lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Darth Kruhl as PC
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-21-2008, 07:45 PM   #1
Ferc Kast
Modder
 
Ferc Kast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tython
Posts: 1,586
Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Veteran Modder 
Darth Kruhl as PC

I was wondering if someone could make a PC head for K1 and/or TSL of Darth Kruhl. I would do this myself, except I'm busy with a few other mods at the moment. There is a picture of him here.

If it is made for K1, I think it'd be best to use the PMHA03 head model. If it is made for TSL, I think it'd be best to use either the PMHB10 or PMHC01 head models.

I would highly appreciate the person who would make this.

Ferc Kast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-21-2008, 08:09 PM   #2
TriggerGod
Senior Member
 
TriggerGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: hiding
Posts: 2,415
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferc Kast View Post
I was wondering if someone could make a PC head for K1 and/or TSL of Darth Kruhl. I would do this myself, except I'm busy with a few other mods at the moment. There is a picture of him here.

If it is made for K1, I think it'd be best to use the PMHA03 head model. If it is made for TSL, I think it'd be best to use either the PMHB10 or PMHC01 head models.

I would highly appreciate the person who would make this.
Hmm...
I can do the skin (at least, I'll try) and maybe you can do teh rest? Deal?
TriggerGod is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-21-2008, 08:13 PM   #3
Ferc Kast
Modder
 
Ferc Kast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tython
Posts: 1,586
Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriggerGod View Post
Hmm...
I can do the skin (at least, I'll try) and maybe you can do teh rest? Deal?
Sounds fine by me.

Ferc Kast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-21-2008, 08:21 PM   #4
TriggerGod
Senior Member
 
TriggerGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: hiding
Posts: 2,415
Helpful! 
Would you like Kruhl's actual skin to be the final transition, or do you want his head selectable from the start?
TriggerGod is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-21-2008, 08:24 PM   #5
Ferc Kast
Modder
 
Ferc Kast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tython
Posts: 1,586
Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriggerGod View Post
Would you like Kruhl's actual skin to be the final transition, or do you want his head selectable from the start?
I would like it to be selectable from the start. (Like Silveredge's Darth Bane head mod.)

Ferc Kast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-21-2008, 08:25 PM   #6
TriggerGod
Senior Member
 
TriggerGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: hiding
Posts: 2,415
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferc Kast View Post
I would like it to be selectable from the start. (Like Silveredge's Darth Bane head mod.)
K. So there won't be any DS Transitions. Just the head. Am I rite?
TriggerGod is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Darth Kruhl as PC

Tags
burritos

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:22 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.