lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Anakin vs. Revan
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-02-2008, 02:33 PM   #81
mattig89ch

I don't think he ever underwent the trials to become a Jedi. I'm not saying that he wasn't powerful, but he didn't have the training that Revan had. That's why I think that Revan would win in a fight to the death.
mattig89ch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2008, 02:47 PM   #82
Saber-Scorpion
Rookie

if you mean trials obi wan was knighted when he defeated darth maul and to prove anakin was knighted look at this
"Step forward, Padawan. Anakin Skywalker, by the right of the Council, by the will of the Force, dub thee I do… Jedi… Knight of the Republic." yoda
this is from wookiepedia "After his heroic actions at the Battle of Praesitlyn and upon returning from the Mission to Vjun,[18] Anakin was endowed with the title of Jedi Knight, despite the fact that he never went through the traditional Jedi Trials before being Knighted. It was a controversial decision; Kit Fisto and Ki-Adi-Mundi openly and zealously supported him, while Oppo Rancisis and Adi Gallia questioned whether Skywalker was mature enough. But in the end, the decision fell to Yoda, who decided to have him Knighted in a secret ceremony. Anakin later sent his Padawan braid, which had been ritualistically severed by Yoda, to Padmé as a late devotion gift.

My name is to honor the real Saber-Scorpion a great man so here is a link http://www.saber-scorpion.com/

Weapons and tatics change over time,but war the battle of one man against another,for wathever reason always stay the same
Saber-Scorpion is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2008, 03:14 PM   #83
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Current Game: inFamous/Uncharted 2
Hmm...according to that list of mideclorian counts, Luke had barely half of Anakin's (Darth Vader's) Force potential, Jaina and Jacen had far less than an average Jedi, and General Grievous was Force-Sensitive. I'm sorry, but something definitely seems wrong with this. Where did you get that list?

Chapter 12 of A Soul Adrift is out.

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.
Endorenna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2008, 03:26 PM   #84
Saber-Scorpion
Rookie

as stated luke has less midichlorian then sidious dosen't mean that he is weaker in the force but if you check the two other lists i put there you see luke was most powerfull jedi and so sidious most powerfull sith

My name is to honor the real Saber-Scorpion a great man so here is a link http://www.saber-scorpion.com/

Weapons and tatics change over time,but war the battle of one man against another,for wathever reason always stay the same
Old 10-02-2008, 03:32 PM   #85
RyuuKage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber-Scorpion View Post
Midichlorian Count List for the major Star Wars characters
you did NOT just quote Supershadow's midichlorian list...just so you know, he made up all those numbers, just like everything else on his site, lol.
RyuuKage is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2008, 03:34 PM   #86
Saber-Scorpion
Rookie

well i don't know who he is but i ddin't get them from his site

Old 10-02-2008, 03:50 PM   #87
Darth Hord
Rookie

Quote:
That list is a 100% false. Supershadow is man who pretends to play a major role in SW (and indy?) and he claims to best buddy buddy with George Lucas but is a complete liar. Here is some more info http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/SuperShadow
Darth Hord is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2008, 06:42 PM   #88
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Oh, brother. I just read the article. That guy (or guys) has some seeeeerious issues. Who could believe him, especially after the bit about the 'script' for 'Episode VII'. A two-year-old fighting Dark Jedi? I don't care how strong someone is in the Force, a two-year-old cannot fight Dark Jedi and win. That's just stupid, IMO.

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:07 PM   #89
Lance Monance
Rookie

Revan vs Anakin. Well Anakin pretty much wins vs anyone we didn't see him lose against in canon material. Because George Lucas says so.
But then again, it doesn't make a lot of sense to compare movie characters to EU characters. The whole chosen one thing doesn't seem to make any sense when you acknowledge that the dark force/Sithlords exist before and after Anakin.

So there are two ways to settle this..either go with canon statements such us "Anakin Skywalker is the most powerful Jedi. Ever." or imagine the battle between Revan and Anakin yourself. Take a look at how the characters are portrayed to determine their power.

That said, I believe that Revan was more capable than ep 3 Anakin in almost every way.
Lance Monance is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2008, 07:53 PM   #90
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
go with canon statements such us "Anakin Skywalker is the most powerful Jedi. Ever."
Source?

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2008, 09:47 PM   #91
Darth Hord
Rookie

I too would like to know the source( and the exact quote) that states Anakin is the most powerful jedi ever. I am aware that Mace speculates as much(it might have been of Anakin's generation) though. Anakin will most likely win the saber duel but a force duel has no where near the knowledge that Revan had or the mastery either. An all out can go either way if Anakin goes "in the zone" like he did vs Dooku but he would get royally screwed if Revan uses the force.
Darth Hord is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2008, 10:09 PM   #92
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
I too would like to know the source( and the exact quote)
I'm more interested in the canonical source, not the quote.

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

Old 10-02-2008, 10:10 PM   #93
Corinthian
Banned

You guys are really underestimating the raw power of a completed Death Star. Or maybe you're overestimating the power of the Star Forge fleet. Let me remind you that the Republic Fleet was able to defeat a Star Forge fleet that significantly outnumbered them only by getting the advantage of Battle Meditation. Star Forge ships are pretty clearly not all that good.
Corinthian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2008, 11:06 PM   #94
Litofsky
Galaxial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinthian View Post
You guys are really underestimating the raw power of a completed Death Star. Or maybe you're overestimating the power of the Star Forge fleet. Let me remind you that the Republic Fleet was able to defeat a Star Forge fleet that significantly outnumbered them only by getting the advantage of Battle Meditation. Star Forge ships are pretty clearly not all that good.
Or Battle Meditation (which is powered by The Force) is just much more influential in a battle than a fleet of cruisers or destroyers.
Litofsky is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2008, 11:42 PM   #95
Corinthian
Banned

Hardly. It doesn't matter how good someone is at Battle Meditation when they're facing a nigh-invincible battle station that can one-shot any ship in existence that isn't the Sun Crusher - and it even disabled that thing, not to mention a general 4000-year advantage. Besides, Revan can't Battle-Meditate, whereas Palpatine is quite skilled at it, as is Joruus C'baoth. So, yeah, Revan is hosed.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:36 AM   #96
Rabish Bini
Sydney Roosters Genius

Current Game: KotOR III
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001 View Post
First of all, saying that the Empire "just had stormtroopers, soldiers and stuff" doesn't really say anything, because doing so implies that Revan/Malak's doesn't when it clearly does.

Second, Palpatine's Empire did have Dark Jedi - plenty of them. There were the Inquisitors, whose specialty was eliminating Force-sensitives, interrogation, and other Intelligence-related matters. There were also the Emperor's Hands, who were assassins who carried out low-profile missions for Palpatine. Then there were the Prophets of the Dark Side, who sought out Force-sensitives within the Empire, and also occasionally acted as advisors for the Emperor. After that, there's the Emperor's Shadow Guards, who hunted fugitive Jedi during the Purge. Finally, there's just the miscellaneous lesser Dark Jedi who held other positions in the Empire.

The difference between the Dark Jedi in Palpatine's empire and those in Revan and Malak's is that Palpatine's actually served a purpose, instead of just being random Force adepts running around. And of course, Palpy's Dark Jedi were not as well-known, since the Empire encouraged the general public to believe that the Force didn't even exist.
I'm not going by EU, I'm going by movies, I don't remember seeing "inquisitors" in the movies.
I don't remember seeing Revan's army have Stormtroopers/Clonetroopers either.

Yes
Rabish Bini is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2008, 12:39 AM   #97
Corinthian
Banned

You don't really have a choice but to go by EU - if you ignore the EU, Revan doesn't even exist.

And Revan's army had Sith Troopers, you know, the guys in white armor with the gold visors? Yeah. Those are his Stormtroopers.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:07 AM   #98
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Hord View Post
That list is a 100% false. Supershadow is man who pretends to play a major role in SW (and indy?) and he claims to best buddy buddy with George Lucas but is a complete liar. Here is some more info http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/SuperShadow
Word!

Quote:
Quoting Supershadow makes you lose any and all credibility in an argument in some areas of this forum, even if you didn't know, so steer clear of his 'sources', or others re-prints of his 'information'. Just FYI.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2008, 02:36 AM   #99
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
ANTA BAKAAA?!

oh wow. that site is such a joke. how anyone would believe that junk is beyond me. the moment i loaded that page alarm bells went off in my head. i mean, just *look* at it! the layout, the banners, the coloring... thats the kind of looking site that does stuff like downloads garbage onto your computer. i had a little look around ran off quick. now im annoyed that i actually gave that junkyard hits.
the list that saberscorpion posted is the same as on the site.
obviously scorpion didnt know about this and its an honest mistake (yes?) what site did you copy/paste it from? i think ive seen this on some people's social networking site pages... people doing roleplay and giving themselves a 100,000 MC count. oh boy.

anyway,
Scenario 1: Revan, he was a gaurdian.
how do you know that? as far as i know, revan's class etc, hasnt been confirmed. anakin was a jedi guardian.

any objections to the points in my last post?

mfw I read the Revan novel

it is not a cry of joy.

Last edited by JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan; 10-04-2008 at 12:28 AM.
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2008, 05:41 AM   #100
Saber-Scorpion
Rookie

i am sorry for posting the midichlorian list and so i got it from my friend so i thought it my help but as i saw it's not sothe easiest way to decide this is to call it a draw nobody of them would win if you ask me i think revan is very much based on anakin and they think the quite same way i think they would join forces

Old 10-03-2008, 08:54 AM   #101
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

^
They probably would!

Short stories:

Old 10-03-2008, 08:56 AM   #102
Thanatos9t

Helpful! 
Quote:
Yeah but the Death Star was blown up by a single proton torpedo into an exaust port .

Also the attack on the Death Star was mostly composed of small fighters like the X-Wing.

It took multiple battleships to destroy the Star Forge, and as you said the Republic only destroyed it due to Bastila's Battle Meditation and that was with an armada of battleships and fighters so I wouldn't exactly call the Star Forge ships "clearly" not that good if anything they are stronger than the Republic equivilents.

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
Thanatos9t is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2008, 09:32 AM   #103
The Betrayer
Forumite

Current Game: The Godfather II
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos9t View Post
Yeah but the Death Star was blown up by a single proton torpedo into an exaust port .

Also the attack on the Death Star was mostly composed of small fighters like the X-Wing.

It took multiple battleships to destroy the Star Forge, and as you said the Republic only destroyed it due to Bastila's Battle Meditation and that was with an armada of battleships and fighters so I wouldn't exactly call the Star Forge ships "clearly" not that good if anything they are stronger than the Republic equivilents.
Agreed. Plus with it's droid production, the Star Forge is a powerful weapon.

OMNIA MUTANTUR NIHIL INTERIT.
The Betrayer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2008, 09:51 AM   #104
Astor
It's Thornhill!

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Betrayal View Post
Plus with it's droid production, the Star Forge is a powerful weapon.
To paraphrase Darth Vader, the ability to create an endless army of droids is insignificant next to the power of the Death Star.

Astor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2008, 10:09 AM   #105
mattig89ch

Ah, but the endless army of droids could overwhelm an army not trained for it. Remember, the clones were trained to fight droids, and had jedi to help them. If it came down to a fight of droids v clones, then the droids would win.
mattig89ch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2008, 11:28 AM   #106
Astor
It's Thornhill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattig89ch View Post
Ah, but the endless army of droids could overwhelm an army not trained for it. Remember, the clones were trained to fight droids, and had jedi to help them. If it came down to a fight of droids v clones, then the droids would win.
You've completely missed my point. So what if they can create endless droids and ships? The Death Star laser can destroy an entire planet - it'd have no problem with obliterating a puny, several thousand year old space station.

Hell, with a few of Admiral Daala's secret weapons, the Star Forge might even lose it's energy source. Sun Crushers, anyone?

Old 10-03-2008, 12:16 PM   #107
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
Quote:

What is that supposed to prove?

The only reason the rebels even attempted to attack Death Star I is because they knew its weakness, and they never would have figured out about the weakness if the thing's plans hadn't been stolen by them. Of course it was destroyed by two proton torpedoes sent down its exhaust port - that was its weakness.

Obviously, even knowing about the exhaust port wouldn't have done the rebels any good if not for Tarkin's overconfidence - he totally ignored the rebel fighters despite his subordinate's warning. The Death Star had thousands of TIE Fighters in its hangars, and if he launched them, the mere 30 rebels would have been completely annihilated, Force-assisted pilot or not. Vader knew better, obviously, and had his personal fighter squadron launched under his own authority. The rest is history.

I hate it when people take a single fact out of canon and try to use it as proof of their point, while at the same time ignoring the context of said fact.

Quote:
As for the "limitless armies and fleets" myth - do you seriously propose that the Sith had infinite droids and ships? That's impossible, because there's not enough space onboard their ships for an infinite amount of droids, and they don't have enough men to crew an infinite number of ships. Therefore, they can't have more ships or droids than a certain peak amount, and that peak amount was larger than the fleet of the Republic during the Jedi Civil War. In regards to the "unlimited droids" myth - if the battle droids of the Sith Empire were so high in numbers and useful in the war, then why do the regular Sith soldiers outnumber them by a ratio of (at least) 12:1?

Last edited by TKA-001; 10-03-2008 at 05:41 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 04:11 PM   #108
Thanatos9t

Helpful! 
Thumbs down

Quote:
The Death Star had thousands of TIE Fighters in its hangars, and if he launched them, the mere 30 rebels would have been completely annihilated, Force-assisted pilot or not. Vader knew better, obviously, and had his personal fighter squadron launched under his own authority. The rest is history.

I hate it when people take a single fact out of canon and try to use it as proof of their point, while at the same time ignoring the context of said fact.
Yeah but this whole topic is out of context: Revan (maybe Darth?) vs Pre-Vader Anakin with the Death Star II, doesn't that seem a bit odd to you?

And where exactly is it said that the Death Star had thousands of fighters?

I don't remember even the larger Death Star II which was expecting a full scale assault launch more than 50 if that.

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
Old 10-03-2008, 04:45 PM   #109
Astor
It's Thornhill!

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Star_I

Check the info bar. 7,000 starfighters.

Old 10-03-2008, 05:38 PM   #110
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Yeah but this whole topic is out of context: Revan (maybe Darth?) vs Pre-Vader Anakin with the Death Star II, doesn't that seem a bit odd to you?
The entire topic is ludicrous from my viewpoint. If you'll notice, I never said anything about which of the two would win in a fight. I'm only debating what isn't totally arbitrary.

Quote:
I don't remember even the larger Death Star II which was expecting a full scale assault launch more than 50 if that.
I've never heard of a source which indicates that the Death Star II launched fighters at all. With the presence of the Imperial fleet, however, I don't see why it would need to.

Old 10-03-2008, 06:35 PM   #111
Feagildin

Current Game: KotOR
I think we all need to take into account something very, very important: even in fiction, this fight could NEVER HAPPEN. Period. There is NO WAY Revan would ever survive long enough to fight Anakin. Besides the fact that it didn't happen. Stop taking it quite so seriously and post your opinions on the actual topic. That's my suggestion. Peace!

Feagildin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2008, 06:40 PM   #112
Inyri
The Magical Malefactor

Current Game: Final Fantasy XIV
Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
I've never heard of a source which indicates that the Death Star II launched fighters at all. With the presence of the Imperial fleet, however, I don't see why it would need to.
Being as how the battlestation hadn't been completed yet it's more than likely that it didn't have a contingent of starfighters yet. I would imagine that, being as how the Emperor was already aware of the Rebel assault, he would have just brought the fleet in and not transferred any starfighters, since it would just be a wasted effort. No need to move them when they're already there.

Inyri is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2008, 06:44 PM   #113
Corinthian
Banned

Besides, the Death Star II was immune to a Trench Run Attack, the Thermal Exhaust port had been replaced with an alternate exhaust system that was immune to TRD.

Keep in mind that no matter how fast the Star Forge can build stuff, the laws of physics dictate that it cannot create an infinite army. You cannot create something out of nothing.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:44 PM   #114
Lance Monance
Rookie

Quote:
Source?
I was under the impression that Lucas said that at one point (something alone those lines, not my made up quote). Apparently not?
Old 10-03-2008, 07:49 PM   #115
Revan 411
Forumite

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrfang1 View Post
Who do you think would win in a fight, Anakin or Revan? Anakin is not at full potential. He is only at the potential that he is in in episode 3.

Scenario 1: Lightsabers only. No melee, blasters, or force powers.

Scenario 2: War. Anakin controls the Imperial Army (including the Death Star 2), and Revan controls the Star Forges sith army.

Scenario 3: Force battle. Force powers only.

Scenario 4: Padme is being held hostage by Revan, and Bastilla is being held hostage by Anakin.

Scenario 5: All out battle. Fight to the death. Each uses whatever needed to win (except their army).

Ok, thats about it. Guive reasons and let the battle begin!
1. Revan would win this one. Because, his style with the lightsaber is much better handled then Anakin's.

2. Hard to say, but my vote go's to Revan. Because the Star Forge (In my opinion) is a much more powerful space station then the Death Star. And the sith army has a more protection armor then the Imperial's.

3. Oh, Revan would win this one. He use's more force powers then Anakin does.

4. Eh.. hard to say. I guess they both win on that one.

5. I guess, they both lose on that one.

Revan 411 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2008, 07:49 PM   #116
Thanatos9t

Helpful! 
Quote:
Keep in mind that no matter how fast the Star Forge can build stuff, the laws of physics dictate that it cannot create an infinite army. You cannot create something out of nothing.
You are aware that this is Star Wars the laws of physics doesn't exactly apply...

Doesn't the Star Forge convert matter from a star using the Dark Side to convert the base elements into ships and Droids?

So in theory as long as you had a star you had enough material to create the droids/ships.

Old 10-03-2008, 07:55 PM   #117
Lance Monance
Rookie

Quote:
You cannot create something out of nothing.
What about the Force?
Old 10-03-2008, 08:04 PM   #118
The Betrayer
Forumite

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos9t View Post
You are aware that this is Star Wars the laws of physics doesn't exactly apply...

Doesn't the Star Forge convert matter from a star using the Dark Side to convert the base elements into ships and Droids?

So in theory as long as you had a star you had enough material to create the droids/ships.
Indeed. As in the last part of KotOR,
I quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookiepedia
Malak knew that his Sith underlings would be no match for Revan, but they would be able to slow Revan down, giving Malak enough time to set up the Star Forge's defenses, which were infinite battle droids constantly created by the Star Forge. Revan defeated the garrison, acquired some Star Forge Robes, and took the elevator to the Command Center.
Also, the Empire wouldn't be able to attack the station effectively, the reason being;
Quote:
Internally, the Star Forge was also capable of manufacturing thousands of battle droids for defense, and possessed several heavy blast doors that ran throughout the entire factory. It was also protected by a deadly ship-disabling energy field projected from Lehon's Temple of the Ancients on the Rakata homeworld nearby. The field caused ships to malfunction and be captured in the planet's gravity well, sending them spiraling down to the world below.
Now to prove that the Star Forge creates ships using Dark Side energies:
Quote:
The Star Forge, now a fusion of technology and dark side energies, began corrupting the Rakata in order to gain the immense power it required to operate itself and ultimately caused the collapse of the Rakatan Empire.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:40 PM   #119
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Not only is this a red herring argument, but the laws of physics in Star Wars only differ from those in real life when they are directly shown to be different.

Quote:
What about the Force?
Last time I checked, the Force is described as a thing.

Quote:
which were infinite battle droids constantly created by the Star Forge.
You can't have an infinite number of objects within a finite space.

Quote:
Also, the Empire wouldn't be able to attack the station effectively, the reason being;

"Internally, the Star Forge was also capable of manufacturing thousands of battle droids for defense, and possessed several heavy blast doors that ran throughout the entire factory. It was also protected by a deadly ship-disabling energy field projected from Lehon's Temple of the Ancients on the Rakata homeworld nearby. The field caused ships to malfunction and be captured in the planet's gravity well, sending them spiraling down to the world below."
If the Republic could attack the Star Forge, then why wouldn't anyone else be able to by the same means as they? Besides, if said field couldn't be avoided, then why wasn't the Sith fleet or the Star Forge itself affected by it?

Old 10-03-2008, 11:19 PM   #120
The Betrayer
Forumite

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001
You can't have an infinite number of objects within a finite space.
That is correct, but it doesn't say there that the Star Forge has an infinite number of droids, it says it can create an infinite number of droids. Now I don't think Revan would be so stupid as to order the Star Forge to create an infinite amount of droids, he'd just order the replacement of those who were destroyed.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Anakin vs. Revan