lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Patch
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2008, 10:03 AM   #1
tk102
Well past expiration date

Current Game: Assassin's Creed 4
Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
Patch

I know this was posted on mixnmojo.com, but I'll post it here too...

International Patch #1
http://www.avampyrestory-game.com/news/123.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by readme.txt
A Vampyre Story - International Patch 1 - Patchnotes
Dec. 05 2008

================================================== ===============

Installation & Requirements:
- this patch can be used for all versions of the game currently available: US, UK, France, Germany & download versions
- The suggested installation path is the same as with the game. Selecting a different path will add "\A Vampyre Story\" after the selected path. Make sure to correct this, if you renamed the actual game directory.

Fixes:
- Less "stuck" animations. If problem still occurs, restart game.
- removed two bugs (perfume and stadium) that could prevent further playing
- Support for graphics cards without AA: if the game did not start on your system, select "Safe AA" during patch installation to set AA to 0.
- small bug fixes and tweaks

General troubleshooting:
- playing the game on systems that are below the minimum requirements, or have a lot of other programs running at the same time, might cause problems within the game. If you encounter anything unusual, make sure to restart the game after quitting any unneeded background tasks.
The part about the suggested installation path being the same was wrong in my case. My patch wanted to install to "c:\program files\a vampire story" but the game itself was installed in "c:\program files\the adventure company\a vampire story".

tk102 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Community Discussion Forums > A Vampyre Story > Patch