lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: My avatar is now orange
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2008, 06:45 PM   #1
90SK
Universal Figment

Current Game: Tetris
My avatar is now orange

->

I just bought ripe on FPSBanana... that means I'm an advanced member. I got the life subscription (it's worth it: I'll be doing a lot of modding in the upcoming years).

Check out my dope profile.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/members/232902

I had to do it over myself, and I'm not great with HTML, but it came out pretty good looking. The background and header bar thing are both my work. And of course the red pants on mah avvy's legs kinda clashed so I slogged through like 65 frames of GIF, changing them all to orange. I'm actually not sure which one I like better... the red looked real nice. But as you'll see with the profile, the orange looks great against all the other oranges, so whatevs.

90SK is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > The Mental Minx's Off-Topic Party > My avatar is now orange