lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Holowan Plug-in betav0.3
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-16-2008, 01:21 PM   #241
JeRiChO III
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAiNz.2da View Post
Not sure what you're asking. Do you need the mods that they contributed to the plug-in (listed in the first post of this thread) or the individual files that make up the mods they contributed?

and Welcome to the Forums!
lol Thx

i need the individual files that make up the mods, they dont have to be in any particular order like i said, and why im asking is because of...Vista...
JeRiChO III is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-24-2008, 08:09 PM   #242
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeRiChO III View Post
lol Thx

i need the individual files that make up the mods, they dont have to be in any particular order like i said, and why im asking is because of...Vista...
I don't understand. I Use Vista and I had no problem installing it the other day.
T7nowhere is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2008, 04:36 AM   #243
JeRiChO III
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by T7nowhere View Post
I don't understand. I Use Vista and I had no problem installing it the other day.
well its just that when i install it..all the mods get installed even tho i select which ones i "dont" want they get installed and idk if vista is the problem but when i open the override file all the mods are there and idk which ones belong to which author and its frustrating...

Bite My SHiny Metal A**!!!
Old 09-27-2008, 04:02 PM   #244
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeRiChO III View Post
well its just that when i install it..all the mods get installed even tho i select which ones i "dont" want they get installed and idk if vista is the problem but when i open the override file all the mods are there and idk which ones belong to which author and its frustrating...
I think that might be my fault, I included most of the mods in the main install and I think I might have included a coouple as additional installs eventhough they were in the main install. I might have done this incase you choose another of the selective installs and then want to revert.

But It also may have been my mistake. it was the first time that I had used an installer and so I probably made some mistakes. I never updated as I started to make more of my own mods and it became to much of a chore to continue with the mod merging and make my own stuff. In the readme I listed all the mod contributers and their mods so if you need to know the specific files you might be able to find their mods online to download.

Edit:
I found my back up folder from when I set this compilation up so let me know which mods you want and I can check to see which files you need to install. I'm actually surprised that I still have it. lol that was two PC's ago. I'm more organized that I thought

Last edited by T7nowhere; 09-27-2008 at 05:06 PM. Reason: additional info
Old 09-30-2008, 12:49 PM   #245
JeRiChO III
Lurker

Quote:
I think that might be my fault, I included most of the mods in the main install and I think I might have included a coouple as additional installs eventhough they were in the main install. I might have done this incase you choose another of the selective installs and then want to revert.

But It also may have been my mistake. it was the first time that I had used an installer and so I probably made some mistakes. I never updated as I started to make more of my own mods and it became to much of a chore to continue with the mod merging and make my own stuff. In the readme I listed all the mod contributers and their mods so if you need to know the specific files you might be able to find their mods online to download.

Edit:
I found my back up folder from when I set this compilation up so let me know which mods you want and I can check to see which files you need to install. I'm actually surprised that I still have it. lol that was two PC's ago. I'm more organized that I thought
lol nice ... but the only mods that caught my attention were

Colja:reskined final DS faces for some of the PC's
Darth333: Recutible Dustil
ORSAN:selectibable character Obi Wan
T7nowhere(you):Sabers+DS_equipement, Dual colored doublesabers, Bastila selctible on Korriban(speacial thanks goes to Kitty Kitty for this one) 5 Selectable male twi'leks with DS transitions, Selectable Uthar with DS transitions, plus selectible npc's with out Ds transitions yet Gadon, Brejik, Davik, Mekel, Rakata, Duros and Swoopgang, Plus a few other cosmetic things are changed here and there.

i tried installing your sabers and dual colored doublesabers but they didnt work and i think i may have installed the wrong files...

Old 10-04-2008, 02:00 AM   #246
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Colja:reskined final DS faces for some of the PC'sPFHA01d.tga
PFHA03d.tga
PFHA04d.tga
PFHC02d.tga
PFHC05d.tga
PMHA01d.tga
PMHA02d.tga
PMHA03d.tga
PMHA04d.tga
PMHA05d.tga
PMHB03d.tga
PMHB04d.tga
PMHC02d.tga
PMHC04d.tga

appearance.2da
dus_recruit.ncs
k_hdustil_dialog.dlg
k_swg_carth30.ncs
k_swg_dustil7.ncs
k_swg_uthar22.ncs
kor39_utharwynn.dlg
p_dustil.utc
p_dustilc.dlg
portraits.2da
recruit dustil.txt

appearance.2da
EnReadMe.txt
heads.2da
p_obiwanh.mdl
p_obiwanh.mdx
p_ObiWanH01.tga
po_pmha1.tga
po_pmha1d.tga
po_pmha1d1.tga
po_pmha1d2.tga
po_pmha1d3.tga

Bastila selctible on Korriban
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...Korriban;87733

Thats all I can help you with. among those mods. As for the sabers i have made better mods after this one. Those ones were made during my learning stage when I clueless . Look for WotOR.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:49 AM   #247
JeRiChO III
Lurker

Quote:
Colja:reskined final DS faces for some of the PC'sPFHA01d.tga
PFHA03d.tga
PFHA04d.tga
PFHC02d.tga
PFHC05d.tga
PMHA01d.tga
PMHA02d.tga
PMHA03d.tga
PMHA04d.tga
PMHA05d.tga
PMHB03d.tga
PMHB04d.tga
PMHC02d.tga
PMHC04d.tga

appearance.2da
dus_recruit.ncs
k_hdustil_dialog.dlg
k_swg_carth30.ncs
k_swg_dustil7.ncs
k_swg_uthar22.ncs
kor39_utharwynn.dlg
p_dustil.utc
p_dustilc.dlg
portraits.2da
recruit dustil.txt

appearance.2da
EnReadMe.txt
heads.2da
p_obiwanh.mdl
p_obiwanh.mdx
p_ObiWanH01.tga
po_pmha1.tga
po_pmha1d.tga
po_pmha1d1.tga
po_pmha1d2.tga
po_pmha1d3.tga

Bastila selctible on Korriban
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...Korriban;87733

Thats all I can help you with. among those mods. As for the sabers i have made better mods after this one. Those ones were made during my learning stage when I clueless . Look for WotOR.
awesome !

thanks alot! i will install and start playing ASAP!

Old 12-05-2008, 10:29 AM   #248
Doomcat
Lurker

Hello this is my first post and i have a question:

i like the sound of most of these mods and i would like to play with the plug in BUUUT i have one (confirmed) mod that conflicts and another mod that im not sure and might conflict and i was wondering if there was an esey way (please dont say .2da editing i had to do that to get THESE two working togeather and that was annoying enough) to get these to work at the same time?

the mods are:

AIOFPM: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...rce+power+pack

and the brotherhood of shadow expansion pack: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=182469

is there any way i can get all these to work togeather eseily? sorry im a noob to this and thanks for the help (in advance)

EDIT: just a thing to mention...i HAVE wred the guide to installing mods, just so you know

Last edited by Doomcat; 12-05-2008 at 10:54 AM.
Doomcat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-13-2009, 05:48 AM   #249
redmark
Lurker

Current Game: Kotor 1
Cool Guy

Hello , I'm new here and found yesterday this amazing mod .

This mod is juts AMAZING !! I love the new color of Malak , Bastila , Juhani . I'm still in Dantooine and so far everything is just amazing . The new level in the EbonHawk made me droole lol that was awesome ! Great work .

But I'm encountering a bug .

I don't know wich item is making this bug but it happen to everyone but my charachter . Canderous was turned into a blue female twilek . Juhanie was turned into those bug eyes race , then after loading a save she was turned into those lizard like race .

I deleted all the armors that I got from the basement level just in case . But now it seem since I kept those neat gauntlet and belt...one of them or maybe all of them are turning the crew into a new race .

Any idea how to stop this ??? It's just freaky , canderous with a lipstick and boobs and with that voice LOL

Please help , if there is any way maybe delete some files or something ???

Thank you ! can't wait to continue , I bet there is more to this mod I didn't see :-)
redmark is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2009, 08:25 PM   #250
Lady_Revan
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR,Mass Effect,Bioshock
Holowan & BoS

More newbie questions.

Can I use this mod with Brotherhood of Shadow: SR?
I've never seen this mod before, but it looks awesome and I would love to give it a try.

Thanks for the help.

~*~Revan

Lady_Revan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-20-2010, 01:33 AM   #251
Mr.MojoRisin
Lurker

I'm sorry I was never really good with mods and I couldn't find instructions on where to install this in the read me file. I believe someone else on here said to install the plug-in into the override folder in the swkotor folder. I did this multiple times but i don't see any files in there. If someone could please provide some sort of step-by-step, that would be great.
Mr.MojoRisin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-16-2012, 08:28 PM   #252
Acleacius

Any working links to the file?

Thanks.

Edit: Found working link, think this is the same file.
http://www.gamefront.com/files/3146472

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language...they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Last edited by Acleacius; 01-16-2012 at 08:57 PM.
Acleacius is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2012, 11:42 AM   #253
Xeriaz
Lurker

Current Game: Kotor 1 & 2
I downloaded this mod for the second time a couple of days ago and i noticed that the Force Lightning "tree" was messed up it looks like this:
Force Storm ---> Force Lightning
Shock ---> Force Lightning
because of this even if i unlock force storm i'm only able to use force lightning because it's shown as the highest of the three. this is how it's supposed to look like:
Shock ---> Force Lightning ---> Force Storm
and yes it's caused by this Plug-in but i don't know how to fix it. I didn't notice it the first time i used it because i did a LS playthrough but now i'm doing a DS playthrough and this little error is ruining my whole gaming experience and i just hope that someone knows how to fix it, if you do plz inform me in any way possible
Xeriaz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2012, 06:23 PM   #254
Christos K
Forumite

If you're lucky this may be a simple .2da edit.

If you have any modding experience, try look at the spells.2da

Thats about all the advice I can give.

"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.
Christos K is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-12-2012, 11:48 AM   #255
Xeriaz
Lurker

I wasn't lucky. I changed everything in the spells.2da that has anything to do with those three fp's. I guess i have to play like this until i'm able to find and fix the problem. thanks for the help anyway Christos K.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:00 PM   #256
kyrie
Rookie

under prerequisites for force storm does it have 43_35? and for force lightning does it have 43?
kyrie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2012, 11:19 AM   #257
Xeriaz
Lurker

Yes, that's one of the things i changed, so the prerequisites are correct now but it's still the same
Old 09-14-2012, 04:05 PM   #258
kyrie
Rookie

Not too sure what could be causing it then. Have you tried starting a new game since making those changes?
kyrie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Holowan Plug-in betav0.3