lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: tfu on ps2 help please!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-22-2008, 08:04 PM   #1
masterjasco
Lurker

Angry tfu on ps2 help please!!!

i've been driven crazy for the past two days by the felucia level. i get as far as the part against shaak ti where you gotta push the buttons in sequence, i get onto the sarlaccs tentacle but when your supposed to push the button when you use force lightening its like the screen flickers and i fall off. i spent a total of 6 hours trying to get passed this part even trying pushing the buttons at different times but i've had no success. has anyone got a solution to this or anyone else having this problem? i'm currently in touch with activision but they don't particulary want to help. please no replies saying i'm not pushing the button fast enough as i've tried that several times.
masterjasco is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Secret Apprentice's Logs > tfu on ps2 help please!!!