lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: It's gotta be a trick!
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-07-2001, 06:52 PM   #1
Juubarf

Thumbs down It's gotta be a trick!

Attack of the Clones?!? Is this some kinda joke?!? Honestly, that title sounds like a 50's B-movie. If you agree with me that the title of Episode II should be changed to The Clone Wars or some other more respectable title, please post. I don't know if LucasFilm guys listen to the opinions of gamers, but this horrid abberation (the title of the film) must be stopped.

"I've got a better idea: I give you the phone call, and you give me my finger. No, wait!" "CUT!"
Juubarf is offline   you may:
Old 08-07-2001, 06:55 PM   #2
CaptainRAVE
Jedi Rave

This belongs in the swamp....and there are already threads like this..but i agree anyway

The force will betray you to me.
CaptainRAVE is offline   you may:
Old 08-07-2001, 07:43 PM   #3
Boba Rhett

We all need to come to terms with the fact that it's not going to be changed. We also need to face that George Lucas is a crackpot who hit the jackpot and is just not very good at making movies.

[ August 07, 2001: Message edited by: Boba Rhett ]
  you may:
Old 08-07-2001, 08:07 PM   #4
Tre Lightshadow

yes... the name is sad. Maybe they should name it Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast.... oh wait... that's already been taken. Atleast we have this game and the first three movies. And the RPG (Tabletop) and some cool books...

"I do not kill, I do not destroy, unless need be. I am here to preserve life, if anyone should stand in my way, let them show themselves."
Tre Lightshadow is offline   you may:
Old 08-07-2001, 09:11 PM   #5
Red_XIIII

Its real... I got a starwars.com email where i first heard of it.... so, this is the dumbest name ever.. be better if it Revenge of the Clones.... Still corney tho
Red_XIIII is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > It's gotta be a trick!