lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Very good things! *keep it clean* (big images)
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-07-2008, 03:00 AM   #4401
ET Warrior
PhD in horribleness
 
ET Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Evil League of Evil
Posts: 9,405
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 



ET Warrior is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2008, 10:31 AM   #4402
IG-64
Moderator
 
IG-64's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Houston, Tx.
Posts: 5,958
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ET Warrior View Post
D: It's sold out now. I would have totally bought that shirt.
IG-64 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2008, 01:41 PM   #4403
MrWally
Gunslinger
 
MrWally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The City of Lights
Posts: 2,365
Forum Veteran 
That shirt was sold out by 6:00 this morning. I was so upset, I wanted to buy it so bad.

Hopefully there will be reprints that I'll be able to catch in the future -- It'll be worth the extra 5 bucks.

I'm actually really pleased with all of the top shirts in this current derby.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion View Post
MrWally eats fresh babies in order to maintain his unnatural level of talent.
MrWally is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2008, 01:47 PM   #4404
ET Warrior
PhD in horribleness
 
ET Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Evil League of Evil
Posts: 9,405
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
It sold out, so it will be part of this next weeks reckoning, you'll be able to get it for $15



ET Warrior is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2008, 09:57 PM   #4405
IG-64
Moderator
 
IG-64's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Houston, Tx.
Posts: 5,958
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
I'll be waiting starting midnight Sunday for the reckoning to buy that shirt. Only bad part is, we'll all match, but I don't see us going to any parties together any time soon.
IG-64 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2008, 10:01 PM   #4406
MrWally
Gunslinger
 
MrWally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The City of Lights
Posts: 2,365
Forum Veteran 
Why not?

I think a Lucasforums party is a swell idea.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion View Post
MrWally eats fresh babies in order to maintain his unnatural level of talent.
MrWally is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2008, 01:07 AM   #4407
TiE23
Get bent!
 
TiE23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Greater Seattle Area
Posts: 6,572
Current Game: Shogun 2
Forum Veteran 
My bro got this... watching him play it, looks pretty bitchin'. He's in the dark tunnel, freaky...



Very bad thing: Work is overloading me with way too many hours. Way too many goals that I have to complete in too little time. New management. Superiors who never bothered me before are now breathing down my neck constantly. We're constantly swamped because of recent quittings and firings. My position needs to be filled 14 hours a day, 7 days a week. And now that the others who hold my position are so few, it's now divided to 3 or 4 people who all work part time. So we all get like 25+ hours and 7 hour days. So I'm gonna have to restate my schedule or leave cause the place has really gone to ****. Bad management, good guys are leaving. I'm the only one who's stayed after so many have left... and being treated like ****. So yeah, lotsa fun.


Tie's Kindle Reading Project
"Making myself a more learned person and then bragging about it."
Since October 2010 - I'm a slow reader
-----------
27 Books Completed
('10: 4, '11: 9, '12: 7, '13: 6)
Fiction: 12 | Fantasy/Sci-Fi 5; Classics 3; Literature 4
Non-fiction: 15 | Investigative 2; History/Politics 3; Science 3; Biography 7
-----------
237,123 'locations'
11,865 pages (approx)
-----------
Last book: Cosmos by Carl Sagan - Dec 2013
TiE23 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2008, 02:39 AM   #4408
IG-64
Moderator
 
IG-64's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Houston, Tx.
Posts: 5,958
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=7014

Just bought 2. My sister wanted one too.
IG-64 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2008, 03:31 AM   #4409
Darth Groovy
The Dapper Zabrak
 
Darth Groovy's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Joliet, IL, USA
Posts: 11,297
Current Game: Awaiting Greatness from PS4!
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member LucasCast staff 
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiE23 View Post
My bro got this... watching him play it, looks pretty bitchin'. He's in the dark tunnel, freaky...



Very bad thing: Work is overloading me with way too many hours. Way too many goals that I have to complete in too little time. New management. Superiors who never bothered me before are now breathing down my neck constantly. We're constantly swamped because of recent quittings and firings. My position needs to be filled 14 hours a day, 7 days a week. And now that the others who hold my position are so few, it's now divided to 3 or 4 people who all work part time. So we all get like 25+ hours and 7 hour days. So I'm gonna have to restate my schedule or leave cause the place has really gone to ****. Bad management, good guys are leaving. I'm the only one who's stayed after so many have left... and being treated like ****. So yeah, lotsa fun.
TiE, you are experiencing in retail what is known as "rock the boat". True, they can not make you stay, however, if you put up with this bull****, you will ascend to be among the elite of employees. Right now they are trying to separate the long term employees from those that are going to quit. I have gone through the same thing recently with many jobs. What the managers are doing is trying to see who is going to go, and who will stay. If you just deal with it, you will have gained the trust of your superiors if you have not already. All they want to know is who will go and who will stay. It's temporary, and I am blowing a management secret by telling you this, but your one of our regulars and you deserve to know. My advice is just put up with it for the time being, and a raise may or may not come in the near future. If you are working more hours, they value you big time, if your hours are being cut, they are hoping you will quit on your own merit. Just hang in there mang. Bad economy = usual tests. I think they like you. So just hold out for the BS, and it will subside.
Darth Groovy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2008, 03:46 AM   #4410
IG-64
Moderator
 
IG-64's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Houston, Tx.
Posts: 5,958
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
If there was an election for Swamp President, I would vote for you Groovy.
IG-64 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2008, 03:48 AM   #4411
BongoBob
Good Eye, Sniper
 
BongoBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The Camper Velourium
Posts: 6,391
Current Game: BC2, FFXIII
The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
It would be a fierce race between him and Rhett.


BongoBob is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2008, 05:11 AM   #4412
ET Warrior
PhD in horribleness
 
ET Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Evil League of Evil
Posts: 9,405
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
No respect for the king these days.../emoz



ET Warrior is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2008, 06:54 AM   #4413
IG-64
Moderator
 
IG-64's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Houston, Tx.
Posts: 5,958
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ET Warrior View Post
No respect for the king these days.../emoz
You gave up royalty to be a horrible doctor.
IG-64 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2008, 07:47 AM   #4414
MrWally
Gunslinger
 
MrWally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The City of Lights
Posts: 2,365
Forum Veteran 





Bought 'em both.

I'm selling my soul to woot this weekend. If the MC Escher Tetris goes up tomorrow they'll have a third buy from me in two days.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion View Post
MrWally eats fresh babies in order to maintain his unnatural level of talent.
MrWally is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2008, 01:03 PM   #4415
Darth Groovy
The Dapper Zabrak
 
Darth Groovy's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Joliet, IL, USA
Posts: 11,297
Current Game: Awaiting Greatness from PS4!
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member LucasCast staff 
I WAS Swamp President for about a year or so. Remember leXX was my running mate?
Darth Groovy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2008, 01:29 PM   #4416
TiE23
Get bent!
 
TiE23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Greater Seattle Area
Posts: 6,572
Current Game: Shogun 2
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Groovy View Post
TiE, you are experiencing in retail what is known as "rock the boat". True, they can not make you stay, however, if you put up with this bull****, you will ascend to be among the elite of employees. Right now they are trying to separate the long term employees from those that are going to quit. I have gone through the same thing recently with many jobs. What the managers are doing is trying to see who is going to go, and who will stay. If you just deal with it, you will have gained the trust of your superiors if you have not already. All they want to know is who will go and who will stay. It's temporary, and I am blowing a management secret by telling you this, but your one of our regulars and you deserve to know. My advice is just put up with it for the time being, and a raise may or may not come in the near future. If you are working more hours, they value you big time, if your hours are being cut, they are hoping you will quit on your own merit. Just hang in there mang. Bad economy = usual tests. I think they like you. So just hold out for the BS, and it will subside.
That all sounds groovy but I'm not in this place for the "long term". You know that first job you get when you're sixteen? Well, I'm one step above that. And the next step up the ladder is something that I do not want to do- it's harder, annoying, and no pay raise. I can see how weeding out the crappy ones will be very relevant with smaller retail stores like Gamestop. But in a larger place like mine, it doesn't really matter. In a place where you have to work full time for like 15 years before even being considered for a really important position it's just all crap. I'm having to work with dumb 16 and 17 yearolds who work there for a few months and leave. I'm one of the most senior guys in my position... and with the high unemployment, we sure have a lot of open positions... at least I hope so. I have no idea if they're actually looking for more.


Tie's Kindle Reading Project
"Making myself a more learned person and then bragging about it."
Since October 2010 - I'm a slow reader
-----------
27 Books Completed
('10: 4, '11: 9, '12: 7, '13: 6)
Fiction: 12 | Fantasy/Sci-Fi 5; Classics 3; Literature 4
Non-fiction: 15 | Investigative 2; History/Politics 3; Science 3; Biography 7
-----------
237,123 'locations'
11,865 pages (approx)
-----------
Last book: Cosmos by Carl Sagan - Dec 2013
TiE23 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2008, 07:40 PM   #4417
IG-64
Moderator
 
IG-64's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Houston, Tx.
Posts: 5,958
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 

4' Poster. And...


Pre-Ordered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Groovy View Post
I WAS Swamp President for about a year or so. Remember leXX was my running mate?
I knew I remembered something about that...
IG-64 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2008, 08:21 PM   #4418
leXX
Forum Mum
 
leXX's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: May 2002
Location: London
Posts: 9,200
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LF Jester LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Groovy View Post
I WAS Swamp President for about a year or so. Remember leXX was my running mate?
I remember that! lol


Being human totally sucks most of the time.
Videogames are the only thing that
make life bearable.
- Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2

Add me on: XBL | PSN | Last.fm | Steam
leXX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2008, 01:01 PM   #4419
Jeff
Rating: Awesome
 
Jeff's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Posts: 8,434
Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 


Figured about time I got around to playing it. Buggiest game ever though so far. At first I couldn't even get it to load. It would either come up with the spash screen and stall, or give me a black screen after the spash screen and freeze. Reinstalling did not fix it, and it still does it sometimes in compatibility mode and dx9 mode. I finally got it to run after it crashed during the part with all the company screens (2k, nvidia, etc), crashed when I changed the resolution, and when I tabbed out (this is all in the first menu or before). So I did not get very far, I started to listen to one of the diaries and went to hack something while I was still listening and it crashed. :/ Then I went to bed. Damn game better be worth all this trouble...


Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2008, 02:16 PM   #4420
Anthony
Thats it.
 
Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Canuckistan
Posts: 1,734
Current Game: Life
Forum Veteran 
I got 1000 bucks for my birthday which I'm putting towards new skis.


Anthony is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2008, 02:34 PM   #4421
Tyrion
nothing is real
 
Tyrion's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: no one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low
Posts: 6,917
LF Jester Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
I got 1000 bucks for my birthday which I'm putting towards new skis.
I take it skiing is the only option you have against the polar bears, emperor penguins, and yetis you have up there?



Tyrion is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2008, 03:16 PM   #4422
Dath Maximus
Muad'dib
 
Dath Maximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,506
10 year veteran! LF Jester Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion View Post
I take it skiing is the only option you have against the polar bears, emperor penguins, and yetis you have up there?
dont be disrespecting my people, the yeti


BongoBob: Dath you are the true face of the internet.
Roxstar: Dath is 1/2 Chris Farley 1/2 Lord Voldemort.
Kain: Dath>new guy
TiE23: Dath, lord of accidentally burning the unburnable.
The Seeker: Dath Maximus makes happiness his Bitch.
BongoBob: Dath never keeps his promises. EXCEPT TO KILL!
Dath Maximus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2008, 05:14 PM   #4423
TiE23
Get bent!
 
TiE23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Greater Seattle Area
Posts: 6,572
Current Game: Shogun 2
Forum Veteran 
F*CK YETIS!

There, I said it... I've had a long held racist prejudice against the yeti... f*ck'em.


Tie's Kindle Reading Project
"Making myself a more learned person and then bragging about it."
Since October 2010 - I'm a slow reader
-----------
27 Books Completed
('10: 4, '11: 9, '12: 7, '13: 6)
Fiction: 12 | Fantasy/Sci-Fi 5; Classics 3; Literature 4
Non-fiction: 15 | Investigative 2; History/Politics 3; Science 3; Biography 7
-----------
237,123 'locations'
11,865 pages (approx)
-----------
Last book: Cosmos by Carl Sagan - Dec 2013
TiE23 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2008, 05:58 PM   #4424
RoxStar
Moderator
 
RoxStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,412
Current Game: Everything Zelda
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiE23 View Post
F*CK YETIS!

There, I said it... I've had a long held racist prejudice against the yeti... f*ck'em.




In other news I purchased a new swim suit and will officially submit my campaign for the office "More handsome than Moeller"

RoxStar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2008, 06:25 PM   #4425
MrWally
Gunslinger
 
MrWally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The City of Lights
Posts: 2,365
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiE23 View Post
F*CK YETIS!


F*ck you! Two of my friends died f*cking Yetis!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion View Post
MrWally eats fresh babies in order to maintain his unnatural level of talent.
MrWally is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2008, 08:24 PM   #4426
Commander Obi-Wan
Gold Standard
 
Commander Obi-Wan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,363
Current Game: BioShock 2
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Moeller View Post
*pic of BioShock*

Figured about time I got around to playing it....
Aside from the bugs, I thought the game was pretty damn good. The atmosphere and everything is well done. Probably one of my favourite 360 games.





Last two games I bought. So far, Gears 2 is ****ing good. The campaign on insane difficulty is a lot harder than the campaign in Gears 1 in insane difficulty IMO.
Commander Obi-Wan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2008, 08:25 PM   #4427
Pho3nix
#rekt
 
Pho3nix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Nordic Europe
Posts: 3,380
10 year veteran! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dath Maximus View Post
dont be disrespecting my people, the yeti
word.

Pho3nix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2008, 10:33 PM   #4428
GwannaSauna
Rookie
 
GwannaSauna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: A place you'll never know
Posts: 201
Uh, recently got some XBLA games

Vigilante 8 Arcade


and

Marble Blast Ultra


If anything else, I'll probably re-subscribe to Galaxies ever since it expired last year in September








You've been... THUNDERSTRUCK!
GwannaSauna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2008, 01:49 AM   #4429
Jeff
Rating: Awesome
 
Jeff's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Posts: 8,434
Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxStar View Post
In other news I purchased a new swim suit and will officially submit my campaign for the office "More handsome than Moeller"
hahahaha good luck.


Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2008, 04:36 AM   #4430
Darth Groovy
The Dapper Zabrak
 
Darth Groovy's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Joliet, IL, USA
Posts: 11,297
Current Game: Awaiting Greatness from PS4!
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member LucasCast staff 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiE23 View Post
That all sounds groovy but I'm not in this place for the "long term". You know that first job you get when you're sixteen? Well, I'm one step above that. And the next step up the ladder is something that I do not want to do- it's harder, annoying, and no pay raise. I can see how weeding out the crappy ones will be very relevant with smaller retail stores like Gamestop. But in a larger place like mine, it doesn't really matter. In a place where you have to work full time for like 15 years before even being considered for a really important position it's just all crap. I'm having to work with dumb 16 and 17 yearolds who work there for a few months and leave. I'm one of the most senior guys in my position... and with the high unemployment, we sure have a lot of open positions... at least I hope so. I have no idea if they're actually looking for more.

I guess I need to remind you that I HAVE worked for other businesses other than GameStop. Also, the bigger the business, the more boat rocking you will endure, trust me. Being a boss is universal no matter what operation you are in. Nobody is making you stay, I just thought you might want to know WHY you are going through this.
Darth Groovy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2008, 04:41 AM   #4431
Darth Groovy
The Dapper Zabrak
 
Darth Groovy's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Joliet, IL, USA
Posts: 11,297
Current Game: Awaiting Greatness from PS4!
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member LucasCast staff 
Quote:
Originally Posted by leXX View Post
I remember that! lol
And your still a lot better looking than Palin!
Darth Groovy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2008, 12:12 PM   #4432
TiE23
Get bent!
 
TiE23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Greater Seattle Area
Posts: 6,572
Current Game: Shogun 2
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Groovy View Post
I guess I need to remind you that I HAVE worked for other businesses other than GameStop. Also, the bigger the business, the more boat rocking you will endure, trust me. Being a boss is universal no matter what operation you are in. Nobody is making you stay, I just thought you might want to know WHY you are going through this.
Don't worry, I've been getting plenty of advice from my dad the last couple days. He used to manage restaurants from like 85' to 94'. Then he went into tech and blah blah. So he knows a lot about this. "I had to know which employees wanted to work as many hours as possible because they needed the money. I also knew which guys didn't need the money and didn't need the hours." :V

I reiterated my schedule availability last night. Luckily the one assistant manager that I knew before he became "big" was there and I was able to talk with him about it. I just gotta make sure I know the new manager understands that I want these changes because he warned me that the new manager may just ignore my requests and act like she never saw them. So it'll be a lot of fun telling Ms. Hard-ass that I want her to actually look at my note.


Tie's Kindle Reading Project
"Making myself a more learned person and then bragging about it."
Since October 2010 - I'm a slow reader
-----------
27 Books Completed
('10: 4, '11: 9, '12: 7, '13: 6)
Fiction: 12 | Fantasy/Sci-Fi 5; Classics 3; Literature 4
Non-fiction: 15 | Investigative 2; History/Politics 3; Science 3; Biography 7
-----------
237,123 'locations'
11,865 pages (approx)
-----------
Last book: Cosmos by Carl Sagan - Dec 2013
TiE23 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2008, 02:07 PM   #4433
Pie™
A peppermint nightmare.
 
Pie™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Norway
Posts: 4,132
LF Jester Forum Veteran 
CDs from Play.com:

Dargaard - In Nomine Aeternitatis
Blut Aus Nord - MoRT
Deinonychus - Warfare Machines
Glorior Belli - Manifesting The Raging Beast
Jotunspor - Gleipnirs Smeder
Spektr - Near Death Experience
Svartahrid - Sadness And Wrath
Häive - Mieli Maassa
Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
Deathcult - Cult Of The Dragon
Summoning - Lugburz
Vesania - God The Lux
Mortiis - Født Til Å Herske (re-mastered)
Various Artists - Looking For Europe: The Neofolk Compendium (4 CD)




Pondering the mystery of rainbows, UFOs, and ****ing magnets.
Pie™ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2008, 04:08 PM   #4434
Dath Maximus
Muad'dib
 
Dath Maximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,506
10 year veteran! LF Jester Forum Veteran 
What most of you people dont know, is that i actually do a lot of writing in my free time, and one thing i like to do is write just random crap about things that catch my interest and add a dath mentality to it, so a few of my friends finally persuaded me to devote a blog to show off that kinda stuff, so i created one, its called "Weekly Crap" and i'm gonna try to post somehting new every weekend, possibly one or two during the week if i feel extra inspired, but heres the link http://maximumdath.blogspot.com/

Maximum Dath says it all.

thats my "good thing" for the week, actually exposing more people to my writing


BongoBob: Dath you are the true face of the internet.
Roxstar: Dath is 1/2 Chris Farley 1/2 Lord Voldemort.
Kain: Dath>new guy
TiE23: Dath, lord of accidentally burning the unburnable.
The Seeker: Dath Maximus makes happiness his Bitch.
BongoBob: Dath never keeps his promises. EXCEPT TO KILL!
Dath Maximus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2008, 07:05 PM   #4435
Tyrion
nothing is real
 
Tyrion's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: no one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low
Posts: 6,917
LF Jester Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dath Maximus View Post
What most of you people dont know, is that i actually do a lot of writing in my free time, and one thing i like to do is write just random crap about things that catch my interest and add a dath mentality to it, so a few of my friends finally persuaded me to devote a blog to show off that kinda stuff, so i created one, its called "Weekly Crap" and i'm gonna try to post somehting new every weekend, possibly one or two during the week if i feel extra inspired, but heres the link http://maximumdath.blogspot.com/
So pretty much, you take perfectly upstanding, socially responsible pieces of written work and turn them into serial rapists?



Tyrion is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-11-2008, 02:05 AM   #4436
TiE23
Get bent!
 
TiE23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Greater Seattle Area
Posts: 6,572
Current Game: Shogun 2
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dath Maximus View Post
What most of you people dont know, is that i actually do a lot of writing in my free time, and one thing i like to do is write just random crap about things that catch my interest and add a dath mentality to it, so a few of my friends finally persuaded me to devote a blog to show off that kinda stuff, so i created one, its called "Weekly Crap" and i'm gonna try to post somehting new every weekend, possibly one or two during the week if i feel extra inspired, but heres the link http://maximumdath.blogspot.com/

Maximum Dath says it all.

thats my "good thing" for the week, actually exposing more people to my writing
Consider me a weekly reader then. Just don't slack off or anything...


Tie's Kindle Reading Project
"Making myself a more learned person and then bragging about it."
Since October 2010 - I'm a slow reader
-----------
27 Books Completed
('10: 4, '11: 9, '12: 7, '13: 6)
Fiction: 12 | Fantasy/Sci-Fi 5; Classics 3; Literature 4
Non-fiction: 15 | Investigative 2; History/Politics 3; Science 3; Biography 7
-----------
237,123 'locations'
11,865 pages (approx)
-----------
Last book: Cosmos by Carl Sagan - Dec 2013
TiE23 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-11-2008, 02:43 AM   #4437
Kain
I'm a ghost
 
Kain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 4,269
Current Game: Not so much.
Forum Veteran 10 year veteran! 
There is a reason censorship exists, Dath. Its there to keep people like you from sharing your opinions which, if your past actions have suggested anything, are similar to posting a picture of a baby being kicked in the face.
Kain is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-11-2008, 03:39 AM   #4438
Dath Maximus
Muad'dib
 
Dath Maximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,506
10 year veteran! LF Jester Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
There is a reason censorship exists, Dath. Its there to keep people like you from sharing your opinions which, if your past actions have suggested anything, are similar to posting a picture of a baby being kicked in the face.
**** censorship


BongoBob: Dath you are the true face of the internet.
Roxstar: Dath is 1/2 Chris Farley 1/2 Lord Voldemort.
Kain: Dath>new guy
TiE23: Dath, lord of accidentally burning the unburnable.
The Seeker: Dath Maximus makes happiness his Bitch.
BongoBob: Dath never keeps his promises. EXCEPT TO KILL!
Dath Maximus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-11-2008, 03:42 AM   #4439
TiE23
Get bent!
 
TiE23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Greater Seattle Area
Posts: 6,572
Current Game: Shogun 2
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dath Maximus View Post
**** censorship


Tie's Kindle Reading Project
"Making myself a more learned person and then bragging about it."
Since October 2010 - I'm a slow reader
-----------
27 Books Completed
('10: 4, '11: 9, '12: 7, '13: 6)
Fiction: 12 | Fantasy/Sci-Fi 5; Classics 3; Literature 4
Non-fiction: 15 | Investigative 2; History/Politics 3; Science 3; Biography 7
-----------
237,123 'locations'
11,865 pages (approx)
-----------
Last book: Cosmos by Carl Sagan - Dec 2013
TiE23 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-11-2008, 03:45 AM   #4440
Dath Maximus
Muad'dib
 
Dath Maximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,506
10 year veteran! LF Jester Forum Veteran 
since tie couldnt figure out what i said

edited for irony. lulz -ET


BongoBob: Dath you are the true face of the internet.
Roxstar: Dath is 1/2 Chris Farley 1/2 Lord Voldemort.
Kain: Dath>new guy
TiE23: Dath, lord of accidentally burning the unburnable.
The Seeker: Dath Maximus makes happiness his Bitch.
BongoBob: Dath never keeps his promises. EXCEPT TO KILL!

Last edited by ET Warrior; 11-11-2008 at 11:54 AM.
Dath Maximus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Yoda’s Swamp > Very good things! *keep it clean* (big images)

Tags
consumerism, dath, debt, drugs, fruit salad, greed, homoerotic fantasies, hookers, materialism, opulent splendor, rich caucasians, small rodent death, tie23

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:05 PM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.