lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 WISHLIST
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-07-2008, 10:33 PM   #81
Commander Viperion
Lurker

I think making the maps larger will scatter the dumb AI all over the map which would be annoying because they are never around
Commander Viperion is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 10:36 PM   #82
Commander Viperion
Lurker

The Battlefront games are my fave, but there is so much improvement needed to be added to the games.
Commander Viperion is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 10:50 PM   #83
jawathehutt
Its 5 o'clock somewhere

Current Game: Age of Empires II
1. Dont make 3 posts in a row, theres an edit button for a reason
2. Dont make a post, then repeat it 6 minutes later, Im sorry to inform you, but no one here really cares that much that you feel "the Battlefront games are my fave, but there is so much improvement needed to be added to the games." enough to want to read it twice.

"Everyone that posts here is aware of the game, thanks though." ET
"It is Lucasarts"~ LordJhredmo
jawathehutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2008, 03:20 AM   #84
DeathKnight23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawathehutt View Post
1. Dont make 3 posts in a row, theres an edit button for a reason
2. Dont make a post, then repeat it 6 minutes later, Im sorry to inform you, but no one here really cares that much that you feel "the Battlefront games are my fave, but there is so much improvement needed to be added to the games." enough to want to read it twice.
well a little harsh but there u have it

There's something that lurks in the shadows... Its not me, but i wish it was.

"I think we lost something"
"Not to worry, we're still flying half a ship"

"All is lost untill it is found"

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
DeathKnight23 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-12-2008, 12:12 AM   #85
LostLocke
Lurker

My requests for Battlefront 3 are simple.... LA needs to go and play EA's Battlefield 2 and 2142. There's lots of good ideas there.

But seriously, the maps need to be much bigger. After playing the Battlefield series, these maps seem so claustrophobic now.
And when TK is turned off, they to have it stop where rockets, mines, detpacks, and nades still send you flying half way across the map.
LostLocke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-12-2008, 07:11 PM   #86
GeneralPloKoon
Just a Time Traveller

Current Game: Borderlands (PS3)
Good ideas, riiight!(EA hater) I bet Lucasarts already has played it, I mean, every game company believe it or not play a lot of other's poeples games too, most are gamers just like us!
GeneralPloKoon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-12-2008, 10:55 PM   #87
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

I think that SWB3 should have smarter AI, state-of-the-art graphics, and really cool features...

Looks like a fruit cake to me. - Brutus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's like the planets are aligning or something.
M@RS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-14-2008, 12:10 AM   #88
Gemini_Thunder
Rookie

Well all those sound good I suppose, the graphics, try to lessen down on glitches and such. And make to where the AI units actually do something useful, instead of running around exploring by themselves. As of now, as the saying goes, everyone and anyone who's played BF I & II have won the battle, but no one here has won the war. We all want that type of game where you have your being challenged by the enemy and you have to make split second decisions, and you work as a team with your respective group, that's when you win the war, which hasn't happened yet. I can bet mostly everyone has took things into their own hands and did most of the work by themselves, which helps you win the battle, but, hopefully BF III [If made] will allow you to win the war.
Gemini_Thunder is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-16-2008, 04:14 PM   #89
darkjedimonkey
Rookie

Smile

i think there should be more of everything. more maps. more AI. more vehicles. more more more...
darkjedimonkey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-16-2008, 07:49 PM   #90
zgx
Lurker

Current Game: Garry's Mod
I always thought about looking through an iorn sight instead of the scope look or "over the shoulder" look. And a CoD4 like rank system with your character having perks like extra speed, being able to equip an energy shield only for your front, or extra health, somewhat like in SWB:RS. (What sniper wouldn't want a jet pack, or a stealth thingy?)
I do agree with the fact that bigger maps with more AIs on at one time would be nice, but the amount of AIs and size of map depends on the system, or computer power.
On my wishlist I want to see SWB3 on the DS with wi-fi, after all the DS is the 2nd best selling video game system so far, with the GBA in first. (The DS version would be so watered down it probably would have only 5 maps+ online play, and like a 7 mission story.) Despite how horrible it may sound, SWB3 for the DS would probably pass up CoD4 DS and Metroid Hunters, becasue of the FPS wi-fi. (The DS's wi-fi can hold up to 16 people at once, which convently is the same amount of people on the battlefield at one time in SWB2, but not SWB1 because on Hoth you can have 25 people, ya I counted them).
In the end I doubt extremly, that a DS version of SWB3 will come out. But it would be nice for someone like me who can't afford a next gen system.
zgx is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-06-2008, 01:58 PM   #91
JohnLocke
Rookie

I think AI should be eliminated from multi-player games, at least on line, just like Battlefield. That way it's all us.
JohnLocke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-06-2008, 03:07 PM   #92
Davinq
I wear a fez now

Current Game: Portal
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLocke View Post
I think AI should be eliminated from multi-player games, at least on line, just like Battlefield. That way it's all us.
That would wreck a lot of servers though that are less crowded, since the maps are so large... this isn't RC after all. Most of the game would be spent finding your opponents, instead of shooting them. It's not like you can't remove the AI after all.
Davinq is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-06-2008, 10:19 PM   #93
Bs|Rogue52
Rookie

Least we have the option of choosing servers with no AI, its a fair compromise.

Acta Non Verba
Bs|Rogue52 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-19-2008, 05:17 PM   #94
darkjedimonkey
Rookie

this is true.

good day to you.......

meet my little friend.....

HIS NAME IS DEATH
darkjedimonkey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars: Battlefront (DICE) > General Discussion > STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 WISHLIST