lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: How Powerful was Revan
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-09-2007, 11:40 PM   #81
Sephira
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
You must have tons, then,
I sure so, for a moderator to tell people to stay on topic, you sure are a hypocritre.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
You do 'manipulate' quite a lot, I'll give you that.
lol

Where does it say that in Star Wars canon?[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
No, I did not. I merely said Vader defeated Palpatine, with no extra qualifiers added onto my statement.
But you forgot he was defeated under a circumstance, not through combat, you basically don't have a point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
In your opinion.
Its fact

[QUOTE=Rogue Nine]
Again, no I did not. You're the one talking about skill and feats and all that. If anything, my message is about overcoming a superior power in spite of the more powerful skills arrayed against them.

Overcoming a superior power in spite of a circumstance, not combat alone.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
And who is to say he cannot, should that fight ever happen (however unlikely it is).
LOL you just made the most hilarious comment ever, if vader could ever even faced palpatine
1) He wouldn't have asked luke to join him to fight the emperor
2) He wouldn't have trained his secret apprentice
3)The rise and fall of darth vader has stated that he can never defeat his master and his is statd by the omniscient narrator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
The entire Star Wars saga, which was built around the notion that one does not have to be all powerful to come out as the winner.
So a storm trooper can defeat darth sidious in a 1v1 combat situation? Keep making me laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
I am not arguing based on feats/skills/abilities, what have you.
Your arguing based on circumstances which won't occur for your precious revan. Hell your not even trying to argue revan's skill against palpatine, your taking examples of obi wan and anakin, vader and palpatine and trying to use it to say revan will beat palpatine the same exact way they are, because i don't care if they were based on cirumstances, simply because if you actually had common sense or the ability to reason logically, you would have stopped posting a long time ago and acknoledge that it is a fact that palpatine can beat revan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
Yes, but in the end, the Rebel's still won, didn't they? In spite of the Empire's power.
In spite of the cirsumstances, not due to head to head confrontation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
And who's to say Revan won't find a way to stop Palpatine from ever using said techniques?
And who's to say that revan can defend against techniques he has never seen or heard before?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
I am not saying he will, I am saying it is possible. Again, being more powerful does not guarantee you a win, especially in the Star Wars universe.
Yes but there is NOTHING to indicate revan will win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
Actually, I do have logic and that is exactly why I'm arguing against that.
If you had logic you would have stoped posting already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
How do you know that it 'won't' happen? Did George Lucas tell you himself? Or is this what you think?
How do you know it *will* happen? Because you want revan to win? How do i know it won't? Because there isn't indication of any. Revan does not know palpatine head to toe, revan has never seen palpatine before, palpatine has tooled darth vader on one occasion when vader attempted to attack palpatine and vader and revan are very closely tied in the force.

So how do i know? Simply because common sense says that one won't occur given all the evidece.

Seriously do you argue because you can argue or are argueing just to save face?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
Hey, if Palpatine is so powerful, why didn't he see the danger coming and stop it?
Because he focused all of his hatred and anger onto luke skywalker being unaware that vader turned to the light side of the force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
Yes you can! That is the beauty of it! You can argue it any way you want because until someone from LucasArts says so, that's all this will ever be. Arguments, not fact.
And many people from lucas arts said palpatine is superior to revan in every aspect of the force. Thats FACT.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
But you do not know for sure it will not happen, so please stop trying to convince me so.
Oh but i DO know for sure it won't occur simply because there is nothing to indicate one will occur for your precious revan


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
Yes.
LOL so a storm trooper can defeat sidious in a lightsaber duel? So a weakling padawan can survive exar's amulet blasts and then proceed to pull a moon our of orbit and crash him?
Keeo making me laugh


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
Yes, and based on the situation and their surroundings, the underdog might very well come out on top.
Keyword situation . And sidious is a more intelligent fighter than revan too.

Send revan and palpatine both at their peak and full concentration, don't make me laugh by telling me revan can beat palpatine that way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
I am not saying it will happen, but I am saying that there is a possibility. Again, "can" is not synonymous with "will".
Possibility of winning? Again what indicates this possibility? What makes you so sure? Because obi wan got lucky in a duel and thus it should be used as a feat for revan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
If he's asleep, sure. And please stop with the strawmen, it's getting really tiresome watching you put words in my mouth.
Then you should stop argueing with me because i won't stop arguing until you concede. Lol if he's asleep of course he can get wacked up, but according to RODV palpatine never sleeps and what? He is going to sleep halfway the fight so revan can take him down?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
There were seemingly no circumstances that made the idea of the Rebellion beating the Empire plausible, yet it happened.
Oh but there was, when palpatine ordered the star destroyers not to attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
Where?
Star wars insider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
Okay. Revan teleports to the future where he meets Palpatine. They face off, say the standard 'wah i am more powerful than you' blather, then start fighting. Palpatine is so wrapped up in toying around with Revan that he does not notice that Revan has tied his shoelaces together. Palpatine tries to take a step foward, trips and falls and Revan skewers him through the head. The end.
Lol and what indicates to you palpatine is going to "toy" around with a dangerous opponent? When he can sense revans dangerous powers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
Implausible? Yes. Improbable? Yes. Impossible? No, not at all.
But unlikely considering the fact revan doesn't have shoes which habe shoe laces on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
Oh, just because he thinks so means I have to? No thanks.
Apparantly, he can accpet the fact sidious > revan but you on the other hand can't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
Show me one instance where I said 'omg Revan is teh awsumz he is teh bestest he can beat anyone yay'. Oh wait, if I'm arguing for a potential Revan victory, then that must mean I wear Revan undies and have posters of Revan plastered all over my wall and I brush my teeth with a Revan toothbrush.
Your doing that at the moment, your arguing for something that cannot be hoped to be won, you sound like your arguing its possible for a skinny boy to fight mike tyson head to head in the ring when its clear mike is the victor.

Again i won't deny that if a circumstance occurs but in most VS fights, we don't assume one because there wouldn't be any
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
Please. Stop with your foolish assumptions.
Lol your the only one making foolish assumptions "Oh t3h st0Rm Tr00P3r c@n d3f3@t $!d!0us !n a h3@d t0 h3@d b@tTl3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
Again, there was nothing to indicate that the Rebel Alliance would defeat the Empire, that Vader would move to save his son, that Anakin's raw power would overcome Obi-Wan. But they still happened, didn't they?
Due to a circumstance for each and every one of them, one which won't appear for revan simply because you think there would be one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
There is ample evidence. You just choose to write it off as 'fanboyism'.
Ample of revan defeating sidious? Lol, hilarious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
And after all this, may I point out that you are not an employee of LucasArts either? Thus, everything you say is conjecture and not canon.
LOL the part where i said palpatine reduced 3 force users to bones is not canon? Go read ressurection. The part where palpatine killed 50-100 storm troopers? Go read empire volume 1: betrayal.

Hell the quotes i posted and gave page numbers are canon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
Not to mention your assumptions are logically fallacious, so please stop trying to force your opinion on others.
And yours aren't? Its also fallacious to assume a circumstance will occur for your revan, given that there is nothing to even assume one will occur.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
Also, please stop being condescending, confrontational, and insufferable. It really doesn't help the discussion and might have some pretty unwanted consequences.
Lol so your going to ban me for voicing my opinion? Look, i am entitled to my own opinions about star wars, and i support my claims with FACTS, you on the otherhand have nothing to indicate a circumstance will happen for revan, hell i can list all of them for your likes, and i want you to pick one of them and 'try' to input it in for revan

@legend, ill give you a friendly and open minded discussion, not exactly a debate.


Quote:
Originally Posted by S_W_LeGenD
Against Dark Empire incarnation of Sidious, he surely has no hope and this is not just the case with Revan.
We are arguing this sidious, but rogue nine wants an unlikely circumstance to happen for revan to win.

Hell he even said a storm trooper can beat darth sidious in a head to head confrontation
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_W_LeGenD
DE Sidious can defeat any Sith Lord in single combat but one Sith Lord is getting close and guess who that is? Darth Caedus
And despite being so powerful caedus is, I recall luke wtf pwning caedus in inferno with mere TK alone. And according to the invisible cover, jaina is contending with caedus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_W_LeGenD
And than he suddenly decided to unleash the power of Death Star on Rebel forces and we saw Death Star firing at the Capital Ships of the Rebels in the ROTJ movie. Now was that not massive? It surely send a chill down the spine of Luke who was witnessing the carnage.
Before that he ordered his ships not to attack. They only began to attack after the emperor died, and that was when he lost grip of his batte meditation, proof he used it? Thrawn was talking about it in the thrawn trilogy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_W_LeGenD
And by the time Sidious was dead, The Empire was going all out against the Rebel forces but it was already too late.
See the above

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_W_LeGenD
According to DSSB, Malak possessed devastating dark side power. And add to this the fact that Revan was not thing clearly. He was behaving like ROTS Vader on Mustafar.
Actually your right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_W_LeGenD
And that was when Revan was in a state of shock and was not thinking clearly after the revelation.
See the above
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_W_LeGenD
And not to forget that Malak was also a powerful Force User.
Im not denying that

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_W_LeGenD
So does Revan.
Than malak yes, than sidious? No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_W_LeGenD
Though I would give credibility to Palpatine' Force Storm.
yea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_W_LeGenD
You need to show me some sort of strong canonical evidence that shows that Palpatine knows Nihilus' Super Force Severing technique.
Sigh, the DESB stated he has mastered all known powers, previous unknown powers and devises new ones at his pleasure . That means he mastered every aspect of the force.


Quote:
Originally Posted by S_W_LeGenD
When did Sidious learned about Fallansi Looping Technique?
Let me elaborate, palpatine was on a quest to master every aspect of the force so he went to collect every artifact in the galaxy hence he has been stated to mastered all known powers, previous unknown powers and devises new ones at his pleasure . Also the fact that he met talsava, one of the traitor fallanasi's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_W_LeGenD
Revan can surely harm Sidious.
Yes he can
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_W_LeGenD
Revan' Force Lightning Storm is powerful enough to cause destruction on a big scale. And he knows some other dangerous techniques too.
. At least you try to list down some feats so revan can contend with palpatine, i admire you for the fact you aren't doing what rogue nine and jambi are.



Quote:
Originally Posted by S_W_LeGenD
He knows more offensive techniques than Yoda. The best thing about Revan is that He understood all aspects of the Force and was trained to use the dark side as well.
All aspects of the force? Where was this stated? Or do you mean both aspects of the force, light and dark?
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_W_LeGenD
You must also not forget that it took a direct hit from a Turbo-Laser canon to bring down Revan to his knees during his reign as the Dark Lord. Now if such level of power is required to bring down Revan than he can surely put up a good fight against any kind of foe.
So your saying that a turbo laser turrent is the *only* way to take him down? That turbo laser turret hardly destroyed or even damaged the hull, had revan taken a hit from an imperial star destroyer, he would have gotten killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_W_LeGenD
At-least Palpatine will know that he fought against a skilled and challenging combatant.
He certainly will, he might even want to take revan as his apprentice, but thats unlikely because he wants luke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_W_LeGenD
Tell me one thing! What would happen if those dark side prophets would get caught in Revan' Force Lightning Storm based attack?
They would die too, but they wouldn't be reduced to bones like palpatine did
Sephira is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-10-2007, 12:26 AM   #82
Tommycat
>^..^<
 
Tommycat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,577
Current Game: Real Life 1.0(BETA)
Forum Veteran 
Does anyone else feel it is a bit silly to call anything that occurs in a fictional universe a FACT?

Oh and there are real world examples of less powerful beating more powerful opponents. I submit to you, The American Revolution. An unruly group of brigands that defeated the British Empire.

I'm sure some will claim that it was Circumstances, but in reality, it was merely tactics.

Sideous MAY be powerful. Tactics beat power almost every time. and Sideous has been shown to let his arrogance get in the way of his victories.
Tommycat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-10-2007, 12:36 PM   #83
Darth Xander
Riding Pterodactyls
 
Darth Xander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 667
Current Game: Star Wars KOTOR II
Well Revan managed to raise and infinite fleet. So I would think he is extremley powerful.

Darth Xander is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-10-2007, 06:21 PM   #84
Darth333
Administraterror
 
Darth333's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: In my secret dungeon...
Posts: 8,292
Time to cool down a bit y'all...

@ Sephira: please tone down your posts. Understand that people might or might not agree with your opinions and that you have to accept that. What you might consider the right interpretation might be perceived differently by others and vice versa. That is no reason to post things like "If you had logic you would have stoped posting already", to call people hypocrites and to tell them that their opinion is worthless. It isn't the first time you make similar comments in your posts (and are warned accordingly) and this is simply not acceptable here.

Voice your opinion as much as you want but do it with respect towards other members. Edit: Take the week (til Friday) to review and rethink your posting habits.

As to the topic, see the last line of my sig!
Darth333 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-10-2007, 08:44 PM   #85
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.
 
TKA-001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,534
Forum Veteran 
I always considered Revan to be something like Neo in the second and third Matrix movies; powerful enough to beat most opponents, but still almost loses anyway due to the circumstances of the situation, which are out of his control.


"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-11-2007, 12:40 PM   #86
Jediphile
Persona non grata
 
Jediphile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,452
Lucasforum mods' hypocrisy proven!

HYPOCRISY, THY NAME IS LUCASFORUMS MODS!

(snip!)

Mod note:
But it is not the topic of this thread. Seeing as how you've already made a thread with an identical post in the Feedback forum, where it belongs, please use that thread for further discussion about this matter instead. ~M

Link to the other thread


"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built" - Kreia

Visit my KotOR blog at Deadly Forums.

Last edited by stoffe; 12-11-2007 at 01:03 PM.
Jediphile is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2007, 02:49 AM   #87
Clone L68362
Forumite
 
Clone L68362's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Totally lost
Posts: 554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jediphile
I don't see Revan as most powerful jedi ever, though he was probably one of the most gifted in his time, and maybe the one with the most potential. Revan was powerful, sure, but you can say the same about lots of jedi. The major difference between Revan and the others, however, is that Revan is YOUR character... And when people talk about how he (or the exile for that matter) are the greatest ever, I'm always uncertain about whether they are talking about the characters as part of the universe, or about them as extension of their own ill-hidden narcissistic fantasies. Not because I see people as particularly self-absorbed, but Revan does have the ability to pull that out more than most characters because he did have significant powers, but also due to his background. Ask yourself this - did you say to yourself "Wow, my character was the Dark Lord of the Sith" or did you say "Wow, I was the Dark Lord of the Sith"?
This is how I look at it...after I plowed through the Star Forge's Sith hordes, I felt badass...and ever since then, I've always viewed Revan as that unstoppable badass.


My sig is stupid.
Clone L68362 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2007, 04:49 AM   #88
Corinthian
Banned
 
Corinthian's Avatar
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,165
Revan can kill everything. Why? Because I turned on cheat codes. He now has 100 stats in everything and is immune to all force powers. Sidious gets decapitated. This debate is over, I win. As Sidious isn't present within KotoR and thus cannot interface with the game to boost his own powers, he's hosed.
Corinthian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2007, 03:12 PM   #89
Serpentine Cougar
Veteran
 
Serpentine Cougar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Not there yet.
Posts: 879
Current Game: Beneath A Steel Sky
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinthian
Revan can kill everything. Why? Because I turned on cheat codes. He now has 100 stats in everything and is immune to all force powers. Sidious gets decapitated. This debate is over, I win. As Sidious isn't present within KotoR and thus cannot interface with the game to boost his own powers, he's hosed.
He may be able to defeat a dancing Twi'lek, but Sidious is no Twi'lek.


Serpentine Cougar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2007, 08:31 PM   #90
Corinthian
Banned
 
Corinthian's Avatar
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,165
Wrong. Sidious has no stats within KotoR as he does not exist. However, Revan DOES exist within Star Wars Canon, and is able to draw his power from both. This gives him eternal power.
Corinthian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2008, 11:48 PM   #91
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.
 
Darth InSidious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The Eleven-Day Empire
Posts: 5,758
Current Game: KotOR II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Onasi
Lucas' First Degree outweighs all other First Degrees
Nuh-uh, Jae. First degree at Oxford can be converted to an MA after ten years.

Besides which Oxbridge clearly carries more prestige.



Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-27-2008, 12:19 AM   #92
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem
 
Jae Onasi's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,911
Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth InSidious
Nuh-uh, Jae. First degree at Oxford can be converted to an MA after ten years.

Besides which Oxbridge clearly carries more prestige.
No way. If anything, Ohio State pwns, but I bet GL would determine that his First degree rules.


From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-27-2008, 12:39 PM   #93
Rogue Nine
*static*
 
Rogue Nine's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Aug 1999
Posts: 14,651
Current Game: Bravely Default
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LF Jester 
See as how Lucas hails from USC, I can hardly imagine he'd give OSU any sort of advantage.




have a suggestion for the lf poll? pm me
Rogue Nine is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-10-2008, 12:27 PM   #94
Gurges-Ahter
Tyler Durden
 
Gurges-Ahter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Parker, TX
Posts: 891
In addition to all of the force power he has, and his ability to wield a light saber, I also believe that he is a great natural leader and that should probably be considered when discussing how powerful he is. I think one of the Jedi council members touched on that during the history lesson and I think it showed when he became the Sith Lord as well.
Gurges-Ahter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-04-2008, 10:17 PM   #95
DAWUSS
Junior Member
 
DAWUSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 357
Not too long ago, I was able to somehow compare Revan with Pete Carroll and Michael Savage, pending on what you compare the KOTOR series to.

Yep, this guy



can be compared with this guy



or this guy

DAWUSS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-04-2008, 10:56 PM   #96
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.
 
TKA-001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,534
Forum Veteran 
Fascinating.


"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-05-2008, 02:33 PM   #97
Jedil3thal
Rookie
 
Jedil3thal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Leviathan Roaming the Galaxy
Posts: 67
Well Revan was powerfull but was also a mystery

He had ultimate power he took control of the entire sith and he controlled unlimited supply of sith warships and battle fleets he controlled infinite fleets and never ending resources lol but he was a mystery because no one ever knew where he got all of his resources


Weapons are helpful accesories but your skills are how you act In battle but to win strength is your greatest ally

Last edited by Jedil3thal; 06-05-2008 at 02:37 PM. Reason: messed up a little
Jedil3thal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-05-2008, 08:20 PM   #98
Da_Man_2423
Forumite
 
Da_Man_2423's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Minnesota, USA
Posts: 745
Current Game: NCAA Football 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedil3thal View Post
He had ultimate power he took control of the entire sith and he controlled unlimited supply of sith warships and battle fleets he controlled infinite fleets and never ending resources lol but he was a mystery because no one ever knew where he got all of his resources
You have played through the game fully right? It tells you exactly where all the resources are coming from...


Da_Man_2423 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-05-2008, 10:02 PM   #99
Jedil3thal
Rookie
 
Jedil3thal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Leviathan Roaming the Galaxy
Posts: 67
Oh yeah the starforge I forgot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Man_2423 View Post
You have played through the game fully right? It tells you exactly where all the resources are coming from...
Oh yeah the Starforge I forgot lol


Weapons are helpful accesories but your skills are how you act In battle but to win strength is your greatest ally
Jedil3thal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-05-2008, 10:41 PM   #100
Gurges-Ahter
Tyler Durden
 
Gurges-Ahter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Parker, TX
Posts: 891
Punctuation can work wonders...



Gurges-Ahter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2008, 10:59 AM   #101
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.
 
TKA-001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,534
Forum Veteran 
Σmiley faces can work ruin.


"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia

Last edited by TKA-001; 06-10-2008 at 07:27 PM.
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2008, 04:49 PM   #102
Burnseyy
Forumite
 
Burnseyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: England
Posts: 534
I always imagined Revan as unstoppable or untouchable, when he was at power.
you know - just the ultimate sith/ultimate jedi.



"If God is a DJ, then life is a dance floor, love is the rhythm and you are the music."



Burnseyy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-30-2008, 11:06 AM   #103
Darth Hord
Rookie
 
Darth Hord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 87
Revan is definitely one of the most powerful characters in Star Wars however I think what makes him so dangerous is not his powers but rather his intelligence and mental will.
Darth Hord is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-30-2008, 11:39 AM   #104
TheExile
Junior Member
 
TheExile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Coruscant
Posts: 342
Ahem...
*British voice:* Revan's raw potential is the biggest in the Star Wars universe, as it can be seen in the first KotOR. The Jedi Chronicler in the Dantooine Academy hails Revans power, alongside with other characters: Canderous Ordo, Kreia etc.
Think about this: Revan Vs. Yoda. Of course, Revan beats Yoda, in all types of confrontation: only sabers, only powers, all of them. If Revan has more power in the Force then Yoda, this means that Revan's level should be equal to Vaders level.
But Revan is ancient in comparison with Vader, thus Revan knows secrets that Vader doesn't know- Vader never traveled in the Galaxy as Revan did.*end of british voice*
In other words: REVAN PWNS VADER,SO REVAN PWNS THEM ALL- of course, with the exception of Exile- Revans power= power of Exile!!!


*Note: Chapter 8 is out!*
[Fic] The war of the ancients, seen through the eyes of one young men, as he walks the road of destiny... The Triumvirates War

TheExile is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2008, 12:29 AM   #105
Robb Stark
Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 103
How powerful Revan was is an interesting question from a few different aspects.

We've been told he was very strong in the Force and clearly had great potential. That Malak deferred to him, and was afraid to face him IMO (regardless of what he says) is somewhat suggestive that translated into Revan being an excellent combatant with the Force and saber. After his mind wipe and reconversion, he tears through the Star Forge, so he was clearly extremely martially adept. Canderous refers to Revan touchingly as "The greatest warrior of our time," in his final influence dialogue if you bring him with on the Star Forge, and that says quite a bit IMO.

From his victories in the Mandalorian Wars, the Jedi Civil War, the respect he was given by the Mandalorians, and the rest we've heard about his prowess, Revan was by pretty much all accounts a brilliant military tactician.

Finally, combining what we know of Revan's action during and following the Mandalorian Wars from KotOR1 and 2, the scope of his scheming, while falling a ways short, is within the realm of Palpatine IMO. Hunting down a space station built by a lost civilization 20,000 years old, converting thousands and thousands to his cause through Malachor and more perverse methods, the assassins, the academy, etc...he was far more savy than your "Mwahahaha, I will knock you all down!" Sith villain.

Combining all of Revan's strengths, he makes one of the most formidable characters in the Star Wars universe. I don't know how I feel about him being as strong in the Force as say Exar Kun (who Jolee claims posed a bigger threat than even Revan IIRC), Vader, or Sidious, but as a total package he deserves to be in the discussion of those who wielded the power to make or unmake the Republic.
Robb Stark is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2008, 01:33 AM   #106
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=
 
HK-42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Unknown Regions
Posts: 2,040
Current Game: AssassinsCreed,kotor
Hot Topic Starter 
He had no powers at all.

Jk he was very powerful and could pwn every person in all of star wars.

HK-42 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2008, 02:22 AM   #107
JediMaster76
Rookie
 
JediMaster76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Twilight Zone
Posts: 106
Current Game: Mass Effect 3, Majora's Mask
@HK-42: You aren't a Revan fanboy are you? :P

On-topic: Though Revan is pretty strong, being the head of the Revanchist, going head-to-head with Mandalore and Malak (ok, Malak isn't a good example). He also killed a bunch of those stupid Selkath and Rakata :P I digress, I wouldn't rate him higher than Anakin/Yoda/Luke, at all. Maybe Mace Windu level of skill/power/strength/etc.


A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold.
JediMaster76 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2008, 08:03 AM   #108
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...
 
jonathan7's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 3,676
Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb Stark View Post
How powerful Revan was is an interesting question from a few different aspects.

We've been told he was very strong in the Force and clearly had great potential. That Malak deferred to him, and was afraid to face him IMO (regardless of what he says) is somewhat suggestive that translated into Revan being an excellent combatant with the Force and saber. After his mind wipe and reconversion, he tears through the Star Forge, so he was clearly extremely martially adept. Canderous refers to Revan touchingly as "The greatest warrior of our time," in his final influence dialogue if you bring him with on the Star Forge, and that says quite a bit IMO.

From his victories in the Mandalorian Wars, the Jedi Civil War, the respect he was given by the Mandalorians, and the rest we've heard about his prowess, Revan was by pretty much all accounts a brilliant military tactician.

Finally, combining what we know of Revan's action during and following the Mandalorian Wars from KotOR1 and 2, the scope of his scheming, while falling a ways short, is within the realm of Palpatine IMO. Hunting down a space station built by a lost civilization 20,000 years old, converting thousands and thousands to his cause through Malachor and more perverse methods, the assassins, the academy, etc...he was far more savy than your "Mwahahaha, I will knock you all down!" Sith villain.

Combining all of Revan's strengths, he makes one of the most formidable characters in the Star Wars universe. I don't know how I feel about him being as strong in the Force as say Exar Kun (who Jolee claims posed a bigger threat than even Revan IIRC), Vader, or Sidious, but as a total package he deserves to be in the discussion of those who wielded the power to make or unmake the Republic.
QFT

In terms of 'power' I will take as force strength. I would say Revan was weaker than the following, but stronger than all others....












"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2008, 11:51 AM   #109
ForeverNight
nrgurt researcher
 
ForeverNight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Minnesota, USA
Posts: 1,204
Current Game: q2
It's almost unfair to have the devourer of worlds in there, you know that right?

We can't really compare what Revan does to those in the movies.

We are able to make some extrapolations, however.

Palpatine: He uses Force Lightning, this speaks to a level of incompetence. After all, most villains have Force Storm when they can grab it. (I know I grab it, even when I'm playing LS) FSrm is a very handy power, if you can wound the others around you enough, and then use it, the enemies are dead.

Compare that to the Emperor... if anything he was using Force Shock, since he was using it only on one person. He was causing Luke pain... he almost killed him with it, so it could be said that Lukes VP's were far too low. (Low Con anybody?)

Luke: He only took several minutes of Force Shock before he was dying. Compare that with any Dark Jedi. They usually resist it, or shrug it off for half damage. Luke's also sub-par with the Saber. (Look at how he wields it! And how he attempted to kill Darth Vader!)

I haven't read any of the Comic Books, so don't think I'm ignoring them on purpose if he did something amazing in them... I just don't know.

Vader: Maybe he was powerful, we'll never really know, will we?

That's all I have to say. It's just an unfair comparison.
ForeverNight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2008, 01:56 PM   #110
Darth Hord
Rookie
 
Darth Hord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverNight View Post

Palpatine: He uses Force Lightning, this speaks to a level of incompetence. After all, most villains have Force Storm when they can grab it. (I know I grab it, even when I'm playing LS) FSrm is a very handy power, if you can wound the others around you enough, and then use it, the enemies are dead.

Compare that to the Emperor... if anything he was using Force Shock, since he was using it only on one person. He was causing Luke pain... he almost killed him with it, so it could be said that Lukes VP's were far too low. (Low Con anybody?)


Sidious's lightning is arguably the most deadliest of out there. In the comics he reduces a couple of darkside prophets to ash. If Sidious wanted to kill Luke in an instant of the death star he could have, but he wanted to torture him. I think it is best not to try and label the lightning that is used in the movies based on the gameplay names of it such as "force shock"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverNight View Post
Luke: He only took several minutes of Force Shock before he was dying. Compare that with any Dark Jedi. They usually resist it, or shrug it off for half damage. Luke's also sub-par with the Saber. (Look at how he wields it! And how he attempted to kill Darth Vader!)
Luke would have been dead after the first blast if the emperor truly wanted to kill him quickly but the emperor would rather torture him and for the record, a random dark jedi would also be killed quickly by the emperor if he wanted to. But yea the Luke portrayed in the movies is a complete novice but in the novels/comics set post Return of the jedi he becomes extremely powerful.


Now in terms of the sith I would rank higher than Revan in (force power/strength category only because his lightsaber skills are unknown) are Sidious,Kun,Bane,Nihilus and Caedus possibly. Other potential characters would be Marka Ragnos, Freedon Nadd possibly and maybe other ancient sith but nothing is known about them or their force strength so it is best not to include them in a discussion. In force strength I would put Yoda, Luke, (from the novels) and maybe kyp but i don't particularly care for ranking jedi so there maybe more.
Darth Hord is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2008, 02:15 PM   #111
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.
 
TKA-001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,534
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Palpatine: He uses Force Lightning, this speaks to a level of incompetence. After all, most villains have Force Storm when they can grab it. (I know I grab it, even when I'm playing LS) FSrm is a very handy power, if you can wound the others around you enough, and then use it, the enemies are dead.

Compare that to the Emperor... if anything he was using Force Shock, since he was using it only on one person. He was causing Luke pain... he almost killed him with it, so it could be said that Lukes VP's were far too low. (Low Con anybody?)
You are taking gameplay mechanics far too literally. There's no real difference between force "Shock", "Lightning", and "Storm". It's just lightning.


"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2008, 02:47 PM   #112
ForeverNight
nrgurt researcher
 
ForeverNight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Minnesota, USA
Posts: 1,204
Current Game: q2
But, you have to use the Gameplay Mechanics, because we're comparing Revan to these people, and Revan is from the game. Does that mean that Revan who has Force Shock is on Equal Footing with the Revan who knows Force Storm since its just Force Lightning.

Now, granted, that post was a little... crazy?

But, we are comparing from a Video Game to Movies. That's going to be tough, Gameplay Mechanics or no.
ForeverNight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2008, 05:48 PM   #113
JediMaster76
Rookie
 
JediMaster76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Twilight Zone
Posts: 106
Current Game: Mass Effect 3, Majora's Mask
Gameplay mechanics don't contribute to a person's said strength. Otherwise, the Secret Apprentice would be like the god of the SW universe. :P Especially b/c that's just what they are. Gameplay mechanics. They are just their to provide an RPG feel to the game. As for the Dark Jedi being able to shrug it off, I'd suppose they'd need to become resilient to it, considering the happy habit Malak had about using Force lightning on incompetent/unwilling-to-turn-to-the-Darkside Jedi. :P

Otherwise, I'd like to possess an insta-death saber that cuts people in pieces on contact like they do in the movies :P


A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold.
JediMaster76 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2008, 07:10 PM   #114
Darth Hord
Rookie
 
Darth Hord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverNight View Post
But, you have to use the Gameplay Mechanics, because we're comparing Revan to these people, and Revan is from the game. Does that mean that Revan who has Force Shock is on Equal Footing with the Revan who knows Force Storm since its just Force Lightning.

Now, granted, that post was a little... crazy?

But, we are comparing from a Video Game to Movies. That's going to be tough, Gameplay Mechanics or no.


When you compare videogame(ex Revan)characters to other characters from movies or novels you can only use information gathered from cutscenes,what other characters say about Revan, and the known feats for example I would include in my argument would be: Revan killed a republic soldier in 3 seconds before Malak betrayed him, he defeated a star forge powered Bastilla and Malak. Revan,Jolee and Juhani overcame many dark jedi in the rakatan temple. Him and his companions faced a miniature army on the star forge(based on the custcene where Malak says "send all available trooops) We learn through dialogs that Revan killed Mandalore the ultimate and the echani general Yusanis, even though neither character we in the game, i could go but you get the idea.

But you cannot use gameplay mechanics. Everyone has a different version of Revan so while yours may have lightning mine doesn't. But the canon Revan is known to have used lightning on the rakatan when he first arrived prior to kotor so we know he has that power. Your Revan may not know force choke but Revan canonically knows the attacks base on his use of it on a republic soldier. If it is still not clear to you I would be happy to continue to tell to you what can use of a videogame character to compare him to a movie or novel character.
Darth Hord is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2008, 12:56 AM   #115
Rev7
I'm a Mage
 
Rev7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,208
Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverNight View Post

We can't really compare what Revan does to those in the movies.

We are able to make some extrapolations, however.

Palpatine: He uses Force Lightning, this speaks to a level of incompetence. After all, most villains have Force Storm when they can grab it. (I know I grab it, even when I'm playing LS) FSrm is a very handy power, if you can wound the others around you enough, and then use it, the enemies are dead.

Compare that to the Emperor... if anything he was using Force Shock, since he was using it only on one person. He was causing Luke pain... he almost killed him with it, so it could be said that Lukes VP's were far too low. (Low Con anybody?)

Luke: He only took several minutes of Force Shock before he was dying. Compare that with any Dark Jedi. They usually resist it, or shrug it off for half damage. Luke's also sub-par with the Saber. (Look at how he wields it! And how he attempted to kill Darth Vader!)

I haven't read any of the Comic Books, so don't think I'm ignoring them on purpose if he did something amazing in them... I just don't know.

Vader: Maybe he was powerful, we'll never really know, will we?

That's all I have to say. It's just an unfair comparison.
I do have to say that I agree with that. I guess that it depends on your mindset.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Hord View Post
Sidious's lightning is arguably the most deadliest of out there. In the comics he reduces a couple of darkside prophets to ash. If Sidious wanted to kill Luke in an instant of the death star he could have, but he wanted to torture him. I think it is best not to try and label the lightning that is used in the movies based on the gameplay names of it such as "force shock"
Perhaps it was age? Sidious would be pretty darn old in ROTJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverNight View Post
But, we are comparing from a Video Game to Movies. That's going to be tough, Gameplay Mechanics or no.
I definately agree with that. I think that we cannot know for sure how powerful he was. Not unless we see Revan in a movie, of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Hord View Post
When you compare videogame(ex Revan)characters to other characters from movies or novels you can only use information gathered from cutscenes,what other characters say about Revan, and the known feats for example I would include in my argument would be: Revan killed a republic soldier in 3 seconds before Malak betrayed him, he defeated a star forge powered Bastilla and Malak. Revan,Jolee and Juhani overcame many dark jedi in the rakatan temple. Him and his companions faced a miniature army on the star forge(based on the custcene where Malak says "send all available trooops) We learn through dialogs that Revan killed Mandalore the ultimate and the echani general Yusanis, even though neither character we in the game, i could go but you get the idea.

But you cannot use gameplay mechanics. Everyone has a different version of Revan so while yours may have lightning mine doesn't. But the canon Revan is known to have used lightning on the rakatan when he first arrived prior to kotor so we know he has that power. Your Revan may not know force choke but Revan canonically knows the attacks base on his use of it on a republic soldier. If it is still not clear to you I would be happy to continue to tell to you what can use of a videogame character to compare him to a movie or novel character.
With you saying that, we can easily make the assumption that Revan is a lot more powerful than Darth Vader, for example. I know that Revan was praised a lot in the game, and in the cutscenes, and I know that Darth Vader was feared. However, he was not even close to being praised as much as Revan was. The discussion would be over then.

Rev7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2008, 07:53 AM   #116
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...
 
jonathan7's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 3,676
Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev7 View Post
With you saying that, we can easily make the assumption that Revan is a lot more powerful than Darth Vader, for example. I know that Revan was praised a lot in the game, and in the cutscenes, and I know that Darth Vader was feared. However, he was not even close to being praised as much as Revan was. The discussion would be over then.
I think Revan was a better leader than Darth Vader. But for me, I made an attempt to clarify 'Power'.

The problem we have with Revan, is many people having played KotOR; think *they* are Revan, and as such they would pawn everyone else in the Star Wars universe; such is Fanboyism.

Of course, in one on one fights we can speculate as to who will win; but there is always a slight err of unpredictability in any fight as to who can win. e.g. I'm trained in Krav Maga (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krav_Maga) and I have to defend myself against an aggressive yob in the street; the advantage is with me, but lets presume my attacker has a hell of a right hook and gets lucky... I'm out; hopefully you get the point I'm trying to make. That even if you should win, and normally would win, doesn't mean you always will win. (btw first training of Krav Maga is to avoid a fight if you can anyways).

Personally I don't like force storm; however in lightning terms; the reborn Palpatine uses a force lightning to destroy an entire load of space ships (very lame I know); however I don't see Revan toping that.



"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2008, 08:34 AM   #117
Darth Hord
Rookie
 
Darth Hord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev7 View Post
With you saying that, we can easily make the assumption that Revan is a lot more powerful than Darth Vader, for example. I know that Revan was praised a lot in the game, and in the cutscenes, and I know that Darth Vader was feared. However, he was not even close to being praised as much as Revan was. The discussion would be over then.
I would say that Revan is more powerful than Vader but there margin by which is not that big. Vader also has people praising him in the novels post ROTJ. Some of Revan's praise (in fact a lot the praise from Canderous) has no affect on determining Revan's personal power such as Revan being called a great strategist. Than another you think have to look at is if the characters are showing personal bias towards a particular person.

Revan's big advantage of Vader would be his force mastery (not that Vader isn't powerful in the force) and he would most likely win a force battle(like Dooku vs Yoda in Attack of the clones) between the two. But if they were to engage of ligthsaber combat than I would give the advantage to Vader. The reason is because Revan's combat skills are limited by gameplay. For example we know that Revan killed Malak on the star forge but we don't know the degree of difficulty(revan could have been losing or winning the entire duel) he had killing him but we do know that Revan killed via lightsaber. Another example would be Revan facing Bastilla on the star forge. We know that Revan defeated her multiple times and redeemed her to the lightside but we don't know anything else about the duel.

Basically that means we know the general combat feats of Revan but don't know hardly any details about the fights to due to gameplay. Which makes hit hard to accurate judge his power and specifically his lightsaber skills
Darth Hord is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2008, 08:54 AM   #118
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...
 
jonathan7's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 3,676
Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Hord View Post
Revan's big advantage of Vader would be his force mastery (not that Vader isn't powerful in the force) and he would most likely win a force battle(like Dooku vs Yoda in Attack of the clones) between the two.
I disagree here, Vader is the 'chosen' one and conceived by the Force itself, as such I cannot see how Revan would be more powerful than Vader in terms of force ability.



"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2008, 11:10 AM   #119
Darth Hord
Rookie
 
Darth Hord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan7 View Post
I disagree here, Vader is the 'chosen' one and conceived by the Force itself, as such I cannot see how Revan would be more powerful than Vader in terms of force ability.
You have to remember though he could never truly become as powerful as he could have been after Mustafar. I'm fairly certain that in vanity fair magazine GL said Vader was 80% as powerful as the emperor (OT, version I think). Then we have to take into account the fact that Revan has a broader knowledge of the force than Vader(he was the first in god knows how long to visit the trayus academy on malachor),I believe in "Path of Destruction" Bane said that Revan's holocron had more information than the entire academy(it might have been the whole planet but i can't recall) of Korriban had during the New Sith Wars. Plus there is the fact that Sidious purposely was guarding knowledge from Vader (ex. Knowledge he learned from Naga Sadow)so that also makes me question as how much Sidious taught him. Plus there is the fact that Vader needs to worry about Revan's force lightning which Vader can block in fairness but he is still vulnerable to it.
Darth Hord is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2008, 11:37 AM   #120
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...
 
jonathan7's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 3,676
Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Hord View Post
You have to remember though he could never truly become as powerful as he could have been after Mustafar. I'm fairly certain that in vanity fair magazine GL said Vader was 80% as powerful as the emperor (OT, version I think).
The latter I agree with, the form while is G-canon, never made too much sense to be, due to the fact Yoda said; "Size matters not". In otherwords, surely Yoda shouldn't be as powerful as other force users as he's much smaller - it's the same logic as Vader's Force Ability being reduced after Mustafar.



"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Republic Newsfeed > How Powerful was Revan

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.