Thread: EA News Release : LucasArts and BioWare Reveal Star Wars: the Old Republic
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-21-2008, 05:37 PM   #1
tk102
Well past expiration date

Current Game: Fallout 2
Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
EA News Release : LucasArts and BioWare Reveal Star Wars: the Old Republic

LucasArts and BioWare Reveal Star Wars: the Old Republic
Quote:
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--LucasArts and BioWare™, a division of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:ERTS), today announced the development of Star Wars®: The Old Republic™, a story-driven massively multiplayer online PC game set in the timeframe of the Star Wars®: Knights of the Old Republic™ franchise. Star Wars: The Old Republic, being developed and published by BioWare and LucasArts, represents an innovative approach to interactive entertainment, featuring immersive storytelling, dynamic combat and intelligent companion characters.

In Star Wars: The Old Republic, players will explore an age thousands of years before the rise of Darth Vader when war between the Old Republic and the Sith Empire divides the galaxy. Players can choose to play as Jedi, Sith, or a variety of other classic Star Wars roles, defining their personal story and determining their path down the light or dark side of the Force. Along the way, players will befriend courageous companions who will fight at their side or possibly betray them, based on the players’ actions. Players can also choose to team up with friends to battle enemies and overcome incredible challenges using dynamic Star Wars combat.

“Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is the most critically acclaimed Star Wars game in LucasArts history and a preeminent example of our company’s interactive storytelling heritage,” said Darrell Rodriguez, President of LucasArts. “For a long time, we’ve wanted to return to the franchise in a grand way, and we felt that the best setting for it was an online world that would allow millions of people to participate in the experience together. We knew that the developer capable of working with us to deliver an engrossing story with a fully-realized online world was BioWare.”

“Traditionally, massively multiplayer online games have been about three basic gameplay pillars - combat, exploration and character progression,” said Dr. Ray Muzyka, Co-Founder and General Manager/CEO of BioWare and General Manager/Vice President of Electronic Arts Inc., “In Star Wars: The Old Republic, we’re fusing BioWare’s heritage of critically-acclaimed storytelling with the amazing pedigree of Lucasfilm and LucasArts, and adding a brand-new fourth pillar to the equation – story. At the same time, we will still deliver all the fun features and activities that fans have come to expect in a triple-A massively multiplayer online game. To top it all off, Star Wars: The Old Republic is set in a very exciting, dynamic period in the Star Wars universe.”

Added Dr. Greg Zeschuk, Co-Founder and Vice President Development Operations, BioWare and Vice President, Electronic Arts Inc., “Star Wars: The Old Republic is set roughly 300 years after the events of Knights of the Old Republic, a timeframe that is completely unexplored in the lore. BioWare has been able to add to the Star Wars history in developing the game’s story and has created an overarching narrative that players can enjoy, regardless of their play style. Our goal is to offer players an emotionally rewarding experience that combines the traditional elements of MMO gameplay with innovations in story and character development.”

Additional details on Star Wars: The Old Republic features, gameplay and release date will be announced at a later time. For more information about Star Wars: The Old Republic and to sign up for future product updates, please visit http://www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com

tk102 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2008, 05:49 PM   #2
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

Current Game: NCAA Football 10
Was it imperative we knew what stock they were listed under?

As a matter of fact, I'm certain it was imperative for the EA/LA publicists to include that. ~tk

Da_Man_2423 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2008, 05:53 PM   #3
Darth_Yuthura
Banned

Current Game: KOTOR III
This is not KOTOR III, but it is essentially the death of those great franchises.

They say they wouldn't forget KOTOR... they were right. They went back and tainted it. I will NOT bother with this pathetic fake of a great game.
Darth_Yuthura is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2008, 05:58 PM   #4
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Yuthura View Post
This is not KOTOR III, but it is essentially the death of those great franchises.

They say they wouldn't forget KOTOR... they were right. They went back and tainted it. I will NOT bother with this pathetic fake of a great game.
Not even out yet, and some of us are rushing to quick judgment. Hell, not even any gameplay videos yet.

Old 10-21-2008, 06:04 PM   #5
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky

Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Yeah, not 100% sure what you mean Darth...I think that you need to get some vids out and previews to judge. Now, if you didn't like the MMO genre, you can say that (I'd be with you on it too), but I don't know how it taints KOTOR (especially if we don't even know!).

P.S. DA Man...you're my new best friend...GO VIKINGS!

If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2008, 06:05 PM   #6
Darth_Yuthura
Banned

Current Game: KOTOR III
Well the only way I'll have ANY interest in this is if they move the timeline from 300 years to 5-20 after the original game. Anything beyond that detracts from the first two games.

Gameplay is irrelevant to me if the story only remotely touches TSL and can't be regarded as KOTOR, but takes place of its third installment.
Darth_Yuthura is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2008, 06:16 PM   #7
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

Why does the storyline HAVE to be about the KotORs? They can't do something else for awhile then come back later?

Old 10-21-2008, 07:01 PM   #8
ReplicatorJade
Rookie

Why come back later? Why not finish what they started?

I'd be like Lucas stopping in the middle of the films and decide to do something else.

They should have done a Kotor 3, and then came to this. There were too many unanswered questions in the last game. Alot didn't make complete sense.

They basically have dropped the project. And if they do end up doing it later, they will lose the interests of a lot of their pervious fans and will only attract new fans, who will feel distant from the game for not being there in the beginning.
Its like a generation skipping to me if they do this.

~I Once Thought I Was Impervious To The Dark Side...I Was Wrong!
ReplicatorJade is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2008, 07:04 PM   #9
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplicatorJade View Post

They should have done a Kotor 3, and then came to this. There were too many unanswered questions in the last game. Alot didn't make complete sense.
The only question anyone cared about was what happened to Revan. It's not like there are thousands of missing answers that makes the whole series confusing as hell.

Quote:
They basically have dropped the project. And if they do end up doing it later, they will lose the interests of a lot of their pervious fans and will only attract new fans, who will feel distant from the game for not being there in the beginning.
Its like a generation skipping to me if they do this.
I highly doubt if they make a K3 later, fans who wanted one now are gonna say, "Oh, well I'm not gonna buy that, 'cause you didn't do it earlier!"

Old 10-21-2008, 07:11 PM   #10
ReplicatorJade
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Man_2423 View Post
The only question anyone cared about was what happened to Revan. It's not like there are thousands of missing answers that makes the whole series confusing as hell.

I highly doubt if they make a K3 later, fans who wanted one now are gonna say, "Oh, well I'm not gonna buy that, 'cause you didn't do it earlier!"

Yeah, well have you heard of people losing interest in things and becoming interested in others. I'm not the star wars I use to be when I was 12.
I'm starting to lose interest completely in Star Wars since latey any of the new productions like the prequels, the clone wars movie/series and force unleashed aren't really that good.

With how things are deveolping with Star Wars and LucasProductions, I doubt I would buy a kotor 3 even if it did come out.

How many people weren't 100% impressed with kotor 2. It was good, but nothing compared to the first.
Lets face it, Star Wars is going down the dark path...

Old 10-21-2008, 07:16 PM   #11
Negative Sun
Death to all but metal!

Current Game: NWN
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member Helpful! 
hmmm, I absolutely love KotOR, but absolutely hate MMOs...what to make of this? If there are no monthly fees and quests/storylines I can play solo then I might consider it, otherwise forget it...no amount of me loving SW or KotOR will make me look past that...didn't work for galaxies either.

"I killed a man cause he killed my goat."
Negative Sun is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2008, 07:16 PM   #12
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

Well that's too bad. I'm gonna enjoy this game for all the money I put into it, and I'll have no regrets. Unless the game sucks of course, but it's too early to judge that, but some of you seem to be doing that anyway.

Old 10-21-2008, 07:24 PM   #13
urluckyday

I have the same mentality as neg sun...I don't know why they have to have such high fees...I understand they have to keep the servers running, but you know what $10-15 a month is outrageous...idc how fun any mmo is...I can't condone it...if it was lowered to about $0-7 a month or so, I MAY consider it...

Old 10-21-2008, 07:28 PM   #14
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

There are other things than just keeping servers running. They're not cheap either.

Old 10-21-2008, 07:28 PM   #15
urluckyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplicatorJade View Post
Yeah, well have you heard of people losing interest in things and becoming interested in others. I'm not the star wars I use to be when I was 12.
I'm starting to lose interest completely in Star Wars since latey any of the new productions like the prequels, the clone wars movie/series and force unleashed aren't really that good.

With how things are deveolping with Star Wars and LucasProductions, I doubt I would buy a kotor 3 even if it did come out.

How many people weren't 100% impressed with kotor 2. It was good, but nothing compared to the first.
Lets face it, Star Wars is going down the dark path...
Perhaps you just expect too much...perhaps you're expecting to look at Star Wars like you are a 12 year old, but you're not. I mean, I've learned to evolve with Star Wars as it has evolved over the years. Sure, Lucasarts has ****** me off with some crappy Star Wars games before, but in all honesty, even though I didn't like KOTOR 2, it definitely didn't signal the end of good Star Wars games...and games like Galaxies were more due to bad decision making from Sony than Lucasarts...
~snipped bait

Last edited by Jae Onasi; 10-21-2008 at 10:17 PM. Reason: keep the language clean and tone it down, please.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:39 PM   #16
ReplicatorJade
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by urluckyday View Post
Perhaps you just expect too much...perhaps you're expecting to look at Star Wars like you are a 12 year old, but you're not. I mean, I've learned to evolve with Star Wars as it has evolved over the years. Sure, Lucasarts has me off with some crappy Star Wars games before, but in all honesty, even though I didn't like KOTOR 2, it definitely didn't signal the end of good Star Wars games...and games like Galaxies were more due to bad decision making from Sony than Lucasarts...

~snipped.
Yeah, but its not just because of Kotor 2. I really don't enjoy alot of the star wars games. And thats just me. If you all enjoy those games and this new one, then thats great.

But I really don't get into online games and the fact of the monthy fees. I don't think I want to use my money for this game.

Last edited by Jae Onasi; 10-21-2008 at 10:21 PM. Reason: edited language and bait in quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:42 PM   #17
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

Well, your money is your business. You can do whatever you want with it, but I believe my money will be well-placed in this game. (Pending further review, however, once more details are announced)

Old 10-21-2008, 08:22 PM   #18
HdVaderII
I am le sad.

Current Game: Dark Forces. Yeah.
I just have one thing to say.
People have been awaiting and expecting a KOTOR 3, and this is not it. This is not a continuation of the KOTOR series, and should not be veiwed as one, so for people who are dissapointed, don't be, and shift out of the sequel-to-kotor mindset, and settle in and wait to see if this newest idea will be a good game or not

Are you one of those poor Macintosh gamers that are in the possession of Empire at War, yet because of the scarcity of Mac players out there you have nobody to play against? If you are, PM me if you want to set up a game.
HdVaderII is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2008, 10:21 PM   #19
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Folks, I understand some of you are going to feel betrayed that SWTOR is not K3. I sympathize with that feeling completely, because I love and adore K1 and TSL. I further sympathize with those who don't want to fork out money every month for an MMO. However, please don't give other members a hard time if they do or don't like the MMO play style.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2008, 11:42 PM   #20
ReplicatorJade
Rookie

Yeah, Jae Onasi, is right.

Please anyone who have ready my posts on this site as not personal. I only mean to express how I feel towards the Star Wars Universe and its creators. I just find it frustrating that hearing all the Bioware saying it was a Kotor project and to find its not...

I think those Internet games are cool, I just happen to not be into MMO's.

So, those who are excited and thrilled about this new game, I think that's great. I hope you all enjoy it.

Old 10-22-2008, 12:48 AM   #21
Rev7
I'm a Mage

Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negative Sun View Post
hmmm, I absolutely love KotOR, but absolutely hate MMOs...what to make of this? If there are no monthly fees and quests/storylines I can play solo then I might consider it, otherwise forget it...no amount of me loving SW or KotOR will make me look past that...didn't work for galaxies either.
QFT

I really don't know what to think about this one. I don't really thinkt aht it is a great move on their part, but what can I do about it? Nothing really.

If it is free, I will play it. If you pay, no way!

Rev7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2008, 01:14 AM   #22
knight 12167
Rookie

Please tell me this is not going to be a version og galaxies a coupl of tousand years before.

If you have to pay and the storyline is crap this would be pathetic

I hope it is going to be ok

Never was anything great achieved without danger.
knight 12167 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2008, 01:54 AM   #23
Tommycat
º¿º>^..^<

Current Game: Real Life 1.0(BETA)
Forum Veteran 
Strangely enough, I understand where the aversion to paying a monthly fee comes from. I mean you don't pay for cable TV on a monthly basis, because the regular TV stations are enjoyable. I mean why would you pay for something on a monthly basis. Why would people pay a monthly fee for satellite radio?

sorry, I just find that argument very old and annoying. Many people already pay monthly fees to get entertainment. Generally far greater fees than 10 to 15 a month. How much do people pay for internet? While the internet is useful, most people use it for entertainment. Before MMO's I spent more time at bars. 40-50 minimum a night at a bar. Why do we pay for video rental instead of buying the DVD? How much do you spend a month on entertainment altogether?

Now, we have removed the monthly fee from the argument, lets focus on the other arguments.

Gameplay: Haven't seen it, so we have no basis.
Graphics: We've only seen a few screenshots of early alpha, so it's still too early to tell.
Story: We only have a basic outline, but we haven't had much info at all about that.
content: all we know is that they say it will have more content than all of Bioware's games combined.

What other arguments are there against it?
Tommycat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2008, 03:27 AM   #24
EnderWiggin
Sine Amore Nihil Est Vita

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
I'm kind of glad SWTOR seems to be unrelated to the KOTOR franchise. Gives them the opportunity to come back if they want to, and 300 years separates it enough for me personally so that I can think of it as another game entirely.

I'll wait and see - especially for the price

_EW_

Hello, Pot? This is Kettle. You're black. ~ Prime

Yes, I hate you.

J7 - thanks for accepting me as part of the 'family.'
EnderWiggin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2008, 06:58 AM   #25
Rinku
kad'la tracinya be abiik

Current Game: SWBF, Pokemon SS
Ya (what you said) having the TOR game 300 years after the KOTOR series leaves enough room for them to make a it (at least I hope) completely different. Who knows maybe some of the updates that they will come out with will make the game have connections to the KOROR games (hopefully not).

I am just waiting to see if this MMO comes out for Mac...

Rinku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2008, 09:27 AM   #26
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
hmmm, I absolutely love KotOR, but absolutely hate MMOs...what to make of this?
You and me both. I guess it will all come down to how much gameplay is decided by interaction with people I don't want to play with. The comments of it being story focused are intriguing though...

Last edited by Prime; 10-22-2008 at 01:24 PM.
Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2008, 11:28 AM   #27
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

Nice, it looks cool, but I don't do the whole giant online games like WoW...

Looks like a fruit cake to me. - Brutus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's like the planets are aligning or something.
M@RS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2008, 01:58 PM   #28
Negative Sun
Death to all but metal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime View Post
You and me both. I guess it will all come down to how much gameplay is decided by interaction with people I don't want to play with. The comments of it being story focused are intriguing though...
I agree, I don't mind having to play it online as long as I can play it solo and it has some good storylines and char progression/feats/classes etc...

And all I pay for is the game, not extortionate server "fees" a company like LA doesn't need to keep servers running.

Old 10-22-2008, 03:36 PM   #29
RyuuKage

I want K3, but this seems to have the potential every other MMO lacks. I'll give it a chance on one condition: NO PAY-TO-PLAY! that's total bs...
RyuuKage is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2008, 05:33 PM   #30
K_Kinnison
Grey Lensman

Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! 
THe only problem is that everyone, their brother, and their sister are now going to be Jedi and want to be doing things that they could do in FORCE UNLEASHED, then whine about it when they can't, and keep whining til they get their way. So we end up that all the non-force users turn into nothing but tools of the force users.

BOW DOWN BEFORE the Official Forum Pun-isher
Official XWA flight instructor
get busy with it!
K_Kinnison is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2008, 06:22 PM   #31
Rinku
kad'la tracinya be abiik

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuuKage View Post
I want K3, but this seems to have the potential every other MMO lacks. I'll give it a chance on one condition: NO PAY-TO-PLAY! that's total bs...
I hope this has an appeal, (for me) which WoW did not have. WoW seemed to be missing something...

I agree pay-to-play games are not worth anything to me. If they want to really make money off of this then it should be free because more people will buy the game (knowing they can play it for free). They will probably have a thing where instead of giving free update, we will have to pay "a small fee" to get it so they can keep the money coming in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Kinnison View Post
THe only problem is that everyone, their brother, and their sister are now going to be Jedi and want to be doing things that they could do in FORCE UNLEASHED, then whine about it when they can't, and keep whining til they get their way. So we end up that all the non-force users turn into nothing but tools of the force users.
Well hopefully they will make "checks and balances" for each class so it does really not matter what class you are. Also TFU had "Force Unleashed" in the name for a reason, it is called TOTALLY AMPED UP FORCE POWERS (hence UNLEASHED after force). So if anyone does whine I would just say, "If you want that, then go play The Force Unleashed." and walk away. And LF really has not listened to us whine anyway. The only reason they would change anything, is if the testers say that the game needs certain features changed (and with TOR only being in alpha stage, I would not start whining).

Old 10-22-2008, 08:52 PM   #32
John Galt

This looks to be made of epic and win.

Also, I am back.

Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein. -Friedrich Nietzsche, Jenseits von Gut und Böse
John Galt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2008, 09:20 PM   #33
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy

Current Game: HKO closed beta
I like how before the game was announced everyone was like 'BAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW I DON'T WANT IT TO TOUCH MAH KOTOR ERA' and now that it is announced everyone's like 'BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IT MOST LIKELY ONLY HAS THE VAGUEST CONNECTIONS TO MAH KOTOR ERA'.

~snipped~ --Come on, Hall, you know better.... --Jae

Edit: @John Galt: Welcome back.

But Jae, I was just applying his logic to his post!

Let's kill ourselves.

Last edited by Hallucination; 10-22-2008 at 10:10 PM.
Hallucination is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2008, 11:04 PM   #34
Steve-O Kreesh
Rookie

Current Game: G.H. - Metallica
Bioware, you have officially sold out. Your string of successful games ends NOW!!!!!

Steve-O Kreesh is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2008, 10:31 AM   #35
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
And all I pay for is the game, not extortionate server "fees" a company like LA doesn't need to keep servers running.
I don't think there is anything extortionist about it, NS. This big servers are expensive to run and maintain, and the cost of the game really only covers the development costs.

Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2008, 11:51 AM   #36
Maphisto86
Rookie

To be honest I am in the anti-MMO camp. It's not that I hate MMO's per say but I don't have the time to invest in playing them. AKA "I have a life" . Seriously though, I have a hard time just finding a couple of hours to spare playing the KOTOR and it's sequel, let alone an online multiplayer game with other live players that can effect the experience. However I heard from another poster around here that there is a single player mode which might help things somewhat for us antisocial players. If I play online, it's usually quick rounds of shoot em up games like Call Of Duty, Red Orchestra or Halo.

I commented on the art style as well but like many of you I am going to wait until I see more then make a final judgment. I can understand why we did not see a KOTOR III (although we may see it yet). I mean those games seem obsolete compared to the MMO games out now which are far more marketable. Even Fable II has a co-op mode online on Xbox Live. The developers have obviously seen the writing on the wall. Whether they will be able to take this franchise to a different level successfully is a different matter.
Maphisto86 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2008, 04:24 PM   #37
Rinku
kad'la tracinya be abiik

If I remember correctly, when I first started here that I asked if there was a way for someone to make a game that was basically SWG but Kotor...hmm I wonder if anyone read that (probably no but it still is interesting).

I found the thread that I was talking about here

Old 10-23-2008, 05:33 PM   #38
Negative Sun
Death to all but metal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime View Post
I don't think there is anything extortionist about it, NS. This big servers are expensive to run and maintain, and the cost of the game really only covers the development costs.
I don't know about that...I mean NWN was up and running for ages, with continuous patches etc...the only thing I ever payed for that was the game and the expansions...I suppose it's different if it's a dedicated MMO game, but it's still hard to justify the costs when they could do other things like release expansions or premium modules like NWN.

I suppose it's hard to justify for myself as well since I'm only really a casual gamer and I like to pick up and play a game whenever I want...

But anyways, since seeing the gamespot interview with the devs I'm actually really excited now, it all sounds very promising and - most importantly - very story-orientated!

Can't wait for more info!

Old 10-23-2008, 05:45 PM   #39
LordOfTheFish

Current Game: Tomb Raider
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padwon_link View Post
If I remember correctly, when I first started here that I asked if there was a way for someone to make a game that was basically SWG but Kotor...hmm I wonder if anyone read that (probably no but it still is interesting).

Seriously?

LordOfTheFish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2008, 06:57 AM   #40
Ztalker
Saving the world casually

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padwon_link View Post

Whahaha T7nowhere:
"There will never be a kotor multiplayer"

Epic!

Ztalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > News > Republic Holonet > EA News Release : LucasArts and BioWare Reveal Star Wars: the Old Republic