight. the order tosses a new responsibility your way: they make you a general. they give you command of a small group of clone troopers. you can fight with your lightsaber, use some force powers, equip clone, droid, and some exotic weapons, as well as customizing your outfit with various pieces of armor for the expense of some dexterity. you can command the troopers to do sniping, secure positions, blow doors, etc. when you get better and get command of more troops, you can order jedi, commando squads, and airstrikes. throughout the game you can train in certain disciplines like lightsaber, sniping, force, demolitions, etc. it's kind of a combination of KOTOR, jedi knight, republic commando, and battlefront. there could be campaigns, one-time maps, or Galactic conquest like battlefront.

please give feedback on idea and/or ask any questions
poodgenoobie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-17-2008, 07:00 AM   #458
trooper 57
Rookie

What will be the names of the troops and the Jedi you play?

Old 05-31-2008, 07:09 PM   #459
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

Quote:
Originally Posted by poodgenoobie View Post
it's kind of a combination of KOTOR, jedi knight, republic commando, and battlefront. there could be campaigns, one-time maps, or Galactic conquest like battlefront.
KOTOR? I fail to see how any RPG elements would fit into that game.

"For where ever there is a n00b, there is MachineCult to make him cry and cringe."
- Halo_92

MachineCult is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-02-2008, 11:59 AM   #460
trooper 57
Rookie

Hey MC long time no see.

Old 12-11-2008, 07:59 PM   #461
deltagundamops222
Lurker

2 things that wait-no 3 things that suck /-\ |3 () |_| -|- (about) rc is that 1 u can't pick up the light saber found when boss is like"old times are over" 2: u cant drive movable vechiles and 3-no cutscenes
deltagundamops222 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-03-2009, 04:22 PM   #462
mandalore the great
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout_zero View Post
I have a great idea for the first few levels of a sequel.
Rescue Sev from the Seperatists.
i agree but the first half should be playing as sev and you escape the wrath of the rakatan infinate empire in the star forge only to find the remenents of the black sun pirates and eliminate them and escape and rescue the squad to find them not willing to be under the service of the empire and use the star forge to sabatoge the empire.
mandalore the great is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-03-2009, 07:16 PM   #463
Sev_vode an
Rookie

That sounds pretty good. But I think the games should stick to the books. Theres alot a good missions that way

Stalking through the desert in the dark of night
Just me and my rifle looking for a fight
Spotter points forward and we hit the ground
In my bolt action I place one round
I close my eyes and take a deep breath
Exhale slowly and await another death
Sqeezing the trigger, never pulling back
The only sound you hear is one loud crack
Target hits the ground and struggles for his life
As I carve another notch in the stock with my knife
~ RC-1107 "Grimes"
Sev_vode an is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-03-2009, 07:22 PM   #464
Commander Dimal
Rookie

Current Game: Jedi Outcast
I have an idea.What if in the sequel you get to do the same missions but there were missions the Deltas did between the missions and you get to do those missions too so there is more missions and you also get to play as Omega Squad and do their missions and in the game it switch's between Delta and Omega Squad.Also there could be one mission where Omega Squad goes to save Sev since Delta Squad can't.
Commander Dimal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2009, 07:17 PM   #465
Gamma097
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commando_Iblis View Post
Speaking of less linear, I wonder if it'd be possible to choose missions like you could in JA? That'd also enhance replayability.
The Campaign Map already allows you to play through the levels several times, but you have to play the Geonosis levels to start on the RAS, and you have to finish the RAS levels to get to Kashyyyk. They did that probably for the purpose of so everything makes sense.

Example: At the beginning of the Kashyyyk level, the advisor references what you did at RAS.

Join Carbonite Modders | Carbonite Modders Site | ARC Trooper Mod Updates
If you would like to voice a character in the ARC Trooper Mod, please send me a private message, and I'll see what I can do.
If you have any Mandalorian songs like Vode An, Rage of the Shadow Warriors, or Gra'tua Cuun on your MP3 or computer, paste this to your signature.
Gamma097 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-09-2009, 06:47 AM   #466
RC-1183

Current Game: Halo Reach, KotOR II
yeah kinda like what they did in CoD: Modern Warfare with the S.A.S. and the marines how they had some seperate missions and some joint missions, and like Sev_Vode_An said it should stick to the books and if they did that it would fit perfect with the whole joint-op thing.

Ordo-"If only there was a manuel on females.."
Kal- "If there is i never got my copy"
RC-1183 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-21-2009, 10:26 PM   #467
Lord Fhil
Lurker

i really like this game, but i think that:
spoiler:
the ending of the game completly set up a sequel where 38, 62, and 40 start out in the middle of the Battle of Kashyyyk where they do missions helping the Republic win the Battle of Kashyyyk. and then near the end of the missions on Kashyyyk, they attack a prision (or a ship) and they find out that 07 is in the prision (or ship) and they need to rescue him
Lord Fhil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2009, 07:55 PM   #468
K1lingdr3ad
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC-1183 View Post
yeah kinda like what they did in CoD: Modern Warfare with the S.A.S. and the marines how they had some seperate missions and some joint missions, and like Sev_Vode_An said it should stick to the books and if they did that it would fit perfect with the whole joint-op thing.
Yes COD 4 Modern Warfare was very cool indeed. I'm excited for Modern Warfare 2!

K1lingdr3ad is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-24-2009, 05:38 PM   #469
LordOfTheFish

Current Game: Tomb Raider
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Fhil View Post
i really like this game, but i think that:
spoiler:
the ending of the game completly set up a sequel where 38, 62, and 40 start out in the middle of the Battle of Kashyyyk where they do missions helping the Republic win the Battle of Kashyyyk. and then near the end of the missions on Kashyyyk, they attack a prision (or a ship) and they find out that 07 is in the prision (or ship) and they need to rescue him
The game would need more length than that, in my opinion. That would, however, be a good way to take off where they stopped. But a third section of the game ( ex. how you have 3 main levels each having multiple stages) like in RC1 would make it all much better.

LordOfTheFish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RepublicCommando.Net > General Discussion > Reporting for Duty > Ideas for a sequel? *might be spoilers*