lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Dual and Staff Sabres in Character Customization
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-07-2008, 10:44 PM   #1
Starfyre
Rookie

Dual and Staff Sabres in Character Customization

I hope I put this in the right place. Anyways I seem to remember ages ago that there was a mod that allowed you to be able to pick from Dual, Staff or Standard Sabres during the Character Customization at the begining of the game. Anyone know where I can find it, I can't seem to find it. If not can anyone helping me with modding something to do just that. Thanks.
Starfyre is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-08-2008, 10:25 AM   #2
Starfyre
Rookie

I've figured it out. Took me awhile of playing around with the file but I got it.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:23 PM   #3
Starfyre
Rookie

Well after a few days away from JA I finally played it far enough to test the changes I made to saber.menu. While I got my choice of which type of saber at the begining of the game, After Vjun it only gave me the choice of Standard. I guess all I did was switch them around.

I guess it's back to looking at the file again. If anyone can help figure this out it would be appreciated.
Old 07-13-2008, 10:56 AM   #4
Starfyre
Rookie

K i got this time. BTW I finally found the mod that added the dual and staff at the beginning of the game. That's how I managed to finally figure it out.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Coding > Dual and Staff Sabres in Character Customization