lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Airsoft, anyone?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-02-2008, 08:19 PM   #1
LordOfTheFish

Current Game: Tomb Raider
Forum Veteran 
Airsoft, anyone?

Anyone play airsoft on here? I do! All I have is a spring crossman shotgun with a hi-cap . Works in the backyard wars, but I want to get something alot better.

I'm considering a ICS MP5 A4. Only things not metal on it are stock, fore grip, and a rubber butt plate. Thing looks pretty bad

LordOfTheFish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-02-2008, 08:41 PM   #2
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

I don't have anything special, just a S/R IND. Series 1900 pistol...nothing big or fancy and I've only played a couple of backyard wars but they were fun

Looks like a fruit cake to me. - Brutus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's like the planets are aligning or something.
M@RS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-02-2008, 09:10 PM   #3
TriggerGod

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfTheFish View Post
Anyone play airsoft on here? I do! All I have is a spring crossman shotgun with a hi-cap . Works in the backyard wars, but I want to get something alot better.

I'm considering a ICS MP5 A4. Only things not metal on it are stock, fore grip, and a rubber butt plate. Thing looks pretty bad
Me and my friends didn't have Airsoft guns. We had sticks. And Pinecones. Lots of pinecones. We went down to a park, and cut each other with our pinecones o' doom
TriggerGod is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-07-2008, 11:23 PM   #4
Det. Bart Lasiter
obama.png

Current Game: all
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriggerGod View Post
Me and my friends didn't have Airsoft guns. We had sticks. And Pinecones. Lots of pinecones. We went down to a park, and cut each other with our pinecones o' doom
ffffffffffffff you're like 12 or something

i used to have a tm psg-1 with a 600 round mag among other things (mac 11 with a custom m16 barrel attachment and a few pistols, mp5, and another rifle)

"No, Mama. You can bet your sweet ass and half a titty whoever put that hit on you already got the cops in their back pocket." ~Black Dynamite
Det. Bart Lasiter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Community Discussion > General LFNetwork Forums > Community Discussion > Airsoft, anyone?