lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Force Unleashed Platforms.
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-06-2008, 12:33 AM   #121
Cyne
Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Moeller View Post
Also, I remember hearing that for Knights of the Old Republic something like 85% of the game's sales were on console, so LucasArts knows first hand how much better console games sell than PC. I'm not saying I like it but it does make good business sense.
There's also a lot of games that are complete failures because many companies refuse to consider the fans. There are tens of thousands of fans that have been and still are bashing LA because they completely dismiss the PC fanbase with bogus excuses regarding the PC version (or lack, thereof). C&C3 Kane's Wrath is an example of a game that would have been great, but EA resolves their problems by focusing on and working to release an entirely new game while taking no care or consideration for the people that have bought the previous one. Kane's Wrath has been out for 3 months now, which might I add is extremely buggy and unbalanced to the point where many people have already stopped playing it and yet, still no patch has been released.

Let's also mention that many, MANY hardcore console gamers are also hardcore PC gamers.

Last edited by Cyne; 06-06-2008 at 12:50 AM.
Cyne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2008, 11:02 AM   #122
Prime
Super Dimension Fortress
 
Prime's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Cybertron
Posts: 12,319
Current Game: Skyrim
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Dude, the console base is substantially larger than the PC base. You just need to accept that.

Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2008, 11:30 AM   #123
Cyne
Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime View Post
Dude, the console base is substantially larger than the PC base. You just need to accept that.
I have accepted it, but I'm saying that the JK series, even though TFU isn't technically JK, it's based on the same concept of gameplay as JK and fans since the beginning deserve the game as well for the PC. Since Jedi Academy was a disappointment and Jedi Outcast being the much better one of the two. We've been waiting a long time for a breakthrough sequel for the PC, and believe me, I'm not the only one who thinks so.
Cyne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2008, 11:44 AM   #124
leXX
Forum Mum
 
leXX's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: May 2002
Location: London
Posts: 9,200
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LF Jester LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyne View Post
deserve
I'm sorry what? Deserve? Since when does LucasArts owe you anything?

I bought JK2 and got 2 years of MP gaming out of it, and another year with JA. Good value for money I'd say. And TFU is in no way shape or form a follow on from the JK series.


Being human totally sucks most of the time.
Videogames are the only thing that
make life bearable.
- Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2

Add me on: XBL | PSN | Last.fm | Steam
leXX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2008, 02:44 PM   #125
homiJ15
Rookie
 
homiJ15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 20
maybe TFU would only be able to run on Vista, and with all of the problems i have heard that Vista has with running games, Lucasarts just doesent feel like dealing with Vista's crap for the time being
homiJ15 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 02:08 PM   #126
Cyne
Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by leXX View Post
I'm sorry what? Deserve? Since when does LucasArts owe you anything?

I bought JK2 and got 2 years of MP gaming out of it, and another year with JA. Good value for money I'd say. And TFU is in no way shape or form a follow on from the JK series.
What, did I stutter? Fans have been waiting patiently since JK3 (JK2 was much better in my view) and your statement seems to imply that I'm the only one that wants a PC version. If that's the case, you have tens of thousands of people who would disagree with you. It would be like if Blizzard suddenly converted Starcraft 2 to consoles only and stopped producing PC versions. It would be dismissing the millions of fans/players that have been playing it since 1998 and that have given the game the popularity it has today.

Even though TFU isn't a direct link or sequel of the JK series, it is still based on the same concept of game play, not to mention there has been no word of a JK4 and the likelihood of one seems remote.

http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.j...20668&tstart=0

Last edited by Cyne; 06-07-2008 at 02:22 PM.
Cyne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 03:23 PM   #127
leXX
Forum Mum
 
leXX's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: May 2002
Location: London
Posts: 9,200
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LF Jester LFN Staff Member 
You know phrases like "did I stutter?" really have no place on a forum where we are reading what you are saying, not listening to you speak. Yes, I can be extremely pedantic when I want to be.

You're still missing the point completely. You seem to be under the impression that this is another JK game or somehow connected with the series. This is not a JK game. If it were then it would be another matter. I'd be right there with you complaining if it wasn't coming out on PC, but the fact is this is another game completely.

Quote:
and your statement seems to imply that I'm the only one that wants a PC version.
It implys no such thing. Please don't talk to me like I'm an idiot. Of course I know there are thousands of people who are just as pissed off as you are, and I know my point of view would not be popular with them either, but I don't care.

Quote:
it is still based on the same concept of game play
No it isn't. The concept of gameplay of TFU is all about kicking ass with the force. Just because you could use a lightsaber and force powers in the JK series, doesn't make it the same game.

Look, I want another JK game just as much as you do, trust me. I absolutely love the JK series, but you have to seperate this game from them in your mind. TFU is meant to appeal to the masses of young next gen console gamers. LA has made the decision that it would not be financially viable to release it on PC and you will just have to live with that.

I didn't intend on buying a 360, but when I realised I wouldn't be able to play Halo 3 unless I did, I went ahead and bought one. After playing the first two games, reading the books and investing alot of time in the Halo universe, I wasn't about to miss out on the last instalment. It was one of the best things I ever did as a gamer. I've played so many console exclusive awesome games that I would have missed out on. I really don't understand why people simply can't have both a PC and a console. Why must they be mutually exclusive? And with the news that TFU will not have MP (apart from crappy dual on the Wii), then the need for it to be on PC is really a moot point.


Being human totally sucks most of the time.
Videogames are the only thing that
make life bearable.
- Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2

Add me on: XBL | PSN | Last.fm | Steam
leXX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 04:18 PM   #128
Cyne
Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by leXX View Post
You know phrases like "did I stutter?" really have no place on a forum where we are reading what you are saying, not listening to you speak. Yes, I can be extremely pedantic when I want to be.

You're still missing the point completely. You seem to be under the impression that this is another JK game or somehow connected with the series. This is not a JK game. If it were then it would be another matter. I'd be right there with you complaining if it wasn't coming out on PC, but the fact is this is another game completely.



It implys no such thing. Please don't talk to me like I'm an idiot. Of course I know there are thousands of people who are just as pissed off as you are, and I know my point of view would not be popular with them either, but I don't care.



No it isn't. The concept of gameplay of TFU is all about kicking ass with the force. Just because you could use a lightsaber and force powers in the JK series, doesn't make it the same game.

Look, I want another JK game just as much as you do, trust me. I absolutely love the JK series, but you have to seperate this game from them in your mind. TFU is meant to appeal to the masses of young next gen console gamers. LA has made the decision that it would not be financially viable to release it on PC and you will just have to live with that.

I didn't intend on buying a 360, but when I realised I wouldn't be able to play Halo 3 unless I did, I went ahead and bought one. After playing the first two games, reading the books and investing alot of time in the Halo universe, I wasn't about to miss out on the last instalment. It was one of the best things I ever did as a gamer. I've played so many console exclusive awesome games that I would have missed out on. I really don't understand why people simply can't have both a PC and a console. Why must they be mutually exclusive? And with the news that TFU will not have MP (apart from crappy dual on the Wii), then the need for it to be on PC is really a moot point.
Not everybody wants to dish out tons of cash every year or 2 for the ability to play a game or two, also mentioning that the prices are becoming more and more obscene because they add in these breakthrough technologies, like Blu-ray for PS3 when it isn't needed, especially since I can get a Blu-ray drive for my PC for less. My PC is perfectly capable of running high-end games and I see no point in spending cash on a totally separate platform that will have, at most, the same potential and replay value my PC has.

As for the next JK and TFU being seperate, re-read my post and notice how I mention "JK4" and "TFU". And why it seems lI refer to TFU as the next JK installment is because LA has completely neglected the JK series. Jedi Academy was a disappointment with poor graphics, poor cutscenes, and all the little things that were worse in JA than in JO. I loved the JK series regardless because I'm a fan, but to me, Jedi Outcast was far better overall and that came out 6-7 years ago, As well from what I've read, there appears to be no plans for the next installment anytime soon.
Cyne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 04:22 PM   #129
leXX
Forum Mum
 
leXX's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: May 2002
Location: London
Posts: 9,200
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LF Jester LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyne View Post
Not everybody wants to dish out tons of cash every year or 2 for the ability to play a game or two, also mentioning that the prices are becoming more and more obscene because they add in these breakthrough technologies, like Blu-ray for PS3 when it isn't needed, especially since I can get a Blu-ray drive for my PC for less. My PC is perfectly capable of running high-end games and I see no point in spend cash on a totally separate platform that will have, at most, the same potential and replay value my PC has.
Then don't buy one, don't play TFU, just carry on bitching about how you can't play it. That makes much more sense.


Being human totally sucks most of the time.
Videogames are the only thing that
make life bearable.
- Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2

Add me on: XBL | PSN | Last.fm | Steam
leXX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 04:28 PM   #130
Cyne
Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by leXX View Post
Then don't buy one, don't play TFU, just carry on bitching about how you can't play it. That makes much more sense.
I will, you go ahead and continue buying a new console every year, filling the pockets of console companies because you fall for their "buy our new console to play this game ONLY on this system or you won't be able to play it" trap. That makes sense too.
Cyne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 04:31 PM   #131
Gurges-Ahter
Tyler Durden
 
Gurges-Ahter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Parker, TX
Posts: 905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyne View Post
I will, you go ahead and continue buying a new console every year and fill the pockets of console companies because you fall for their "buy our new console to play this game ONLY on this system or you won't be able to play it" trap. That makes sense too.
What is there to "fall for"? You either play the game or you don't. If you want to play it, then you buy the console. I'm not an avid gamer, by any stretch of the imagination, but I plan on buying a 360 for TFU alone. (I'm also buying it for the Wii, which I already own but rarely use - it's for social gatherings and my kids mostly).

Secondly, most console players already have a console, so they don't have to buy it just for the game. It's crazy, I know, but there are other games for the 360!



Gurges-Ahter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 04:35 PM   #132
Cyne
Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 47
Yeah, most console gamers "already" have a console, many PC gamers like myself, do not. I'm not rich, a next-gen console for me, as a student, would be an investment, not a luxury. It would be easier to pay 40-60 to buy TFU for PC than it would for me to pay 300-500 for a console + the game + any accessories or other fancy gadgets that are out for new consoles these days. I live in Canada by the way, so prices in the USA in no way reflect the prices of things here. An item that may cost $200 in the USA would cost $400 or $500 here, even with the two dollars being equal.
Cyne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 04:39 PM   #133
Gurges-Ahter
Tyler Durden
 
Gurges-Ahter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Parker, TX
Posts: 905
That's fine - it's a decision you need to make for yourself (whether or not it's a worthwhile investment). I finished college not too long ago, Cyne, so I can understand your frustrations there.

However, I disagree that LA should make a PC version of TFU just to appease the PC-only gamer market, which is already small and diminishing more and more as time passes.



Gurges-Ahter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 05:08 PM   #134
Cyne
Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 47
Well, the way I see it is, they're making TFU for virtually every console and handheld that people use these days, they should just go all the way andmake it for PC too, regardless of the financial side of things (because let's be honest, it's not like they need the money). If that was the main reason for not making a PC version, Cameron Suey should've just said so instead of making up non-sense like TFU on PC would be "Watered Down" and that a PC couldn't handle it.

I also respect your opinion about the no TFU for PC thing, we can't all see eye to eye.
Cyne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 05:15 PM   #135
leXX
Forum Mum
 
leXX's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: May 2002
Location: London
Posts: 9,200
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LF Jester LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyne View Post
I will, you go ahead and continue buying a new console every year, filling the pockets of console companies because you fall for their "buy our new console to play this game ONLY on this system or you won't be able to play it" trap. That makes sense too.
Yep, I'm Microsoft, Sony and Nintendos little bitch who has had countless hours of gaming pleasure on their consoles. Damn, I'm such a sucker.


Being human totally sucks most of the time.
Videogames are the only thing that
make life bearable.
- Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2

Add me on: XBL | PSN | Last.fm | Steam
leXX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 05:20 PM   #136
Cyne
Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 47
Wow, you thought of that one all by yourself? I'm impressed! Such a brilliant, well thought out counter-argument. Kudos! The fact that you own all the consoles and that console companies targeted demographic is from youth to teen, you show all the makings of an immature teenager (including the intelligent "countless hours of gaming pleasure statement") that would do and pay anything to play a video game.

Last edited by Cyne; 06-07-2008 at 05:34 PM.
Cyne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 05:33 PM   #137
leXX
Forum Mum
 
leXX's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: May 2002
Location: London
Posts: 9,200
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LF Jester LFN Staff Member 
Can't think of an intelligent response to it? Such a shame.


Being human totally sucks most of the time.
Videogames are the only thing that
make life bearable.
- Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2

Add me on: XBL | PSN | Last.fm | Steam
leXX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 05:37 PM   #138
Cyne
Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyne View Post
Wow, you thought of that one all by yourself? I'm impressed! Such a brilliant, well thought out counter-argument. Kudos! The fact that you own all the consoles and that console companies targeted demographic is from youth to teen, you show all the makings of an immature teenager (including the intelligent "countless hours of gaming pleasure statement") that would do and pay anything to play a video game.
Please learn to read before you look and sound more immature and stupid than you already do. Anyway, as much as I'd like to continue this battle of wits with you, I can see that you're obviously unarmed. Good Day.
Cyne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 05:42 PM   #139
leXX
Forum Mum
 
leXX's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: May 2002
Location: London
Posts: 9,200
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LF Jester LFN Staff Member 
So now you've resorted to name calling. Tut tut.

Immature? I'm 36 years old.

Stupid? Hardly. The mere fact that I've presented my arguments clearly and concisely without having to resort to flaming shows the complete opposite don't you think?


Being human totally sucks most of the time.
Videogames are the only thing that
make life bearable.
- Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2

Add me on: XBL | PSN | Last.fm | Steam
leXX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 05:49 PM   #140
leXX
Forum Mum
 
leXX's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: May 2002
Location: London
Posts: 9,200
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LF Jester LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyne View Post
Please learn to read before you look and sound more immature and stupid than you already do. Anyway, as much as I'd like to continue this battle of wits with you, I can see that you're obviously unarmed. Good Day.
Oh come now. I was just starting to enjoy our little "battle of wits". Don't run off so soon.


Being human totally sucks most of the time.
Videogames are the only thing that
make life bearable.
- Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2

Add me on: XBL | PSN | Last.fm | Steam
leXX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 05:49 PM   #141
Cyne
Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 47
36 years old with almost 8,000 posts on a video game forum? That's not immature? (excluding game/mod developers and moderators, and in your case, this doesn't seem to be one of those cases) Sorry to break it to you, age has no bearing on maturity level, there are plenty of 30-40 year olds that have the maturity level of a high-schooler as well of plenty 20 year olds that have the maturity level of someone 30-40.
Cyne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 05:55 PM   #142
leXX
Forum Mum
 
leXX's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: May 2002
Location: London
Posts: 9,200
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LF Jester LFN Staff Member 
My post count has a bearing on my maturity level? Oh dear, I think you've just upset rather alot of people in this forum.


Being human totally sucks most of the time.
Videogames are the only thing that
make life bearable.
- Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2

Add me on: XBL | PSN | Last.fm | Steam
leXX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 05:58 PM   #143
Cyne
Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 47
Please do learn how to use the refresh function. Anyway, I know this concept is hard for you to understand, but I must now return to some more important life priorities. So to that end, you can continue to flood this thread with your useless posts. Enjoy.
Cyne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 06:03 PM   #144
leXX
Forum Mum
 
leXX's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: May 2002
Location: London
Posts: 9,200
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LF Jester LFN Staff Member 
Trying to cover your ass with a little edited parenthesis is quite laughable. But you've still called all the non mods with a high post count immature. I'd like to know how you've come to this wonderfull conclusion.


Being human totally sucks most of the time.
Videogames are the only thing that
make life bearable.
- Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2

Add me on: XBL | PSN | Last.fm | Steam
leXX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 06:14 PM   #145
leXX
Forum Mum
 
leXX's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: May 2002
Location: London
Posts: 9,200
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LF Jester LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyne View Post
Please do learn how to use the refresh function. Anyway, I know this concept is hard for you to understand, but I must now return to some more important life priorities. So to that end, you can continue to flood this thread with your useless posts. Enjoy.
Another one bites the dust. Bye bye.


Being human totally sucks most of the time.
Videogames are the only thing that
make life bearable.
- Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2

Add me on: XBL | PSN | Last.fm | Steam
leXX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 06:22 PM   #146
M@RS
The New Tax Collector
 
M@RS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Thailand
Posts: 1,899
I agree with Cyne, LA should respect the PC gamers, (that's how they got big in the first place) I just hope they realize that


Looks like a fruit cake to me. - Brutus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's like the planets are aligning or something.
M@RS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 07:27 PM   #147
Dath Maximus
Muad'dib
 
Dath Maximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,506
10 year veteran! LF Jester Forum Veteran 
was cyne beaten by an old sega genesis console when he/she/it was little?

it would explain the hatred of consoles and the possible mental retardation at the same time

just saying..it happens...and now to go harass that wee midget who likes to get pissy easily


BongoBob: Dath you are the true face of the internet.
Roxstar: Dath is 1/2 Chris Farley 1/2 Lord Voldemort.
Kain: Dath>new guy
TiE23: Dath, lord of accidentally burning the unburnable.
The Seeker: Dath Maximus makes happiness his Bitch.
BongoBob: Dath never keeps his promises. EXCEPT TO KILL!
Dath Maximus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2008, 08:05 PM   #148
Rogue Nine
*static*
 
Rogue Nine's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Aug 1999
Posts: 14,652
Current Game: Bravely Default
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyne View Post
Please do learn how to use the refresh function. Anyway, I know this concept is hard for you to understand, but I must now return to some more important life priorities. So to that end, you can continue to flood this thread with your useless posts. Enjoy.
Wow. Just wow.

Have an infraction for being a complete ass, free of charge. If you don't want another one, then learn to play nice with others.




have a suggestion for the lf poll? pm me
Rogue Nine is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2008, 09:35 PM   #149
Rinku
kad'la tracinya be abiik
 
Rinku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Modified YT-1930
Posts: 785
Current Game: SWBF, Pokemon SS
Thumbs down Bad one Cyne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine View Post
Wow. Just wow.

Have an infraction for being a complete ass, free of charge. If you don't want another one, then learn to play nice with others.
Yeah Cyne that was way out of line you jerk!!!!





Rinku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2008, 12:03 AM   #150
GeneralPloKoon
Just a Time Traveller
 
GeneralPloKoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 1,532
Current Game: Borderlands (PS3)
You know, originally Lucasarts wanted TFU to be a Super Wookie like game not what it has become, so I don't understand how Cyne came up with JK and TFU being similar, just because they both use lightsabers and force-powers?
GeneralPloKoon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2008, 02:50 PM   #151
Ryazan
Rookie
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 60
If you care enough about this game to start crying because it's not on PC, you can probably convince yourself to buy a console for this game. And even so, you guys got the good versions of the Doom series, the Half-Life series, and Spore, among many others. So don't throw tantrums like a 3-year-old just because you might not get this one game. What is yelling at us about it going to do anyway?
Ryazan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2008, 08:23 PM   #152
Juno Eclipse
Rookie
 
Juno Eclipse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Fremont
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryazan View Post
If you care enough about this game to start crying because it's not on PC, you can probably convince yourself to buy a console for this game. And even so, you guys got the good versions of the Doom series, the Half-Life series, and Spore, among many others. So don't throw tantrums like a 3-year-old just because you might not get this one game. What is yelling at us about it going to do anyway?
At LAST! Some words of Wisdom! Now there's a smart lad!
Juno Eclipse is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Secret Apprentice's Logs > Force Unleashed Platforms.

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:58 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.