lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Could i just show you this?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-26-2008, 04:02 PM   #1
squiike
Rookie

Could i just show you this?

I know it's suppoused to be in the "blue casket" and it is too, with more pics. but i feel more people will see it in the land of the dead

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.p...tim3ts&thumb=6

As i said on my other post ""Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" Im not a Christian, but i wish someone made stuff like this when i was a kid. i hope some retro gamers see it by random chance, walking by
squiike is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-26-2008, 04:31 PM   #2
DeadYorick
The Keeper of Peace

Current Game: Pheonix Wright
Quote:
Originally Posted by squiike View Post
I know it's suppoused to be in the "blue casket" and it is too, with more pics. but i feel more people will see it in the land of the dead

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.p...tim3ts&thumb=6

As i said on my other post ""Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" Im not a Christian, but i wish someone made stuff like this when i was a kid. i hope some retro gamers see it by random chance, walking by
Didn't you already post this? Why do you want to post it again in the same place, only different category?

"There's gotta be a better way to make a living"
-Kyle Katarn
DeadYorick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-27-2008, 05:02 AM   #3
squiike
Rookie

well it made you see it right?
i noticed that it was far more viewcounts and posts in this forum, so more people would see it. And i dont think its a normal fan art...dont know if anyone has made one before. If someone has do anyone know links?
Old 07-30-2008, 12:44 AM   #4
Du Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiike View Post
well it made you see it right?
i noticed that it was far more viewcounts and posts in this forum, so more people would see it.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >: (
Du Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2008, 05:16 PM   #5
ZaXeriaw
The cake is a lie!

Shame on you, for reposting it. Anyway, where is that picture from? I wanna visit that place

What'd **** !?!?
ZaXeriaw is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-14-2008, 01:26 PM   #6
stewlil
Rookie

Thats pretty sweet though, but thats a sweet spot and this dates back to 10 years ago unless that it the writers name or crew where it says "1998", so I doubt its still there. I made a few manny stencils a while ago for my graff, manny is fairly easy to paint. I might retry actually...

"There's nothing better than spitting in the face of someone that hands you an ultimatum." Deron Miller of cKy
stewlil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-15-2008, 06:22 AM   #7
James Isaac

LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewlil View Post
Thats pretty sweet though, but thats a sweet spot and this dates back to 10 years ago unless that it the writers name or crew where it says "1998", so I doubt its still there. I made a few manny stencils a while ago for my graff, manny is fairly easy to paint. I might retry actually...
Check the date in the bottom corner of the photo . I'm guessing "1998 Style" is just referring to the fact that GF was released in '98.

James Isaac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2008, 04:31 PM   #8
squiike
Rookie

"I'm guessing "1998 Style" is just referring to the fact that GF was released in '98."
yeah, its still there =)

my first piece, with help from a friend who did the outlines
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > Land of the Dead > Could i just show you this?