lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: lightsaber counterattack
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-27-2008, 01:11 AM   #1
Reprehence

lightsaber counterattack

Has anyone figured out how the counter attack is supposed to work. Apparently according to the manual you're supposed to block just before you are hit. I've tried this quite a few times, mostly on Felucia, since they have melee weapons, and it doesn't seem to work. Anyone figured it out? Is it a good tactic?
Reprehence is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2008, 01:57 AM   #2
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
I think that means when they saber lock and eventually it ends with a backflip or a button-mashing sequence. Other than that, I've seen a few times where I'm slashing away and randomly blocking when they attack and I've sent a few elbows into the enemy's face, causing a bit of damage.
Xbx_Inthusiast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2008, 01:28 PM   #3
TSi21
Rookie

Current Game: MLB 2k7
I've got it to work on accident a few times. It's not the saber lock. Basically, if your time is right (or you are lucky) you block the attack and immediately do a power attack that knocks the enemy back or makes them fall. Pretty neat, too bad I can't do it with any sort of consistency.
TSi21 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2008, 01:49 PM   #4
Zack Fair
Lurker

Its a real counter attack, it makes the emperor EASY to beat. When he hits you with lightning, block just before the lightning and you'll send it right back at him. Sooo yeah, counter attacking works.

"That kid, he told me the natural sky scared him. As I thought, it felt fulfilling. Those wings, give them to me too. Because it kinda feels... nice. If you meet Aerith, I'll be counting on you. Hey... Now I've become a hero, right?" - Zack Fair

"Live. You're the evidence that I lived. My pride and dreams take them all." - Zack Fair
Zack Fair is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2008, 09:01 PM   #5
LordOfTheFish

Current Game: Tomb Raider
Forum Veteran 
Is this for all versions?

LordOfTheFish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Secret Apprentice's Logs > lightsaber counterattack