lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: they had to take the fun out did'nt they.
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-28-2008, 09:38 AM   #1
bloodoranges
Lurker

they had to take the fun out did'nt they.

No limb hacking. what kind of SW game is this? Ratings waht a load of bollocks.
bloodoranges is offline   you may:
Old 08-28-2008, 09:41 AM   #2
TimbukTurnip
Rookie

[sigh]
look at the other posts complaining about limb hacking and force using and the fact this game isn't like JK II or the movies (which it isn't supposed to be) before making your own thread about something that has been complained about so much its boring.

and i have a lot of SW games, barely any have limb hacking, in fact the only one i can think of is JK II when you type in g_saberrealisticcombat 1-5

TimbukTurnip is offline   you may:
Old 08-28-2008, 09:51 AM   #3
bloodoranges
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimbukTurnip View Post
[sigh]
look at the other posts complaining about limb hacking and force using and the fact this game isn't like JK II or the movies (which it isn't supposed to be) before making your own thread about something that has been complained about so much its boring.

and i have a lot of SW games, barely any have limb hacking, in fact the only one i can think of is JK II when you type in g_saberrealisticcombat 1-5
not having this feature is siht. the more complaint posts about it the better.if it bores you that much why bother posting.
bloodoranges is offline   you may:
Old 08-28-2008, 10:06 AM   #4
TimbukTurnip
Rookie

To try to stop people posting new threads about something old that we already have too many threads about. Why is it so bad that you cant chop people up? Battlefront I and II didnt have dismemberment, neither did the KOTORs (unless you count Kreia's hand, but you don't see that) and people still liked them.

and why would more complaint posts be better? its to late change anything.
Maybe you'll get lucky and they will be a cheat to chop people up, but if not, you'll just have to deal with it, they're not changing anything now.

TimbukTurnip is offline   you may:
Old 08-28-2008, 11:24 AM   #5
swphreak
My cabbages!!!

10 year veteran! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Hack limbs and force push visuals

Just 5 threads down.
swphreak is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Secret Apprentice's Logs > they had to take the fun out did'nt they.