lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Skin Request for Mod
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-04-2008, 09:38 PM   #1
Xthyphs
Lurker

Skin Request for Mod

Hey, I'm new to the forms and the KotOR modding community.

I'm making a mod for KotOR, a rather ambitious mod, adding old school Mafia to the game.

I know that dosn't sound like KotOR or Star Wars, but I have already created a storyline that will incorperate it into the Star Wars universe, mainly because by the end of the mod it will have turned into a completley different organization, one still around during the Original Trilogy.

I will make most of the mod myself: modules, scripts, characters but since I'm a begginer I will need these from the community:

-A model of the Faleen species
This is the biggest request I have.

-3 custom Hutt skins

-A suit
Similar to Goldstar's
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...el_Suits;84429

Except without the shoulder pads, and more like a suit.

-Custom Heads
As many as I can get from the community! Human Males and Females.
NOTE: These are not nessecary, but if you already [B]have[B] custom made heads I'd be happy if I could use them.

-----------------

Now, I have this whole mod planned out, and I will release more details and screens when I can. It will be released as a series of three, probably the first in late December - mid January. It'll only work if i got these mods!

I am going to be away from Thursday (Nov. 6th) to Wednesday (Nov 13). So either respond within the next to days or pm me, and I will respond as soon as I can.

And please don't put me down or tell me it's impossible, just help or don't.

Thanks for your help. (If I get any.)
Xthyphs is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Skin Request for Mod

Tags
faleen, hutt, mafia, mafia mod, mod, model, model request, request, skin, skin request