lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: A High Fantasy Adventure
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2008, 09:42 AM   #11
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
'Seth' moved up alongside of the swift moving cart with ease, he swiveled his head t look at the dwarf in the twilight, his mouthless face speaking, "so dwraf, I hear you're going to Port Jasper, and that you're hiring. I so happen to need two things you're offering: a journey to the Port city, and money. Would you have me protect you and your goods? Or do you not trust the likes of me, and would rather have me leave?" 'Seth' asked, his course voice an unpleasant sound in the quiet night.

Icarian clutched the torch with his hand as if it were the most valuable, and yet, dangerous thing he had ever been given in his life. The Dryad scout was not comfortable around fire, it made him nervous, though that was a natural reaction for his kind, he was a tree spirit after all, burning was just a natural fear of his. Lucky for the group he had been trained against his fears, and wasn't all too worried about the fire after he had been holding it for awhile.

Icarian kept to the rear, it was one of two favored positions for a scout, to be at the rear allowed him to watch behind them, as well as have the advantage of observing the group up ahead, and the surrounding area, to see if any immediate harm was waiting near the people ahead, that they themselves could not see. The other advantageous spot for him was actually being away from the group, ether far off to one side, left or right side, or far up ahead, doing what scouts do best....scouting. but the group seemed to be a bit unorganised compared to what Icarian was used to, so being at the rear was best for him.

Icarian, however, was one who did not stay too dedicated to a task when he didn't have a way of entertaining himself, or someone to talk to, so it was just his luck that he wouldn't have anyone to talk to, and so he began to pick up his pace to get closer to the majority of the people so he could find someone to conversate with.

Icarian observed the people to see who was free. The dwarf was driving his cart, and didn't seem the talking type, on top of that 'Seth' was discussing business with the dwarf. The bard was being talked to by an elf with an odd, yet amazing bow. Icarian caught sight of the half-elf woman and an odd man from the group, and decided to approach the pair.

"Hello! My name is Icarian Uliea, fey by nature, and a Dryad by sorts, scouting is my profession. May I ask your titles, or is that a secret?" Icarian said and asked as he approached the two, a smile on his face. Icarian looked from one to the other and frowned, "I'm sorry, I was bored, and it's my nature to talk to people, if I'm bothering you two I'll go, three's a crowd after all. Don't want to interupt you two love birds," Icarian said rather remorsefully, he now saw, up close, that they were, from his perspective, holding hands, and he honestly didn't want to disturb them in any way.

((Ugh, sorry, this post was crap! Couldn't think of anything better to post!))

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 05-26-2008 at 09:39 PM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > A High Fantasy Adventure