lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Battlefront III wishlist.
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2008, 10:04 PM   #1
shukkoku
Rookie

Current Game: Uncharted 2
Battlefront III wishlist.

I want to hear what people want in battlefront III.
post anything but try not to repeat anything said in the thread, but you can agree and give your own oppinions.
a few things i want.
---------------------
customizable weapons for units. ex: increasing or decreaing the size of clip or strengh of weapon by decreasing the rate of fire or accuracy. and variations for different weapons.

designing armor for the units. ex: giving units different helmets markings to personalize your troops.

a map creator/ editor like in halo 3, with many options like speed, gravity, etc

a realistic life system. ex: you have shield/armor (maybe reggen) and health. i suggest that if you run out of shield/armor you die in a few hits.

DMM and Euforia. the systems theyre using in the force unleashed. this would really add to gameplay realism, ex: if you shoot a clone in the leg he trips and cant run for a few seconds. or if you shoot the hand he will drop his gun.

Picking up guns, so if you run out of ammo you can pick up a different gun and keep fighting. and you should only be able to hold one primary weapon so its realistic.

Melee attack. adding a melee attack would be awesome ex: a droid gets too close so you press that button and you hit it with the butt of your rifle. or maybe melee combos. like staying in first person and knoking it down and shooting it close up in the back one hit kill

climbing. using assasins creed like climbing to get on a building or tower and sniping or shooting down a tank. or possibly running away and jumping a wall for cover.

a cover system. making the game more strategic ex: you run and slap your back against a wall and spraying some blind fire. or rolling up to a barracade and laying down then springing up and shooting like mad.

better lightsaber combat, like something from jedi knight 3 instead of premade combos. and lightsaber blocking/deflecting should NOT take stamina and lightsabers should be a hands down one or two hit kill

add a better H.U.D (heads up display) or (helmet uplink display) make it more like star wars ex: you see a droid. it scans for a second then you see its health model possibly weapons and stats like that.

more speach. have the clones or droids speak and give orders ex: follow me! or watch my back i'm flanking them! something for each situation

give them MUCH better A.I, i would like moves that make sense. ex: if you're entering a room clones guard either side and watch your back. or taking cover and darting from trees firing in a pattern.

I/m done for now so add anything or critisize anything. anything BUT spelling
shukkoku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars: Battlefront (DICE) > General Discussion > Battlefront III wishlist.