lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I confirm that the "8 hours and repetitive gameplay" is pure lie.
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2008, 11:16 AM   #1
DarthZayne
Rookie

I confirm that the "8 hours and repetitive gameplay" is pure lie.

I got my PS3 copy yesturday.

I played the game on Sith Lord difficulty , I found the game pretty hard in the second level. The first level took me 2:30 hours to beat , because I wanted all the holocrons "15" hidden holocrons plus I wanted to do the optional objective wich was pretty quick.

In my opinion the game is more about a 20+ hours , If you want to collecte everything plus doing the tutorial challenges. The 8 hours gameplay is a total lie and that because maybe some of the fools that reviewed that game played it on normal or sith difficulty... Everyone who played god of war and ninja gaiden knows there no other difficulty than the hardes.

About the "Repetitive gameplay" that a lie too, same thing again if someone hack and slash through the easy modes then actually succeed then that good for them because that wont work on Sith lord or Sith Master trush me you will die in no time you got to mix your force powers and combos to succeed and be very careful , in some point that game is way harder than God of War.

TFU isn't perfect like the targeting system wich **** but , the reviewers have way exaggerated.
DarthZayne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Secret Apprentice's Logs > I confirm that the "8 hours and repetitive gameplay" is pure lie.