lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Having trouble being able to fight Darth Maul on Lego Star Wars
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-14-2008, 12:52 AM   #1
chrissall
Lurker

Having trouble being able to fight Darth Maul on Lego Star Wars

Could someone please tell me how to get across the drop-off between Darth Maul and the character that you are playing in Lego Star Wars. He raises the bridge so you can't get across, and all I can do is stand across from him and defend myself from flying jet engines. Please, can someone help me out???? I don't know what to do to be able to fight him.
chrissall is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2008, 01:43 PM   #2
Alexrd

Current Game: UEFA Euro 2004
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissall View Post
Could someone please tell me how to get across the drop-off between Darth Maul and the character that you are playing in Lego Star Wars. He raises the bridge so you can't get across, and all I can do is stand across from him and defend myself from flying jet engines. Please, can someone help me out???? I don't know what to do to be able to fight him.
This is not the right place to post that... This is a Episode I: The Phantom Menace sub-forum, and not about lego star wars.

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.
Alexrd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2008, 03:10 PM   #3
Wildstar
Can outbowl most of you

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
chrisall, there is a forum category for Lego Star Wars (both the original one and the one based on the classic trilogy)...here.

Wildstar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Episode I: The Phantom Menace > Having trouble being able to fight Darth Maul on Lego Star Wars