lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: errr...I feel sorry for the female sith baddie in the JK pics
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-03-2001, 08:46 AM   #1
Ari-Ben Kenobi

Post errr...I feel sorry for the female sith baddie in the JK pics

Hey all,

If you notice, the only person we have seen Kyle dueling is that one female sith chick. Now, look closely her face in all the pics, and you notice for a game character such high quality graphics, for a sith chick, should not she look virtually hot? Her face for a virtual girl is rather ugly, and the greatest problem of all, HER CHEST IS AS FLAT AS A PANCAKE!!! What do ya'all think of that

Ari-Ben

"It will be a hard life, one without reward, without remorse, without regret. A path will be placed before you, the choice, is yours alone. Do what you think you cannot do. It will be a hard life, but you will find out, who you are."
Ari-Ben Kenobi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2001, 08:58 AM   #2
Denise

**clocks Ari-Ben upside the head with the dull end of her lightsaber, just on general principle**

Oops. I've played too many computer games, I'm becoming virtually violent.

"She's" probably not a "chick" at all, Sith or otherwise. That's what I think. I also think that even if it does turn out to be female, there are worse problems to have than an antagonist that isn't a knockout.
Denise is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2001, 10:46 AM   #3
GonkH8er

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
i agree with denise. my best guess is its NOT a chick, just a guy with a ponytail.

putting a chick as the main sith would cause too many avid sw fans to ask too many questions. lec doesnt want to get people asking questions, they want to make a game and make $$$

GonkH8er-
Ian@lfnetwork.com
JediKnight.net JediKnightII.net
GonkH8er is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2001, 01:13 PM   #4
Letalis

Smile

I'm with Gonk, I don't think it's a chic.

Plus, I don't think Raven are about sexually pleasing you whilst playing JK2.

Go download the naked patch for Tomb Raider if that's what you desire, virtual pleasure.

-Letalis

the Corner <--Under Construction

--There's not one shred of evidence that supports the notion that life is meant to be serious...
Letalis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2001, 01:23 PM   #5
Syndrix

Hehehe Denise just invoked the phrase "upside the head". Gotta love that..

Genius is limited, unfortunately stupidity is not thus so.
Syndrix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2001, 01:35 PM   #6
Wilhuf

If it is a man, he's a little bit on the effete side of the Force. Looks more like a woman than a man.

We see the same character in other shots. 'He' is a 'she.'

Wilhuf

Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Winston Churchill, 1941.
Wilhuf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2001, 03:16 PM   #7
Sifl

Quote:
Originally posted by Wilhuf:
<STRONG>We see the same character in other shots. 'He' is a 'she.'</STRONG>
No, it's a guy, his ponytail just looks kinda like a bun.
Sifl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2001, 04:52 PM   #8
acdcfanbill
..the wonders I have seen

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
i doubt very much that it is a lady, it just doesnt seem to fit, of course maybe that just my male chauvinist pig side talking, but on top of it, nobody make women THAT ugly in games, well, not main charcters anyway.

acdcfanbill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2001, 05:14 PM   #9
CaptainRAVE
Jedi Rave

I think it would be good fun to figth a sith babe. It unlikely though, probably just a jedi with long hair. Remember Ep1, they do have strange hair styles. Of course, there are women jedi in the star wars universe, just look at Ep2 and the girlwith the purple sabre

The force will betray you to me.
CaptainRAVE is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2001, 05:56 PM   #10
acdcfanbill

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
GRRRRR, more Eps2 news, goddamn it, i couldnt not hear stuff about it if i was getting paid!!

Old 08-03-2001, 05:58 PM   #11
CaptainRAVE
Jedi Rave

Whats wrong with Ep2??

Old 08-03-2001, 11:00 PM   #12
Letalis

Smile

RAVE, he doesn't want to hear any Ep2 information so when he sees the movie it can be a surprise! I can understand that...

-Letalis

--There's not one shred of evidence that supports the notion that life is meant to be serious...
Old 08-03-2001, 11:36 PM   #13
acdcfanbill

ya, i vowed not to see/hear any spoilers, but so far its not working too well, i heard the whole:

spoiler

boba fett/jango fett and others thing and now this saber weilding lady. grrr, well, i guess as they say s hit happens! anyway, no big loss.... but for Esp 3, nothing, nadda, i will not hear anything... hopefully

Old 08-04-2001, 04:42 AM   #14
Denise

Hey, it's technically possible. A friend of mine was actually surprised about Darth Maul's second blade, despite the fact that it was in all the previews. Now that's avoiding spoilers.
Old 08-04-2001, 06:16 AM   #15
Letalis

Smile

See, that'd be a cool surprise, cos he doesn't show it until Duel of Fates comes on. I wish I hadn't known now...

-Letalis

Old 08-04-2001, 08:29 AM   #16
CaptainRAVE
Jedi Rave

Quote:
Originally posted by acdcfanbill:
<STRONG>ya, i vowed not to see/hear any spoilers, but so far its not working too well, i heard the whole:

spoiler

boba fett/jango fett and others thing and now this saber weilding lady. grrr, well, i guess as they say s hit happens! anyway, no big loss.... but for Esp 3, nothing, nadda, i will not hear anything... hopefully</STRONG>

Well, nobody actually knows, everything we've all seen is unofficial, so i doubt anything has been spoiled for you.

Old 08-04-2001, 06:00 PM   #17
MadPoster

It is hard to tell if it is a guy or not.

Maybe it is a Girly Man!

Needing a new sig idea to get rid of:
MadPoster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2001, 06:08 PM   #18
CaptainRAVE
Jedi Rave

Yea, from the screenshots it is difficult to tell...but when the game comes out with those character model details it will be clear to tell . Actually...they'll be awsome.

Old 08-05-2001, 09:39 AM   #19
Zuckuss13

hey,

mabey its just a charater they made up to show of Kyle Kickin ass, they wouldn't want to show off a main baddy too early, any way it could be Kyle's mother, she could be quite old (and probably not hot) but that would be way to much like the Vader luke thingy,

'Kyle i am your Mother'

'Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo'

Thanks

Scott
Zuckuss13 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2001, 11:52 AM   #20
Kurgan

Thumbs up

You should probably start now.. avoid CNN and all the major news networks. Avoid entertainment type channels like E! and movie magazines. Avoid Star Wars Insider.

Avoid TheForce.Net.. avoid message boards!

I went into the wilderness the week TPM came out, the only "spoilers" I got were from the official trailers, and from this stupid pizza box "Darth Sideous" I was like "no way.. THAT'S EMPEROR FRIGGIN' PALPATINE!"

Oh well.. ; p

To some people keeping on top of the "spoilers" is half the fun. I don't see the point, I'd rather enjoy the suprises in the theatre. I hear ya there.

Kurgan
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2001, 12:21 AM   #21
Vertigon
Raven Software

Okay, okay... The Dark Jedi from the screenshots with the knot-top is NOT a woman!!!! It's a guy, really. Honest. When you see a woman modeled by one of our artists, you'll know, 'cause they do a damn good job at it...

Sorry for not squashing this sooner, I usually avoid posting.

Pat Lipo
Director, Department of Important-Sounding Job Titles
Raven Software
Vertigon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2001, 12:32 AM   #22
Vertigon
Raven Software

Quote:
Originally posted by Denise:
<STRONG>Hey, it's technically possible. A friend of mine was actually surprised about Darth Maul's second blade, despite the fact that it was in all the previews. Now that's avoiding spoilers. </STRONG>
I'm definitely for avoiding spoliers by any means possible. I managed to avoid each and every thing publicized about Ep1, which was REALLY hard considering how many die-hard Star Wars fanatics are at Raven. I somehow managed to keep ignorant about the double saber in particular despite all the people that wanted to tell me about it. Then, only a week before the premiere, I went into Jim Hughes' office (a guy who qualifies as a die-hard Star Wars fanatic easily since he's got Darth Vader tattooed on his arm) to ask him a question. There on his wall, impossible to avoid, was a life-size poster of Darth Maul with his lightsaber... ARGH! I was so mad I bugged him about it for weeks.

Pat Lipo
Raven Software
Old 08-06-2001, 12:54 AM   #23
Krayt Tion

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it's just not possible unless you blind yourself with a hot poker and pour hot lead into your ears... or live in a cabin out in the woods where you grow and kill your own food.

I stay completely out of spoilers... but the millisecond it takes for to realize I'm in the middle of reading an unmarked spoiler is all it takes for it to snuggle up next to my brain.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2001, 01:03 AM   #24
OnlyOneCanoli
Paranoid Bandroid

Personally I'm spoiler free so far. I regret reading Episode One spoilers (not that it would've saved the movie from reaching its elite level of suckitude), and I won't do it again. But realistically there's no possible way of me eventually not seeing the trailers or commercials, unfortunately.
OnlyOneCanoli is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2001, 04:11 AM   #25
Denise

Thanks for the clarification, Vertigon.

As far as spoilers go, I did pretty well with Episode One but I knew about Maul's saber when the previews started coming out. It's extremely irksome how they do that sometimes. Kinda reminds me of Terminator 2 where they marketed Schwarzenegger as the good guy instead of leaving some suprise or mystery...
Old 08-06-2001, 11:57 AM   #26
Vertigon
Raven Software

Quote:
Originally posted by Denise:
<STRONG>As far as spoilers go, I did pretty well with Episode One but I knew about Maul's saber when the previews started coming out. It's extremely irksome how they do that sometimes. Kinda reminds me of Terminator 2 where they marketed Schwarzenegger as the good guy instead of leaving some suprise or mystery...</STRONG>
That was my one great triumph! I amazingly managed to not know that Arnold was a "good" Terminator until I saw the premiere. It really added something to the scene in the mall.

Pat Lipo
Raven Software
Old 08-06-2001, 03:11 PM   #27
C.H.A.S.

I have stayed away from spoilers too (not in Episode 1 though). The one thing I want to know is when it's coming out. So I can keep up my record of seeing it opening day. That record started with TPM.

"The Fist Of Strength
Is No Match For
The Fist Of Knowledge" by me.
C.H.A.S. is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > errr...I feel sorry for the female sith baddie in the JK pics