Thread: The events of TOR affects SW canon?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2008, 01:03 AM   #1
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
ANTA BAKAAA?!

The events of TOR affects SW canon?

TOR is taking place in a war... Do you think players would affect the outcome of the entire war? Wield positions of power? And would there be a possibility of it becoming canon?

With them making the choices having real consequences, perhaps they could make the story 'un-abusable', you know, the same way they'll stop nutters running around with L337Sp34K names.

It would make the game so much more spine tinglingly, brain zappingly, pupil-dilatingly, immersive!

[edit] (<-- a statement used to be here that misrepresented the thread's topic. my mistake.)

And IMO that, would be plain outragafantasmafically, Awesome.

[edit]what i mean is "what do you think of the devs making it so that eventual outcome of the game that will be published be affected in any way by the players. and it becoming canon?"

mfw I read the Revan novel

it is not a cry of joy.

Last edited by JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan; 11-23-2008 at 01:12 AM.
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Game Discussion > Tython Temple > The events of TOR affects SW canon?

Tags
canon, outragafantasmafically, reality, tor