lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Image hosting
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-05-2008, 05:15 PM   #1
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
Post Image hosting

Now that we have our very own Art Gallery here in CEC, I'm sure some of you are wondering what would be a good place to host your images so you can show them off in this forum.

My recommendation is to use Photobucket: www.photobucket.com

However, if you don't want to sign up to anything and just want quick hosting then you can use TinyPic: www.tinypic.com

Both are pretty easy to use and upload your images and manage your galleries... anyway, enjoy the Art Gallery.

Lynk Former is offline   you may:
Old 11-17-2008, 03:41 PM   #2
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
I also wish to add that I have used Image Shack as well for hosting my pics. You do need to sign up for that one.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Coruscant Entertainment Centre > The Art Gallery > Image hosting