lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Why are YOU buying JK2???
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-11-2001, 04:35 PM   #41
Vagabond

StormHammer, I couldn't have said it better. From my acting studies, one of the first lessons we learned was that a villian doesn't wake up in the morning with the intention to be evil. As you said, a villian believes in his/her goals, and believes that the cause is right and just. Only a psychopath would intentionally be evil, and most people are not psychotic.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-12-2001, 09:20 AM   #42
GonkH8er

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Angry

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

GonkH8er-
Ian@lfnetwork.com
JediKnight.net JediKnightII.net
GonkH8er is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-12-2001, 12:09 PM   #43
Aragorn

To me a bounty hunter is not an evil character but a neutral one. That is IMO the best way to explore the SW universe. Through the eyes of a neutral character that has no loyalties with either the Empire or the Rebelion. The possibilities for someone like that are endless.
I know that we had many discussions about a game like that over at OWK.net but I have to say, this would make one amazing game.

And back on topic...do you really need to ask? It's Star wars, it's FPS, it's Jedi Knight 2. That says it all.

One Ring to rule them all...
Aragorn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-12-2001, 12:54 PM   #44
En Taro Taldarin

I'm going to buy JK2 for several reasons:

1. I loved JK and DF.
2. I love to see Jedi style Star Wars action in an FPS (one of my favorite genres) in a non-arcade style format.
3. I prefer if such games are on the P.C.

These were the reasons why I was looking forward to Obi-Wan. Now, OW has violated all of those reasons. Some other reasons I want JK2 are the fully interactive environment, and the physics engine. I believe they've cut out both those features from OW now too. I just can't wait until JK2 comes out.

"Shut up Arcturus, if I wanted your damn opinion I would have beaten it out of ya." - Former Marshal James Raynor
En Taro Taldarin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-13-2001, 09:22 AM   #45
dnalor

I will buy it because it is a dream about Star Wars (mainly Classic Star Wars), I always loved JK series and I will...At last I will be a Jedi again! May the force be with us!
dnalor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Why are YOU buying JK2???