lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: HAHAHA I cannot get the demo!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-21-2008, 12:50 PM   #1
fastfed
Rookie

HAHAHA I cannot get the demo!!!

I am so done with the 360!!! I am telling you..

I was up last night working but I was checking the demo section on the 360 every so often..

For the first time since I have had this xbox I saw when the demo came out.. I cannot get it because they want me to spend 15 bucks so I can get a gold membership!

I have no desire to play ANY games on line.. The silver deal thing, is just fine..

They prevented out of all the demo's Unleashed..

Pathetic!
fastfed is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-21-2008, 01:52 PM   #2
Madgame
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfed View Post
I am so done with the 360!!! I am telling you..

I was up last night working but I was checking the demo section on the 360 every so often..

For the first time since I have had this xbox I saw when the demo came out.. I cannot get it because they want me to spend 15 bucks so I can get a gold membership!

I have no desire to play ANY games on line.. The silver deal thing, is just fine..

They prevented out of all the demo's Unleashed..

Pathetic!

Fret not my young padawan, although goldmembers receive the demos first (haha I said goldmember) demos are made available to silver members a week or two after.
Madgame is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-21-2008, 01:57 PM   #3
fastfed
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madgame View Post
Fret not my young padawan, although goldmembers receive the demos first (haha I said goldmember) demos are made available to silver members a week or two after.
A "WEEK" or "TWO"

Good god!! Pathetic!! It really is stupid!! For example.. Tiger woods 09 is on there to, the game comes out in a week. I think the Dev's should be angry with this! Demo's are like a preview, its designed to get you to "WANT" The game!!

PS3 sure doesn't do this!
fastfed is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-21-2008, 03:05 PM   #4
Boba Rhett
I Slay Dragons

Current Game: Scrolling Eldery
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! LF Jester Helpful! 
Just create another Live account. You'll get a free one month trial of Gold. This can be done up to three times on the same 360.
Boba Rhett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Secret Apprentice's Logs > HAHAHA I cannot get the demo!!!