lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Zombies Walk!
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2008, 11:22 AM   #1
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Current Game: Too many to count
Zombies Walk!

Hi, I have been into RPing for a while now. I am a big fan of zombies, so when I saw Corinthians ( how'd he get banned) zombie RP i thought i'd try this out myself.
The zombies are runners, mostly, you do have a few limpers or legless guys out there. also, there are super zombies, or supers for short, that vary in power and abilitys. yes, plenty of these will be rip offs of some other games. im sorry for that. but the basics are
Brute: tall and Muscular, able to crush you like a bug. they roar to alert your position.
Frogs: able to jump long distances, they have claws and aren't afraid to use them.
the Demons: based of Kiss's person called teh Demon, have long tongues ( i wonder if thats were there name comes from? )and use them for catching food.
now for the characters. what you need to do is provide a few things, such as:
Name,
age,
appearence,
weapons,
afiliations,
skills,
background,
and personality.
here goes for my character,
Name: Sam Larson
Appearence: tall, 6'2, and 230 pounds, mostly muscle, BLond hair and blue eyes.
Weapons: A Grendel( M4 with much more power), one Desert Eagle ( I love that gun, if you check my other posts you'd know that) and a crap load of magazines and ammo for them. not to mention a Ka-Bar army knife.
Afiliations: Army, Lieutenant, and the NRA
Background: joined the army at 18, he progressed through the ranks quickly. soon after hitting the Lieutenant rank the zombie plague ( or Palatinate der Untoten, thats german) hit the world, and old russian virus, that was put into a bomb, was accidentally shipped to Al queda, instead of a normal nuke. when the nuke hit mid america, he left as quick as he could. Up in Canada the plague hit too, so Sam went back to America, it may be more infected, but its his home.
Personality: very cautious, though when he gets an idea in his head, he wont let anything sway his choice. usually quiet and rseerved, if he wants to put his word in on something, he will.
Jedi_Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Zombies Walk!