lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: **Spoilers for people not past the 3/4 mark**
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-23-2008, 12:32 AM   #1
Dominicomucci
Lurker

**Spoilers for people not past the 3/4 mark**

Did anyone notice any of the really cool things in the game. Like in the scrap planet level, where droids go to die, there are some cool scrapped things. One of which is the control ship for the droids in Phantom Menace, the round things with the ball centre.

Also on Kysyyyk however yuo spell it, when you get into the guys room with all the trophies, all the creatures are again from the films (im unsure how he is supposed to have got some of them but for film fans they are cool!)

My favourite trophy he has is Jar Jar binks in carbonite the look on poor jar jars face is priceless, payback for ruining the first film lol.

Anything you spotted and did you spot all this?
Dominicomucci is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-23-2008, 01:11 AM   #2
Rabish Bini
Sydney Roosters Genius

Current Game: KotOR III
I noticed he has a trophy of what appears to be a Xenomorph, or an alien from the Alien series for those of you that don't know.

Yes
Rabish Bini is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-23-2008, 01:17 AM   #3
Master Sandalf
Lurker

In Kashyyyk he has a head of that Giant thingy from one of the live action Ewok movies.
There's also a crashed YT-1300 Corellian light freighter (Millenium Falcon type ship) on Raxus Prime.
Master Sandalf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-23-2008, 07:20 AM   #4
Karl Gone Gin
Rookie

On the Wii on Raxus Prime a lot of the junk you throw around are Y-Wing engines.
Karl Gone Gin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-23-2008, 03:32 PM   #5
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Did anybody catch the frozen in carbonite Jar Jar Binks on the Imperial Kashyyyk on the Xbox360 version? It's near Princess Leia's quarters if you want to know where it is at. I wish I had a screenshot of it.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-23-2008, 04:09 PM   #6
Ali1392
Rookie

theres a jedi interceptor on Raxus that you can toss around
Ali1392 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-23-2008, 11:03 PM   #7
RyuuKage

actually there's several Eta-2's. There's also an X-Wing sunk in the muck (very much like Dagobah *wink*) on the first Raxus level in the first area.
RyuuKage is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-24-2008, 12:25 AM   #8
NcNikke
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shem View Post
Did anybody catch the frozen in carbonite Jar Jar Binks on the Imperial Kashyyyk on the Xbox360 version? It's near Princess Leia's quarters if you want to know where it is at. I wish I had a screenshot of it.
Check the first post

Did you know that Teräs Käsi is steel hand in finnish?
NcNikke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-24-2008, 02:26 AM   #9
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NcNikke View Post
Check the first post
D'oh! I failed!

Then I decided to take a picture of it and post it as its own thread after my comment originally.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Secret Apprentice's Logs > **Spoilers for people not past the 3/4 mark**